• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Happy birthday Chusiez, my favorite Bolivian wannabe Vietnamese ^_____^ <3<3<3 LOLZ I'll send you something Australian which narrows things down to being something CuuUuUUUUUUUUute

Straight

Smash Journeyman
I'll try and make it this weekend. Chu today is your birthday? Mine was yesterday.... raaaaappppe

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chu's is the 16th.

And I want to see Gabe vs Chu in Dragonball Wii. Someone's gotta take this guy out, cuz Ken can't handle the Great Ape Baby.

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
Eh took Saturdays off from class, looking forward to this. I need to step up my game ALOT. Plus seeing more tourney level playing helps me make decisions for the Big AX Tourney In July I have to run =/

Dodger

Smash Ace
gah, unforunately, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it, but something came up. I'm sorry guys, hopefully next time. Happy Birthday Chu!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

gah, unforunately, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it, but something came up. I'm sorry guys, hopefully next time. Happy Birthday Chu!
i know what u mean roger tons of home work right , like myself, uci is such a pain with all the reading they give u. It was funny seeing u in the arts building randomly at 5 anyways . That was really odd lol you being a comp sci major and all.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Chu's is the 16th.

And I want to see Gabe vs Chu in Dragonball Wii. Someone's gotta take this guy out, cuz Ken can't handle the Great Ape Baby.
nealdt doesn't know anything, I can beat any of chu's character except when he uses the cheapest dirtiest characters in the game that should be banned aka ( great ape baby and ledendary SS brolly). Btw I was the one who taught chu how to play DBZ WII.

anyways I am still undefeated at Wii tennis so :p

| |
( )
\/

nose

Btw Chu dat will Money match anyone in DBZ tenkaichi on the wii or smash

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wow I really hate to cancel, but Squish's mom was taken to the hospital last night and was diagnosed with some internal bleeding. He's my ride and I doubt he's going to play games right now. Sorry guys, maybe next time

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
****it I cant come anymore either, i was just gonna show up randomly this morning but it turns out i have to work =( gluck to everyone who goes, ill go to a biweekly within a month for sure, i havent seen the biweekly crowd in a while ;)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Man, this biweekly was pretty awesome!

Shout outs!
Hirsine- you're too good man!
Mike-You make me laugh too much man, "Turn That B*tch around!"
McRusty-You sandbag against me!! :mad:
Nealdt-You and Helen were too good, you beat Andrew and I! :chuckle:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
That was the first tournament/biweekly ive been to, and I did really badly D:. I didn't stick around long enough to learn from anyone.
That's pretty cool, my first tournament was here aswell. What did you look like? Who do you main? I may have played you. If you saw a short asian kid that's fat and w/ glasses, that's me. :)

P.S: Mike, sorry for sucking so bad in DBZ Crews, once I get my wii and I practice more, I'll play you guys again someday. Oh yeah, Chu, thanks for teaching me how to play and Happy Birthday!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

as before i cant really post the entire bracket cause its from the laptop but ill post top results.

singles results

1. ken
2.arash (he was on freaking fire)
3. chu dat
4. gary ( aznchefii, did really well taking out wolf , me and edreese)
5. me and edreese
6. everyone else and below sorry but the brackets not up.

doubles results

1.ken and arash ( dirty sanchez)
2.me and chu
3. edreese and champ
4. wolf and gabe

alrights guys as for the bi weekly i had a blast not only because of smash, got to see new faces, but dbz was fun as hell. I think for most of us smash is getting old so new games makes it exciting again. Wolf you got too good at dbz im going to get u next time. Gabe im looking foward to fighting u and hugs at dbz. Everyone else at the bi weekly i had a fun great time and hope to see you again. "Turn that ***** around". oh yeah gary good **** for your performance keep it up and ull make the power rankings. Edreese and champ very close doubles matches.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, I got my *** handed to me. Havn't played in a month and havn't been in a tournament for 3 months. Never-the-less, you guys are much better than me.

Luckily though, we got an STD up in some guy's house with blitz, DC, me, nate, McRusty, and some others names I can't remember, so hopefully I don't get terribly owned the next time as before XD. Speaking of which, I just go back from that STD right now.

Thanks for the fun though guys. The cake was bomb, too. Hope to see again you next week.

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
25/35?
I got my S kicked in. I enjoyed it, but I feel like I play like a rusty door. I can't get the techs out in a REAL situation. Plus I had to leave before the whole thing ended to learn anything. I'll pick up Budoukai Sometime this week and play the hell out of it to play against you guys at the next one. Thanks for having me, I look forward to the next one, even if I get spanked heh. If anyone has Jump Ultimate Superstars I'll play someone in that next time. Otherwise we can just download play it *except we can't use all teh characters =/ *

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on getting JUS. Although, Havn't hit up Fry's Electronics yet. I do have Bleach DS though. I was playing it with my friend there.

PS: If you guys are interested in doing other games, why don't you grab a PS2 and load up Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, or 3S or something?

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
I'm planning on getting JUS. Although, Havn't hit up Fry's Electronics yet. I do have Bleach DS though. I was playing it with my friend there.

PS: If you guys are interested in doing other games, why don't you grab a PS2 and load up Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, or 3S or something?
Oh god, please no Guilty Gear...

But in March and April, i'll bring my JPN PS2 and we could start Fist of the North Star & Narutiame 4 Tourneys if everyone would want to have those on the side. Melty blood is okay though.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
I've got a freeloader and a fully unlocked data card for GNT4. Not to mention the game itself. So if you guys wanna play it, just ask and i'll bring it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
y do u always post some drama starting comment...how long ago was this conversation? yea a long time ago lol
More like good natured ribbing. The only thing it's gonna stir up is a reply from you -- hence, ribbing. Gary's never gonna be like, "omtehgod I showed you Jay!"

Charoo

Smash Champion
the biweekly was fun.

Nice to see old faces again. Good job gary, I told u that u would do well. DBZ was very crazy and cheap haha. It was only cool when wolf attack haha. Happy birthday chu and gabe too.

I'll see u guys again hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom