• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash

Smash Lord
i saved them on the laptop, so if we bother them enough maybe we can get results?

though i'm positive zivilyn bane got 5th and the pest got 7th

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Aw too bad. Well Arash says I got 5th and thePest got 7th, which is cool since my goal was 13th. Sorry to the rest of the CenCal guys who wanted to know what place they got...

Snap

Smash Ace
sorry for being a noob

but im from norcal and im just wondering what happened with the ken biweekly vs pandaX tournament thing

was a tournament rescheduled or something? are these biweeklies still going on, or was that really the *last biweekly ever* ? just wondering.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
biweeklies are still going on, people still came to the biweekly and supported it while two of the tournmanets were going on. Of course I'm going to be a bit biased at the next biweekly and offer tips and trix to the people that supported the last one perhaps give them more matches with me too :p

Edit: Nealdt sux at Wii tennis, he lost to a girl, a girl named Helen

don't be ashamed of having a

D**K

..||
('' '')
.\ /

Nose

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
biweeklies are still going on, people still came to the biweekly and supported it while two of the tournmanets were going on. Of course I'm going to be a bit biased at the next biweekly and offer tips and trix to the people that supported the last one perhaps give them more matches with me too :p
Sorry for being stupid yesterday mike:urg:, I need to pay attention

I'm glad your comfortable with your descision, Ken so yeah, Socal for life!:cool:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
biweeklies are still going on, people still came to the biweekly and supported it while two of the tournmanets were going on. Of course I'm going to be a bit biased at the next biweekly and offer tips and trix to the people that supported the last one perhaps give them more matches with me too.
Thanks for still hosting Ken, I thought SoCal biweeklies were over with :( I'm definitely coming to your next biweekly if that's okay with you. :)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Thanks for still hosting Ken, I thought SoCal biweeklies were over with :( I'm definitely coming to your next biweekly if that's okay with you. :)
smashers in so cal should thanks zivilyn for bringing six people to that bi weekly. We were seriously going to stop hosting if we didnt get enough people but then out of the blue az wanted to show and nor cal. But that business is over with and people did show over the 20 limit meaning I think we should still host them because people still want to show up to our bi weeklies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll come if someone picks me up from UCR :p

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Also this biweekly we are also going to be celebrating Chu Dat's B-day Party

$5 will get you "basically all you can eat pizza and some nice ice cream cake :)"

or as mike would say 100x's Best deal EVA

be sure to get chu dat a present

manacloud1

Smash Champion
crap

looks like vidjo wont be making it once again due to his recent grandmothers passing. However we are going to arrange another date for him to come, but i dont know if chu dat will be there simultaneously with vidjo.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I wanna come to this, so I better find a present for Chu. <_<

Also, must inform the crew about said presents and costs. Above all, I hope the ride doesn't flake out.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey Ken, Mike, can my friend come over late? Around 4pm? He'll pay 5$ for taking up space and he's just gonna play friendlies or spectate if that's okay with you guys.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

Hey Ken, Mike, can my friend come over late? Around 4pm? He'll pay 5$ for taking up space and he's just gonna play friendlies or spectate if that's okay with you guys.
its okay if he comes to spectate but i dont know about friendlies we want to get the tourney done asap. Im not even sure about having extra friendly time this biweekly because I myself have tons of homework, 20 units this quarter heh. So i need the peace and quiet after the tourney is over. I will however allow people to get in their friendlies during finals singles or quarter finals. I guess you can say we are throwing this bi weekly for chus bday. It really still isnt the chu dat vidjogamer bi weekly because of what has happened. We will just wait to see whats up.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
its okay if he comes to spectate but i dont know about friendlies we want to get the tourney done asap. Im not even sure about having extra friendly time this biweekly because I myself have tons of homework, 20 units this quarter heh. So i need the peace and quiet after the tourney is over. I will however allow people to get in their friendlies during finals singles or quarter finals. I guess you can say we are throwing this bi weekly for chus bday. It really still isnt the chu dat vidjogamer bi weekly because of what has happened. We will just wait to see whats up.
alright, cool. I'm just kinda glad there's gonna be friendlies in by the finals of everything cuz I know I'm gonna lose right away :dizzy: Well, Happy B-day Chu Dat and good luck with the homework Mike.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey ken or mana or whoever. Im gonna have to be doing some TV swapping over there cause me and some other guy are gonna go to a smashfest later, but since well both be at this tourny you can use the TV and cube before we leave. Wanna use it?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey ken or mana or whoever. Im gonna have to be doing some TV swapping over there cause me and some other guy are gonna go to a smashfest later, but since well both be at this tourny you can use the TV and cube before we leave. Wanna use it?
i dont really understand what you are saying.

are you saying that you will help bring a Tv for the biweekly? if so then yes, that would be nice, you can leave anytime you want and take your tv/cube with you of course. We won't hold it against you but it would be nice >: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom