• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

smash_master74

Smash Rookie
I guess I'll be playing New! Super Mario Brothers on DS and some Smash Melee along with some Wii and 360 gaming like: Gears Of War (its so awesome) and Sonic and teh Secret Rings.

With some old games with the Virtual Console for Wii.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Final Fantasy VI Advance, and Animal Crossing (minus smash cause I always play that lol).

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
*Splinter Cell Double Agent
*XIII
*Viewtiful Joe 2
*Soul Calibur 2

I havent finished any of em so hopefully ill finish at least two over the march break.
(1 of which will be DA cuz xF8ALx is so afraid of me scratching his discs. :laugh: kekekeke)

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBOX 360. Why? I would say its more better than the older versions. It also has a great story line as well.
Oh no you dident. That game got nothing on the old ones.

I really want an Xbox360 because of that game, and the upcoming Banjo-Kazooie 3.
No you do not. You do not want a 360 for that game. You may buy that game when its 10$ for the 360, but under no curcumstances do you buy that game at full price let-alone a 360 for that game. Even if your the biggest sonic fan.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Oh no you dident. That game got nothing on the old ones.

No you do not. You do not want a 360 for that game. You may buy that game when its 10$ for the 360, but under no curcumstances do you buy that game at full price let-alone a 360 for that game. Even if your the biggest sonic fan.
Oh, well, there's still the Banjo-Kaoozie game. I have GOT to get THAT one.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, Silent Hill 2 is taking a backseat to Resistence: Fall of Man, flOw, and Full-Auto 2. Fun games.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've been playing all of the old Command and Conquer games

nocsha

Smash Cadet
Hunters for DS ive just restarted my game so i can be a clan guardian but im playing so i can find a leader

Game of the month will be custom robo arena when it comes out

JGdoomofsteel

Smash Rookie
I've just found out on G4 that Sonic for the XBOX 360 got a 1 out of 5 stars. Why? The game loads too much, not to mention some of the games glitches. Right now, Sonic and the Secret Rings is my favorite game right now, but I've also been playing The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. The game has to be more fun then the originals.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kirby Squeak Squad. I enjoy this game even though I'm way past the target demographic. I really REALLY wish that Kirby games (And Mario games, at that *glares at New Super Mario Bros.*) Would really suck it up and either ramp up the difficulty, or make the game about 5 times longer. And stop giving me so many extra guys.

Other than that, it's still not as good as Kirby Super Star (still the best Kirby Game ever) but it's good enough.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Kirby Squeak Squad. I enjoy this game even though I'm way past the target demographic. I really REALLY wish that Kirby games (And Mario games, at that *glares at New Super Mario Bros.*) Would really suck it up and either ramp up the difficulty, or make the game about 5 times longer. And stop giving me so many extra guys.

Other than that, it's still not as good as Kirby Super Star (still the best Kirby Game ever) but it's good enough.
I completed Kirby Squeak Squad, and let me said, he was GREAT! I also like the Sqeeks' Boss Music themes.

Tera253

Smash Ace
this week:
Wii Sports
Super Smash Bros.
Super Smash Bros. Melee
maybe Wario Land 3 and a bit of Donkey Kong

~Tera253~

Sandy

Smash Champion
This week for me:

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, on hard difficulty the 1st time through.
Jack Bauer + Sam Fisher = Solid Snake

phate

Smash Apprentice
I've just found out on G4 that Sonic for the XBOX 360 got a 1 out of 5 stars. Why? The game loads too much, not to mention some of the games glitches.
I am borrowing an xbox 360 and sonic the hedgehog. Surprising thing is I don't get annoyed by the 5 trillion loading screens and I've only had 3 glitches playing through the game. I really don't care what the ratings say I have loads of fun playing it.

neilyno1

Smash Rookie
I've bin playin on my ds that I just got brought unexpectedly.
I got resident evil deadly silence with it. Its the same as the first classic game but modifyed
so you can use the touch screen.
Its bin a long time since i completed the original game and I am now addicted to it once again.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I've just found out on G4 that Sonic for the XBOX 360 got a 1 out of 5 stars. Why? The game loads too much, not to mention some of the games glitches. Right now, Sonic and the Secret Rings is my favorite game right now, but I've also been playing The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. The game has to be more fun then the originals.
3D Sonic on 360(or just about any other system other than the wii) sucks,a big reason is because of the horrible camera angles. That's the good thing about the wii version though, it's a lot better than the other Sonic games in that aspect.

I'm playing Gears of War this week.....again.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Kingdom of Hearts Mafia. :)

I've been thinking a lot about this old game called "BrokenSword" for the GBA. I'm thinking of buying it if only I can find it. It's been a while since it's come out.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I've been playing alot of Call of Duty 3 lately. I've also been playing some Twilight Princess(can't get enough of that game) and some Def Jam: Icon.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Alpha Centuri this week as well as Katamari Damacy. I am trying to win "We Love Katamari" on Ebay, but no such luck yet. Oh well.

Def Jam: Icon was pretty terrible. I have the demo on my PS3 and it was quite bad. If the game is anything like it, then I have no interest in it.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I don't know if the Xbox 360 version is any different than the PS3 version, but once you get into it, it gets better. The demo's a lot slower than the actual game though. The counter system is better in the actual game as well and it's easier to break grabs. It's a drastic change from Def Jam: FFNY which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I like throwing Lil Jon out of the window of my penthouse. Never gets old.

Oh, I'm also playing Castlevania: LOS(I think that's the name). I just downloaded on my 360 from the marketplace and I'm hooked.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
This week I'm gonna have a great time sitting on my comfy chair for hours on end with my DS playing Final Fantasy V and VI.

And... Smash, of course. Gotta work on that Falco...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Let's see, this week I'll be playing some Old school 1989 TMNT. Hmm...and Armored Core 4. Just got it and I must say I am somewhat impressed.

I

i8waffles612

Melee!!! of course. Wii Sports, and MAYBE i might start a new adventure in Twilight Princess because I already beat it once.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well since this is a weekly question then I'll answer again.

I'm playing Devil May Cry 3 [special edition, w00t!] again. But this time I'm trying ot beat it on very hard which is a pain in the *** since you have to beat all of the bosses back to back.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
HMMM, this weekend im ognna play some tales of symphonia, SSBM, twilight princess, and Counter-Strike. i dont know tho, i need some new games -__- any recommendations?

Top Bottom