• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

GOD!

Smash Ace
Mega Man X3 Revolutions - Beatdrop (ocremix) .
One of my favorites, Beatdrop is amazing.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
HELP! by the Beatles
One of my favorite Beatles songs :p

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Master of Puppets - Metallica

Since my FYE doesn't have the Master of Puppets Album, I'm going to grab Ride the Lightning instead.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
Master of Puppets - Metallica

Since my FYE doesn't have the Master of Puppets Album, I'm going to grab Ride the Lightning instead.
what....fye doesnt have THA GREATEST ****ING ALBUM OF ALL TIME? what kind of bull**** is that?
mine has it, in fact ive gone through 1 tape, and 2 cd copies of it i listen to it so much, im on my 3rd cd of it...in fact every morinng i wake up to battery, and when i go to bed, you guessed it, damage inc is on.

as for right now im listening to
one, live, by metallica

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
what....fye doesnt have THA GREATEST ****ING ALBUM OF ALL TIME? what kind of bull**** is that?
mine has it, in fact ive gone through 1 tape, and 2 cd copies of it i listen to it so much, im on my 3rd cd of it...in fact every morinng i wake up to battery, and when i go to bed, you guessed it, damage inc is on.

as for right now im listening to
one, live, by metallica
whoa dude, right now as I'm posting this, I'm listening to Fade to Black >.>

Scott!

Smash Lord
Stay (Just a Little Bit Longer). It's ancient by the standards here, but it's pretty classy stuff if you're into the oldies like me. :D

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquín Rodrigo
I'm listening to the 2nd movement.
yeah none of you know what I'm talking about :)

Scott!

Smash Lord
Somebody's Watching Me- Mysto & Pizzi

It's the version of the song on the Geico commercials. I'm probably gonna check the original Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson one soon.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I recently purchased "Imaginarium: Songs from the Neverhood", a two disc complete soundtrack compilation of The Neverhood, Skullmonkeys, and Boombots. Terry Scott Taylor is the magician behind this beautiful music.

So yeah, I've been listening to that nonstop.

Top Bottom