• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
when people try to sneakily look at my computer screen

my peripherals are extremely keen

it irks the hell out of me

just anyone looking at my screen or commenting on what im looking at when i dint direct them to look at my screen.

its soooo ****ING ANNOYING.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Well, I just broke my ankle last night, and now I have to walk around with crutches and I can't put any weight on my right foot. So god**** annoying. Everything is so limited now.

AND I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL LIKE THIS?!?!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
thats a whole lot of fail

ive broken my arm three times.

it sucks every time. my wrists will never crack the same...=.(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've only broken my pinky finger before.
but my friend thought i was joking (i guess my face didn't show the pain i was feeling lol)
and grabbed my finger and pulled on it
i've never yelled so loud on a school campus before lmao

_Phloat_

Smash Champion

just anyone looking at my screen or commenting on what im looking at when i dint direct them to look at my screen.

YES! In my study hall we only have one computer, and we kinda just rotate off and on it, there isn't a system and anyone asking can get it in like 30 minutes. Well, most people are cool and walk away, but there is this one kid that will stay behind and watch what you do, and have the gall to comment, not even realizing how annoying it is. I mean, I ask him to stop but he acts like because I gave him the computer that he somehow has the rights over it.

Film projects. Receiving film projects, and doing film projects. Oh, and writing evaluations for film projects.

And procrastinating about my film projects on smashboards.

Ange

Smash Lord

DUDE, I agree so badly its not even funny. Or when people come and stare at your screen for no apparent reason when youre, for example, writing messages or drawing. It somehow makes me nervous. q_p

/absolutely not reffering to my little cousins

/sarcasm

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Any student that brags/announces to peers about not doing homework is my list.
YES! This is mine! They do it because they think they're bad *** or cool or something but it makes you look stupid.

Anyway, another one is people constantly recite internet memes. Now, if they make sense with the current situation going on, that's cool, but when people just randomly say them with no context to anything, this bothers me to no end.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I got my progress report back today. I have a 98 in a high school honors class, and I got a lecture about work quality.

I just left the room. =\.

Corpse

Smash Rookie
People that attempt to gain your attention by tapping your shoulder repeatedly until you look at them.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
YES! This is mine! They do it because they think they're bad *** or cool or something but it makes you look stupid.

Anyway, another one is people constantly recite internet memes. Now, if they make sense with the current situation going on, that's cool, but when people just randomly say them with no context to anything, this bothers me to no end.
Agreed.

"What suject do you have next?"

"I have...FAlCOOON PWWWNCH"
----------------------
"It's almost christmas break"

"That's OVER 9000!!!!"
---------------------
"Man it's cold"

"Not for Chuck Norris"

-:bowser:Bowser King

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've got a new thing: Seemingly random Olimar-recovery gimp.

Occasionally, when I play as Olimar and I use my Pikmin Rope (Up-B) to grab the edge (even when no one is near him), my final Pikmin refuses to grab the edge, and instead hits it at an angle and laughs there while I fall to my death (well, no laugh). I'm not sure if I'm using too many Pikmin (unlikely) or if I'm doing somehthing wrong, but it's ****ing annoying,

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

@ the homework thing.
I was that kid, sometimes its just a laugh with friends, I had a 7 homework average in my Calc class and pulled an 89 sometimes the kids that don't do homework have reasons.

Geno Whirl

Smash Rookie
-Dirty tables in the cafe. I cannot eat at the tables knowing somebody else's lunch is imprinted next to my tray. Gaawd.

-"Teacher's pets", but only to the utmost degree of suck-up. I can usually ignore it, but really, I'm striving to get good grades without making an outlandish show. I don't mean to sound crude at all, mind you, but blehh. In other words I hate show-offs.

-Twilight. Period. Ahaha.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Now, I am aware that some people (though extremely uncommon) sometimes refers to themself in the third person. I'm fine with that if they consistantly do that in every situation.

What bugs me is when someone constantly switches from first to third person in a conversation. Hopefully, no one else has ever heard this, I just find the constant switch from "I" and "myself" to "Kamia" (person's name).
Have you guys heard of BrawlLover?
We have a winner. He and Choknator used to spam posts in the "Survivor: Gabon" thread, now, he's banned (again). It would be funny to see if LOL_Master's secondary account, BrawlLover, is perma-banned, and we see a third account. I don't hate him, he just bugs me at times, and I can let it slide (only so much though).

LOL_Master makes me ROFL.

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
-People who laugh at the end of their sentences. That nervous little "haha"just bugs me to no end.

-People who barge into conversations with something completely irrelevant, jsut to immer5se themselves.

-People who join a conversation late, or try to go back to an old topic. If they wanted to say something about gundams, they should have spoken up then. We've moved on to discussing vista.

-When somebody gets your attention, than forgets what they were going to say.

Amide

Smash Lord
When people that aren't really your friends IM you and say "what's up" when they really don't care whats up. You also don't feel like talking to them, but you can't be rude.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
-Dirty tables in the cafe. I cannot eat at the tables knowing somebody else's lunch is imprinted next to my tray. Gaawd.

-"Teacher's pets", but only to the utmost degree of suck-up. I can usually ignore it, but really, I'm striving to get good grades without making an outlandish show. I don't mean to sound crude at all, mind you, but blehh. In other words I hate show-offs.

-Twilight. Period. Ahaha.
Too true about Teacher's pets and Twilight, Twilight really sucks and I know the main character because of how they talk so much about it, and before when I did a presentation about Ferrari, at the end someone was talking about Porsche and I was like all "Porsche sucks, Ferrari is better" and then she was like "Porsche is better than Ferrari" and then I search up Twilight on Wikipedia, I find that there is a Porsche involved in the thing... oh god =\

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Trying to play melee or any game that uses a GC controller but you can't play it because your wii mote ran out of power.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Cheap mice that pick up interference and make the cursor all crazy, especially when I'm playing a FPS and it makes my screen spin around like crazy.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I just handed out like 5 warnings for sigs in a row. Only warnings because I've never seen them post in here before.

Turn of your ****ed sigs with tiny posts, jeez.

Top Bottom