What are you curently listening to?

Avantasia - The Toy Master

IMO, it doesn't sound like a typical Avantasia song, but it's still awesome to listen to. And Tobi made a great choice in asking Alice Cooper to sing it... He fits the song style almost perfectly.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Warriors of Time - Black Tide

Everyone should check out Black Tide. They're a great metal band.

It's funny you thought they were Queen because they try so hard to imitate Led Zeppelin.
Queen tried to imitate Zeppelin? FO REALZ? Linkz or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, I never caught that. I'm not much a Zepp fan, but I love Queen. Freddie has such an original style.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Premium
Panic At The Disco's new album "Pretty. Odd." I imagine pretty much everyone hates them. Atleast that's what I get from everybody I know, but I dig them and I really dig this CD. It's not the same Panic and it's a nice change, I'd say. Open-minded people should give them a listen, instead of instantly poo-pooing the band.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Panic At The Disco's new album "Pretty. Odd." I imagine pretty much everyone hates them. Atleast that's what I get from everybody I know, but I dig them and I really dig this CD. It's not the same Panic and it's a nice change, I'd say. Open-minded people should give them a listen, instead of instantly poo-pooing the band.
Glad you said that. I would have written it off.

sreeja

Smash Rookie
I am listening to a Hindi song the movie Dhoom 2 has some nice tracks for example crazy kiya re...and some
kinda old ones are teri yaadon main form movie The Killer.