• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

~rh

Smash Lord
I hate it when people quit after I win in ST HD... I still get the win, so whats the point??

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Rainy weather is kinda meh with me, but i get annoyed by those on and off rainy days where i drag a rain coat along with me beacuas it "may" rain and never have much use for it that whole day.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
tripping annoys me,
Also people who are losing in brawl by 2lives out of 3stocks.even when they have a high % they still keep fighting...that annoys me.

:092:

mzink*

Smash Ace
When my hubby decides he'd rather play games all night than pay some special attention to his wifey. HEELLLZ NAW!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
people that suck at something but are always like, "i would like to see you do any better!". it annoys me!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
havent you heard people always use the word "like" in a sentence when they dont actually mean they like something? this is one of those. its not actually incorrect grammar. more like slang if anything.

Chaco

Never Logs In
When people attack food. All the munching, spitting, and chomping. Ugh!

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lol cheese sticks. The one thing I hate more about Ruffles is the smell. I can deal with the sound sometimes, but the sound and the smell of their breath when they eat is absolutely disgusting.

battousai555

Smash Ace
havent you heard people always use the word "like" in a sentence when they dont actually mean they like something? this is one of those. its not actually incorrect grammar. more like slang if anything.
That's a Californian thing, as far as I know. I listened to a student respond to question in class today and counted 45 "likes." That's annoying to me.

D

Deleted member

That's a Californian thing, as far as I know. I listened to a student respond to question in class today and counted 45 "likes." That's annoying to me.
Like, I like saying, like, like, and like no one, like, likes it? ;)

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I can't stand it when people speak in very high pitched, excited voices (aka most girls). Now, I know i've done it maybe twice in my life, but I mean it bothers me when they talk like that constantly. Or even worse, you maybe bump into them by accident and they start screaming.

I also can't stand when people laugh at everyting, especially when you ask them a serious question/state something serious and all they have to do is laugh.

Another one (that is slightly not fair) is when people don't know anything about animals, example being when people call antlers "horns" or call seastars "starfish". I know some people don't know these things but it really bothers me. You should have seen the time I was playing Nintendogs and this person told me that "a dog's mouth is cleaner than a humans" (which is not true).

Last, I just can't stand really oblivious people. Once in my class my teacher asked some girl which state borders Connecticut and she said Tennessee.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
techies

yeah that's annoying

Once in my class my teacher asked some girl which state borders Connecticut and she said Tennessee.
what a *******. and this is the first time i've ever heard someone call them sea stars. i just looked it up and they are called sea stars, but just about everyone calls them starfish. it's still a correct word.

link64e

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure it's been said, but kids who like to push their shoes into the floor to make a squeeky sound deserve to be beaten senselessly. I have sincerely considered going and pushing over a kid that did this once.
At a job I had once, this little girl walked in wearing tap shoes. All I heard for 10 minutes was "Clack, Clack, Clack". I don't know how her parents weren't annoyed. Did I mention the place I worked at echoed? :mad:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
People that complain because I correct them for blatantly breaking the rules.

It's not that hard to read them, it takes less than five minutes. Stop being lazy.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
People who are loud mouths and like to brag about the abilities they have.

EDIT: I also hate loud crying babies. They're cute only when they're tired or eating. =3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm a loud mouth, sadly. But I do not brag about it. xD

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Girls who study hours for a test and are the smartest in the class who always cry and say that they think they failed after taking it.

"Oh no I totally failed what am I gonna do, oh my parent's are gonna kill me!"

2 days later:

"OH NO! MY LIFE IS OVER! I got a ninety-two! I'm SO grounded!"

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I HATE THAT

or people who say that they didnt study when you clearly saw them studying or know they studied.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Girls who study hours for a test and are the smartest in the class who always cry and say that they think they failed after taking it.

2 days later:

I know what you mean, sometimes they'd have this defeated look on their face and when you ask what's wrong they say something like "Oh, I got 89."

What I really hate is when I'm doing as test and I'm not certain about the answers I have but when the test gets corrected answers that I didn't put down due to uncertainty turned out to be the correct answers. That and making very stupid mistakes.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

2 days later:

Haha! Been there done that.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
it annoys me when people are claiming that they have a horrible life, when in reality they have way much more than the people who actually do live a horrible life.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
@heelies, I've been wanting to trip a kid when someone was wearing those for so long...if you know me and your wearing them, be ware:bee:

Top Bottom