• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

neilkevins

Smash Rookie
Listening songs

I like onerepublic- stop and stare. we see Ryan walking through the desert toward an? open grave where a Preacher stands delivering a eulogy. As he walks, we see flashes of scenes with Ryan completely submerged in a bathtub while fully clothed, in motel room #7 staring at a TV displaying static, ringing the service bell at the motel desk, and sitting and waiting in the motel lobby.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I like onerepublic- stop and stare. we see Ryan walking through the desert toward an? open grave where a Preacher stands delivering a eulogy. As he walks, we see flashes of scenes with Ryan completely submerged in a bathtub while fully clothed, in motel room #7 staring at a TV displaying static, ringing the service bell at the motel desk, and sitting and waiting in the motel lobby.
what the? is this a song title or what?

moi

Modest Mouse- Alone Down there

Scott!

Smash Lord
Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Suite. What a fantastic piece of music! Every year, I listen to it more, and love it more as well. Right now, it's the iconic-as-ever Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, so it's almost over. Then I'll have to go listen to all the best parts again. So great.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Skinny Puppy - Hexonxonx. Though, I have their entire discography on shuffle right now, so it's more than just that song.

I've been keeping myself up til 5 every night for the past four nights listening to Puppy, drinking DP and Mountain Dew, and drawing and painting.

Except tonight. Tonight I've been wallowing in my final paper for English that's due in... 9 hours.

Top Bottom