• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Smash_Masta00

Smash Cadet
Avantasia - The Toy Master

IMO, it doesn't sound like a typical Avantasia song, but it's still awesome to listen to. And Tobi made a great choice in asking Alice Cooper to sing it... He fits the song style almost perfectly.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Warriors of Time - Black Tide

Everyone should check out Black Tide. They're a great metal band.

It's funny you thought they were Queen because they try so hard to imitate Led Zeppelin.
Queen tried to imitate Zeppelin? FO REALZ? Linkz or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, I never caught that. I'm not much a Zepp fan, but I love Queen. Freddie has such an original style.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Queen tried to imitate Zeppelin? FO REALZ? Linkz or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, I never caught that. I'm not much a Zepp fan, but I love Queen. Freddie has such an original style.
I think he's saying that Wolfmother are trying to be Led Zeppelin.

And actually it's pretty much true, too.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I think he's saying that Wolfmother are trying to be Led Zeppelin.

And actually it's pretty much true, too.
Ohhhh. I understand now. The statement didn't make since at first. But he's stating the irony in him mistaking Wolfmother for Queen when Wolfmother tried so hard to imitate Led Zeppelin. Got it.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Panic At The Disco's new album "Pretty. Odd." I imagine pretty much everyone hates them. Atleast that's what I get from everybody I know, but I dig them and I really dig this CD. It's not the same Panic and it's a nice change, I'd say. Open-minded people should give them a listen, instead of instantly poo-pooing the band.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Panic At The Disco's new album "Pretty. Odd." I imagine pretty much everyone hates them. Atleast that's what I get from everybody I know, but I dig them and I really dig this CD. It's not the same Panic and it's a nice change, I'd say. Open-minded people should give them a listen, instead of instantly poo-pooing the band.
Glad you said that. I would have written it off.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Time for some Porcupine Tree.
The album Deadwing should do the trick.

(FYI: This is one of the greatest albums ever... Steven Wilson is a giant among musicians)

sreeja

Smash Rookie
I am listening to a Hindi song the movie Dhoom 2 has some nice tracks for example crazy kiya re...and some
kinda old ones are teri yaadon main form movie The Killer.

Top Bottom