• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

spikehappy07

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo, CA. Its a small city whom many people ove
I got the Wii Zapper, so I'm honing my marksman skills on Link's Crossbow Training, and Umbrella Chronicles. I've also played Raving Rabbids 2(so much crude humor it laugh my arse off) Mario Galaxy, GH3, and of course, Melee, which I really got to sharpen my skills on.

On my cousin's Xbox360 I played COD4 and Halo3

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I picked up a Wii Zapper yesterday, and I "beat" Crossbow training the same day. Sadly, I only did it with bronzes. Now, with my knowledge of extreme multipliers, I aim to get gold/platinum on every level.

I also got Geometry Wars, which is friggin' fun. Go buy it, it's amazing.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I picked up a Wii Zapper yesterday, and I "beat" Crossbow training the same day. Sadly, I only did it with bronzes. Now, with my knowledge of extreme multipliers, I aim to get gold/platinum on every level.

I also got Geometry Wars, which is friggin' fun. Go buy it, it's amazing.
I'm definitely buying that one, but I can't decide which version to get. The Wii version sounds solid, but I'm waiting for reviews of the DS game before making my decision.

Oh, and I've been playing RE4: Wii Edition and Sin & Punishment on Virtual Console.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Rock Band, Assassin's Creed, and Bioshock. ALL DURING finals week. Yes, I am that hardcore.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on veteran mode (hardest) and Gears of War on hardcore mode (second hardest - i need to beat this mode first to unlock insane mode, the hardest one).

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
well I completed super mario galaxy last week, so I've been playing pokemon diamond and animal crossing(casualy, not intense 5 hour sessions)

But I have been playing final fantasy 3 on the ds, right at this very moment I'm fighting Goldor.(a boss)

Pun

Smash Apprentice
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings since i am only on chapter 3 and got it from christmas, SMG because it's fun and i only got 60 stars and im already at the 5th room in the obseratory, Advance Wars Days of Ruin (when I get it tomorrow) because it's gonna kick ***, MOH:Heroes 2 for its online play, SSBM cuz it rocks, AC:WW to finish my town re-landscaping, and LOZ:pH to gather ship parts and beat it. The norm for me.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
1.) Command Squad (DS) (Just got it =D. Despite bad reviews, I enjoy it.)
4.) RPG Maker 3
2.) The Legend of Zelda (GBAdvanced) (The really old one... from the Nintendo system. lol Horrible graphics is what makes the game challenging.)
3.) SSBM (Still training w/ Sheik. Adding finishing touches 'till I'm satisfied. Strangely, Mario has a tendancy to thrash me. Need to fix that XD.)

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Replaying Mass Effect for the third time. Yes, the third time.

Also getting in some serious Halo 3 action. Playing with Alt has been great, I'm really impressed with how skilled he is with it being his first Halo game. I can still teach him a few things here and there, though, like how Warthogs take two plasma grenades to kill unless they've already been beat up a bit. :D

Firing up Rock Band tomorrow with the new downloadable content... oh, and Undertow comes out for free on the Xbox Live Arcade on Wednesday as an apology to all the Xbox Live problems recently. To most people, the problems were only during the holidays, I still get dropped from Halo matches, get disconnected from messenger, etc though. =\

Kruton

Smash Ace
-Super Mario Galaxy because I have 53 stars with Luigi and there are a lot of levels I am looking forward to playing as him (100 Purple Coins on Toy Time haha)

-Advance Wars Dual Strike...only at work though to pass the time..I know Day of Ruin came out, but I'm behind the Advance Wars times.

-Probably Melee, because as much as I want to stop playing that game, all my friends are trying to get good at the basics...

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
trying to get bots into Team Fortress Classic so i dont get ***** too much. but FoxBot and Steam are being dumb and i cant get them into the game...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Replaying Mass Effect for the third time. Yes, the third time.
I played through twice. I got a nice romantic scene when I was a female :D

I'm playing Eternal Sonata right now, and its very good.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Did you guys see the ridiculous coverage they had for the Mass Effect romance scenes on CNN? The headline was "SE"XBOX?

And playing a female is for wimps! Real men play as men. Ladies, feel free to play as a female.

M.K

Level 55
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

IGN is absurd and ignorant. This game DOES NOT deserve a 5.8! It's VERY enjoyable.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Did you guys see the ridiculous coverage they had for the Mass Effect romance scenes on CNN? The headline was "SE"XBOX?

And playing a female is for wimps! Real men play as men. Ladies, feel free to play as a female.
Tell that to every mmorpg character I've ever made. :D

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Battle, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games(DS), Pokemon Sapphire, and some Smash Bros. Melee.

Top Bottom