• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Smash Ace
man i wish i could still go to these, my mom just hates having to drive for an hour and a half

can anybody offer me a ride to any of these in the future?

RYAN_K

Smash Rookie
Thanks

Thanks to Ken and Mike for hosting the bi-weekly. This was the first smash event that my friend Josh and I have ever been to. It was definitely a cool experience playing with so many top players. Oh yah... Chu Dat's bday ice cream cake was goood.

hugQ Cortex

Master
I had tons of fun. Ken, your GW is probably just as vicious as Snap's GW O_0 your comments during matches are funny haha. I hope I get to play you again sometime soon :)

Lol, good games Neal. Clooooose set. We should def play some more soon. That Nana is sneaky.

Also, GG's to everyone else I played at the biweekly. Thanks for the food and the Smashhhh.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I did pretty good for this week.

Gah, now I can't remember what I did. lol
So I'll summerize

Yloh: Awesome job at teams!

Conner: Your getting better =)

HugoQ: Thanks for coming man!

McRusty: Low Tier Fun. Dunno, high gets boring

Edress: Ganon was more fun play. Even if I was losing!

Gabe: Stop losing to me!!!!!!! o_O

Rel: Heh, you got lucky with the Stitch faces. =)

Ken: I like Neal's nose!

Neal: I don't mind my fat legzz. =P

Helen: Did you like the cake?

Champ: doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uh what did we do?

Mike: OC2 DVD smells like Beef Jerky o_O It works fortunetly

Chu: "Turn that ***** around!"

Arash: Costo pizza is your powerzz!

Some Sheik: I don't usually see that kind of positive attitude. I like it.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
last B-weekly was really fun, good to see new faces.

Must i warn you that my partner is really dirty so watch out for him... lol

btw the next biweekly will be FEB 3rd

don't forget everyone!

It'll be just a regular biweekly for the 1st time... no special guests or special people unless you count me...

btw don't be afraid to ask me for a game at the biweeklies, ill play if i see theres plenty of tv's and when im not busy :p

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'll definitely make it to this! Mike, you up for DBZ crew battles again? I'll "turn the ***** around" this time! Anyway, I'll try not to suck in the crews if we had it again.

btw don't be afraid to ask me for a game at the biweeklies, ill play if i see theres plenty of tv's and when im not busy :p
Cool, I always wanted to play you but I never had the nerve to ask. I wanna see if I can get a stock off of you like I did in the Summer (which was a miracle) ;)

Charoo

Smash Champion
last B-weekly was really fun, good to see new faces.

Must i warn you that my partner is really dirty so watch out for him... lol

btw the next biweekly will be FEB 3rd

don't forget everyone!

It'll be just a regular biweekly for the 1st time... no special guests or special people unless you count me...

Can I play a game with u at the biweekly Ken taichou?

ripkirby

Smash Cadet
Prepare for finals and the next semester or practice smash for biweekly? I think I'll study, but I'll be there depending if I can get a ride from McRusty or some other reasons.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Prepare for finals and the next semester or practice smash for biweekly? I think I'll study, but I'll be there depending if I can get a ride from McRusty or some other reasons.
a ride from mcrusty? doesn't he like live down the street from us? lol

Arash

Smash Lord
the super bowl is apparently the day after this....

perhaps we could have the smash bowl? complete with half time show?

nublet06

Smash Lord
not sure what that would consist of, but it sounds like ANOTHER awesome arash idea.

plus....it just wouldnt feel right having a "normal" bi weekly without anything special. maybe we can do a superbowl crew battle where one crew represents the bears, and one the colts. and then see if its results are the same as the actual superbowl :p

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
not sure what that would consist of, but it sounds like ANOTHER awesome arash idea.

plus....it just wouldnt feel right having a "normal" bi weekly without anything special. maybe we can do a superbowl crew battle where one crew represents the bears, and one the colts. and then see if its results are the same as the actual superbowl :p
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Let's see if anyone remembers this:

Manacloud vs Hirsine

We could have that for the SuperBowl battle.;)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
2 gigantic crew battles suck, it always comes down to people being extremely cocky (mike y and champ saying they'd take me out easily) or don't feel like playing and making johns( emerican vs Mcrusty) and then I end up beating about 3-6 people and my team wins(numerous times). Then DNS a.k.a Nealdt gets on top of my bed and starts cheering like it's some college foot ball game

:chuckle:

Maybe* regular biweeklies tend to not last that long since mana and I need that extra time with school

like i said, theres nothing special about this biweekly, no special guests no special anything. Every other biweekly there were grudge matches to look foward too, crew battles to look foward too, and special guests to hype things up.

Now since the crews have played each other (deep socal vs pdale) no hype in that, and emerican has beaten mc rusty and that chu dat goes back to college in the EC. So the only really is ROFL vs Zander but I dont think Zander has the time to come, so just a regular biweekly and

Maybe some Tenkaichi 2 on the wii, with the pros of course no noobs this time.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo ken
i wasn't trying to stir up anything in my post
i just always found chillin's trash talking funny, whether it was you, your brother, or even pc chris
and the youtube posts...you listen to those? lol its full of mcrusty calling everyone noobs, but if your refering to that dsf vs you match where i said you couldn't take his sheik, that was like, before champ combo or something lol. i take that comment back now after i saw you **** him at the last triweekly before cao left
but whatever, just ignore this or any prior comments, after all i am the worst smasher in socal ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom