• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Cubes roughly go for 40 bucks on ebay. So technically, not worthless without a game.
might I add that the majority if not all of the smash community only bought the Cube in the 1st place because of the game so yes, worthless if brought to a smash tournament :chuckle:

Arash

Smash Lord
this sounds like it's gonna be a big biweekly tournament

too bad that i can't go due to absolutely having to work til 5 on saturday...

i might join up afterwards if i'm not too tired:(

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, I'm going to a Pomona tournament instead of this. Much closer to me and going with friends. Maybe next time, so have fun.

emerican

Smash Ace
cool so some new people are going... lets go over the ground rules again...

-Deodorant is MANDATORY for all biweeklys
-keep drinks in the kitchen
and thats it.

.... oh yeh, might wanna listen to manacloud.

gl hf.

thecupid

Smash Rookie
Cho dawg... iono how many other people are bringing cubes/tvs and i no the threads like BRING THEM... but if there are gunna be like 4 cubes to every person i dont think im gunna bring mine =P.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I need a partner for this since I'm coming now...........since champ doesn't seem to be going anymore (again!)
I can team with you if you want. Last time we teamed it wasn't a real tourney, and I’d like to team up with a Peach to see how that goes.

Ken - Do we still have to take that awful detour or is that area fixed already? I remember Champ saying there’s another exit off the 405 but I can’t remember what it was. The route I take is from the CA-22 toward Garden Grove and get off Magnolia Exit but that exit is closed and we have to take a detour.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ultra: stay on the 405. Exit Magnolia and go left at the light. Head past McFadden until you find Natoma, then hang a left.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

to manacloud or ken- can my gurl come to chill with mez?
our house is going to be so packed, tomorrow, i might as well start collecting spectators fee. Since it will be packed i dont want to sound harsh or mean , but since shes going to be here im going to charge a 3 dollar spectators fee for those who want to watch. My idea is hopefully people dont want to pay the 3 bucks and dont show so theres more room for the smashers either way the 3 bucks will go towards the electricity bill. So this goes for all spectators. Note spectators will only watch not play. This only applies to females as well, if your a dude and you come to watch not going to work with me. On other bi weeklies when its not so crowded obliv ur gf can come and chill without cost. Just this followiing bi weekly happens to be huge.

anti

Smash Journeyman
I am going with two cubes and two TV's (hopefully) to help the tournament run faster! :)
If not, then I'm at least going with one TV and one cube.
Oh, someone bring a spare smash CD because I only have one smash CD.
See you all there!

thecupid

Smash Rookie
CHo dawgs.. sorry but me and my team had to bail. We had some personal things that came up and we just couldn't get rid of til later... We'll try hard to make it to another one later... SORRY!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, these results are the most random ever :p

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Details for DC

Winners' bracket
Defeated okay yki
Defeated ****
Lost to Blitz

Losers' bracket
Defeated emerican
Defeated boss
Defeated boa
Defeated teba
Defeated mango
Defeated rofl
Defeated Manacloud
Lost to Ken

DC took out all of Palmdale. Only Baby Boa (Lee-puff) escaped his murderous wrath.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Despite getting utterly pwned, I had a great time. Looking forward to the next already. I felt like I learned a lot. Shoutout(s) laterz.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Details for DC

Winners' bracket
Defeated okay yki
Defeated ****
Lost to Blitz

Losers' bracket
Defeated emerican
Defeated boss
Defeated boa
Defeated teba
Defeated mango
Defeated rofl
Defeated Manacloud
Lost to Ken

DC took out all of Palmdale. Only Baby Boa (Lee-puff) escaped his murderous wrath.
And Aesis and Peto since we weren't there =P. lol jk but yeah good job DC. great performance.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Details for DC

Winners' bracket
Defeated okay yki
Defeated ****
Lost to Blitz

Losers' bracket
Defeated emerican
Defeated boss
Defeated boa
Defeated teba
Defeated mango
Defeated rofl
Defeated Manacloud
Lost to Ken

Maybe Blitz has his number :o

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
dam DC...you pwn n00bs...

good games everyone...

squish-your too good. i hate sheik

Teba-your pwned me real bad too...gg

Mike- you owe me a match man...i wanted to play you

SNPR- Your laser-pointer skills pwn noobs... good matches

Plan 9 - cool 'stache. sound effects for the win.

SA2Jeff- Vanessa Hudgens for the win.

Saint Patrick - Team tightness did good?

Romeo - dang i hate fighting your young link, he's your best character XD

BOSS - Slap a hoe with you pimp hand

Kyle - GRUDGE MATCH

Jon619 - wish we couldve played more

Ken- Is gonna be best in the world at DBZ.

Thx Rickety for taking me to bi weekly

McCrusty's shoe got pwned

GG

Dodger

Smash Ace
Wow this was an amazing Biweekly. I'm glad, since I missed out on all the Special Guests that SoCal was out in force today. 25th/51 is not too shabby. Man I had quite a few swallowcides today, even in tournament. I usually don't do them that frequently, but they were working for me today =). On to shoutouts.

Neal: Man, I was really sucking in teams today Neal. Sorry about that. I managed a few swallowcides though. I kept killing you or Nana though. Hopefully next time we'll do better.

Plan 9: I had fun playing you. Sorry we didn't get a chance for a rematch after the tourney, hopefully next time.

Edrees: It was great to see you, even if you did forget about my CD. Don't worry though, I'm a patient guy I can wait. :-)

Romeo619: Extremely Impressive. Sorry about the campfest, but Fox on Corneria = Uber Phail for Kirby. I'm surprised I managed to force round 3, I usually lose 0-2 in tournie matches.

Teba: Oh man Teba, I'm proud of my peformance against you. On Dremalnd it was a lot closer than I expected it to be. I'm glad I got to play your Shiek, I was scared you'd go Fox both rounds :-).

Kyoki: I don't know if you're gonna see this or not, but Good Games man. I think if you had stayed with Fox you would of had me. Falco is no walk in the park, but for some reason I seem to have an easier time against them than Foxes.

Ultra Luigi: Thanks for all the friendlies. You like your Kirby practice don't you? Not that you need it, you always beat me! I came close once or twice though :-). P.S. your voice command misfires are serious hax man.

SNPR: Haha I enjoyed our friendlies. Your Fox owns me though. The Fox ditto we had on Rainbow Cruise was pretty fun though :-).

AznLep: It was cool seeing you again. It's been forever! Dude you're wobbling skills are terrifying.

mcrusty: haha it's scary how much you've improved. Those doubles friendlies were pretty amusing.

Mike: Haha, I ****ing HATE kirby dittos. Everybody and there brother beats me at Kirby dittos. You probably are a better Kirby, but I was being stupid about the swallowcides. Next time I'll play smarter (hopefully).

Arash: Haha I thought you weren't gonna show up today? Oh well. We didn't get to play which is too bad. I would've liked to have had another shot at Koopacalypse. Oh well.

Ken: Man Ken, is there any video game you suck at? In Smash you're far too good, and in DBZ you seemed to be doing really well for yourself.

To all the people who played friendlies with me: GOOD GAMES! :-)

That really sucks that some people got their shoes stolen. Stupid Punk Kids.

Thanks to the Hoangs for opening there house to 51 (!!!!) people. Good thing we had such a larger number of TVs.

nublet06

Smash Lord
neal pro is too good. i got 4 lucky misfires and its the only reason i won.

edrees, finally some revengies. i hate playing people twice in a tournament. sorry i had to pull out the alligator combo. i just hate camping in smash...so i decided to end it right there :p

GABE OMFG we have the closest matches. i think the smash gods were smiling on me today because i got some pretty sweet misfires. so much fun playing you AGAIN. always some of my favorite matches.

**** + emerican good **** on your first job teaming. im happy brett finally found someone to add to his amazingness in teams. i think a lot of people thought i was the main factor when we teamed....but its cleat that brett is the ownage. plus...**** another solid teams performance.

BoA, Teba, mini BoA.......this is what you get when you stop playing with ROFL nub every week. you place lower. next time i say that I NEEDS IT, you better come and play.

DAVID omfg. at first i was really bummed out when i lost to you....because i needed to avenge my palmdale bretheren......but watching you play manacloud was really fun and im happy you got 2nd. i was running out of steam after fighting so much peach. plus....our crews are like.....too nice to eachother. you guys pwn.

MANGO?!?!?!?! thats all i have to say. too good.

Mana, ken, helen thanks for another awesome bi weekly (possibly biggest ever??) and i still say you all map hack.

OH YEAH and jay....WOW GRATS AT LOSING TEAMS FOR US. lol i think i need to retire luig in teams. hes not even fun in doubles lol.

romeo619

Smash Ace
this was pretty fun. i had a good time

edreese: thanks so much for givin me a lift meng. and **** i left my jacket in your car. i'll have jon get it saturday or somethin

aznlep: thats like 8 straight now mayn. its all good 2close, wobblezzz is toogood

emerican: good to meet you man. pretty close ditto. falcon is 2good

dodger: ****, kirby is pretty trippy. gave me a hard time. ggs

**** i didn't even play a lotta people. oh wellzz hopefully next time
SD finally makin an appearance lol

bbb

Smash Champion
Holy crap, I miss my shoes :(
People kept laughing at me cuz I look homeless in my plaid, flannel jacket and with no shoes or socks :ohwell:

Mango- You're a Jerk lol

Dodger- What the hell, I beat you last weekend O_o, can't grab stupid kirby, gg

Emerican- Bettah watch yo' self, I'm getting that 25 cents back

SA3Tony- Moonwalks are too sexy, but as long as I'm doing them to the left, I got 'em down

SNPR- Good matches

Lee-Puff- I'm over all these pink balls all up in my grill, U-tilt + Sleep = Falcon Lose

Neal- I'm telling you, team douche freezer FTW dude!

SNEAKY CASTRO BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom