• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhahahaha <3

pssst

only reason i like that song is cuz i kept hearing it after the youtube video of the Straw Hat Version of One Piece's main theme "We Are!"

i always left it on, and june's song would always play at the end, but it cut off in the middle of it, then i wanted to listen to the whole thing and found that vid haha

right now i'm listening to The Sweetest Thing by Refugee Camp

pandora is amazing..... im on lauryn hill channel

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Aurora Borealis by Astral Projection
Neuro by X-Cabs
Dogs by Pink Floyd
Sheep by Pink Floyd

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No Ceilings by Lil Wayne. Best mixtape I've heard

Kirlian Selections by The Flashbulb. probly the best smashing music ever. and it has a wide range of dynamic songs. goes from pure intensity to absolute chill in a matter of 15 songs or so. it over stimulates the mind!

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Scatman John - Scatman's World
F Yeah dude. Anyone who's a Scatman John fan is a friend to me!

I'm listening to "Summertime Clothes" by Animal Collective. This is really the only Animal Collective song that doesn't annoy the pee out of me. I really really love it though, so it makes Animal Collective ok in my book. Just one song's all it takes!

Top Bottom