• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

nickademus

Smash Rookie
lots

Pandora Radio: Nine Inch Nails station, mc chris station, Tool Station

Today: Wiid by mc chris, discipline by NIN, Vicarious by Tool, Given Up by Linkin Park, The Box by Snot, Hooker with a P3nis by Tool.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I was just looking at this thread on the front page, when I realized/remembered I was listening to music (wtf? Phased it out completely), so I'll post it.

Goliath
The Mars Volta
The Bedlam in Goliath

Scott!

Smash Lord
Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You. So catchy, to the point where I don't want to keep listening, but I feel compelled to. I couldn't count how many times I've played it in the last couple days or so.

Spire

III
BRoomer
David Bowie - Let's Dance. Early 80's Bowie was good (Ashes to Ashes confirms this). Second half was bad.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
All of which are American dreams

Know Your Enemy!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I was just looking at this thread on the front page, when I realized/remembered I was listening to music (wtf? Phased it out completely), so I'll post it.

Goliath
The Mars Volta
The Bedlam in Goliath
I approve of this.

Top Bottom