• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
dang this bi - weekly sounds too good but... i havent gotten a chance to play deep socal or superfriends!!! or DSF!!! I needz it! But hopefully this wont be the last bi - weekly? ^^

ChuDat

Smash Master
First of all, i dont need anyone talking for me. That includes Panda, Mike, and Ken. .. wellz maybe ken since he knowz me most LOLZ.

Second of all -

My original purpose in going to pandaz tournament was to make the money im spending to get there, back. Don't get me wrong though guyz, of course chillin with u guyz would b awesome of course =D. And also, i love going to smash tournamentz <333, no matter the competition or size (10 + plz). I <3 competition.

But im going to Kenz bi-weekly regardless.

Im showing my respect that him and mike let me come to their house, and it would be fuked up of me to go to another tournament. I am their responsibility after all.

I just hoped either panda, or ken would change their tournament datez, but alas that cannot be happened.

O well, maybe next time. I really hope panda would cancel so that everyone else could go to kenz house =).

Although i probably won't make money at kenz bi-weekly, since obviously i can't beat ken, im glad i can be respectful and help him out and just chill with him and his family for xmas, new years, and whatever else we might do like BUMPER BOATZ ! LOLZ @ VIDJO !!.

I'll just step it up with winning east coast tournamentz then (If Azen doesn't show up.. >.>).

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
dang this bi - weekly sounds too good but... i havent gotten a chance to play deep socal or superfriends!!! or DSF!!! I needz it! But hopefully this wont be the last bi - weekly? ^^
but since the venue closes at 7pm, and 100+ noobs are coming apparently there probably won't be any time for crew battles anyways, thus the only way you'll probably play deep socal or superfriends is in the tournament.
I've seen Deep socal johning it too much already, all except Edreese and superfriends, I havent really spoken to them in forever.

I already posted long ago i wanted a crew battle to happen at my house so i don't know why deep socal isnt coming to the biweekly nor Superfriends... I haven't seen Hugo at a biweekly in like 3-4 months ???

might be because of money, or the fact that it's more convenient for them to to SB but the AZ crew, and top players from the US are going to be at the biweekly therefore people in socal will get the best training possible. Christmas biweeklies usually end late and there are always lots of time for friendlies or just to chill.

The point of biweeklies are to get socal better as a community therefore to beat or compete against Out of staters, not socal being out for socal's blood... lol of course there are some friendly rilvaries in socal but the point is, in order to get better you have to play different styles which a matter of fact come from out of state or even out of country.

Moreover, I'm pretty sure Pdale can play superfriends or Deepsocal anytime near the future especially during break, While the Out of Staters, AZ, Chu and Vidjo you see
rarely and Never ever get a chance to play again if you miss them this time.

Chances like this only usually come once a year

PandaX

Smash Lord
Ken, the venue doesn't close until we want it to close.

We aren't locked on a time frame at SB. Merry christmas guys, hope everything goes well.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Moreover, I'm pretty sure Pdale can play superfriends or Deepsocal anytime near the future especially during break, While the Out of Staters, AZ, Chu and Vidjo you see
rarely and Never ever get a chance to play again if you miss them this time.
lol yeah but.....do you know how many johns we would have to make in order to back out now. XD

i really want to go to the bi weekly and see you guys + the out of staters, and i honestly wish everyone would just go to the bi weekly so it could happen. but....i miss dsf :p and we already said we would go to panda's.

and im not sure if AZ wants to play with us anyway. forward said AZ wanted to go because there would be some goodcompetition this time around......and that was after it was clear that majority of socal would not be there. lol..so im sure they will be fine without us there.

the bi weeklies are usually the only tournament palmdale travels to, its not really our training as much as it is our proving ground. we dont really care about mlg or anything, it just so happens that this time we picked a tournament on the same day. we will most likely be at any other bi weekly that ever exists tho :p , unless they stop happening :(

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah lil nublet06 iz right.... u know we still <3 u guyz ken... but i remember u guyz said the last bi-weekly was the LAST of the year... so we looked for a tourny, and then we remembered that we <3 panda too and chose his tourny + all of our socal buddies will be there ^^

As much as i would LoVe to face out of staters ... i really dont wanna face another peach XD and Forward playz Falco... O_o no ty to that one lol... but actually if i went to the bi-weekly the only person id wanna face iz u lol cuz well... u Pwn me so badly lol but its good cuz i know i need practice when i face some1 like u lolz

Aesis

Smash Ace
Regardless of whether the Christmas biweekly is traditional, the fact is that we never really planned to go to another biweekly after the supposed "last one" since this wasn't even TBA or anything. We saw an opportunity to do the Pdale vs DeepSocal vs Superfriends crew battle at Panda's as demonstrated by the list of attendees, and committed ourselves to the tournament.

Despite our having great respect and gratitude towards both Ken and Mike for providing us with opportunities to prove ourselves [as ROFL said earlier we don't necessarily attend them for training], we love everybody and hold no particular loyalty to anyone but to SoCal as a whole.

Basically, much <3
and Knives loves me

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Does this include the last biweekly? Because I asked Mike how long we could stay and he said "If you're done with the tournament we'd be glad to kick you out"
when its getting late and most of us are tired telling people how to act. Yes youve seen it plenty of times where i said no drinks and people wouldnt listen. It was getting to be 10 pm at night and you expect friendlies? lets be reasonable you could have done it anytime when the finals were nearing. Also most of the time when i say this i say it in a jokingly manner. Its stressful running a tournament.

As for the tournament its going to be held on this date. See everyone there.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Does this include the last biweekly? Because I asked Mike how long we could stay and he said "If you're done with the tournament we'd be glad to kick you out"
"Christmas Biweeklies"

I dunno usually at christmas biweeklies i dont even enter singles and just do doubles and play friendlies with everyone doing like " ganon challenge or whatever" it's just a time of year since school is over to have fun with the regular biweekly goers.

so that means chu dat vidjo can win or Taj's Mewtwo lol :)

Edit: I challenge Sean B for Best ganon on the west coast :)

forward

Smash Champion
"Christmas Biweeklies"

I dunno usually at christmas biweeklies i dont even enter singles and just do doubles and play friendlies with everyone doing like " ganon challenge or whatever" it's just a time of year since school is over to have fun with the regular biweekly goers.

so that means chu dat vidjo can win or Taj's Mewtwo lol :)

Edit: I challenge Sean B for Best ganon on the west coast :)
Aww man, I haven't even been playing Ganon. But if you're gonna call him out, I'll guess I'll have to resurrect the beast!

P.S. I still haven't confirmed if I've gotten the days off yet. I've already been requested a lot of days off this month, and plus I have to have the weekend right after this for my tournament, but I'm working on it.

P.P.S. On that note, Taj wasn't able to get the days off, we didn't plan it soon enough head. Wobbles is also in TX right now so he can't make it with us >.<

anti

Smash Journeyman
when its getting late and most of us are tired telling people how to act. Yes youve seen it plenty of times where i said no drinks and people wouldnt listen. It was getting to be 10 pm at night and you expect friendlies? lets be reasonable you could have done it anytime when the finals were nearing. Also most of the time when i say this i say it in a jokingly manner. Its stressful running a tournament.

As for the tournament its going to be held on this date. See everyone there.
Well it was 7:30pm :S and I didn't know you were joking, I thought you were serious >_>; oh well.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
"I've seen Deep socal johning it too much already, all except Edreese and superfriends, I havent really spoken to them in forever."

You have all our screen names? We didn't john anything, you should realize we do have lives outside of smash and its pretty hard for all of us to get together for our own smash time, let alone for an entire day for a tournament. We didn't say anything about anyone, so don't start bashing on us also k thx.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
so does this mean you are coming to the biweekly?

Edit: or you are too scared to lose to my ganon again?

I bet my ganon can beat all of deep socal >: )

Knivez

Smash Ace
did ken say that azeem?
well if we do go to this biweekly(which doesnt seem the case)..then i'll play your ganon.
should be fun.
besides deepsocals too good to be johning, and all we really care about is that 5v5 bball game ^_^.
On a side note, i do love aesis long time. Not quite sure why but hes really COOL.
just like me.

and now with alex as deepsocal we're gonna get really good just like DBR..

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Deepsocal is probably not going to the biweekly, we already committed to SB unfortunately, and all of palmdale/superfriends is planning on it... wouldnt wanna john it any more than we already do.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

did ken say that azeem?
well if we do go to this biweekly(which doesnt seem the case)..then i'll play your ganon.
should be fun.
besides deepsocals too good to be johning, and all we really care about is that 5v5 bball game ^_^.
On a side note, i do love aesis long time. Not quite sure why but hes really COOL.
just like me.

and now with alex as deepsocal we're gonna get really good just like DBR..
dsf is deep so cal, whats next? lol.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Deepsocal is probably not going to the biweekly, we already committed to SB unfortunately, and all of palmdale/superfriends is planning on it... wouldnt wanna john it any more than we already do.
well from who i've talked too, 3 members of Deep socal would much rather go to the biweekly to have fun, learn new tricks or try to get better.

Champ wants to go just to hang out

edreese wants to go since he lives closer and play vidjo

and knives just wants to play better people to get better.

I don't think they already committed into going to SB, it's a choice so they should be able to pick where they want to go.

I don't want certain members of ur crew to miss out on such a good opportunity to play pros and get better

Edit: DSF in deep socal? Wow :)

anti

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try my best to come...I was originally planning to go to SB but then...Westminster's closer Lol, MUCH closer. Also I guess I'll bring a TV or two...depends. Hope I can go and see you guys there^^

Charoo

Smash Champion
dsf is in deepsocal? What?

on a side note, Alan said I'm his friend. I'm so happy =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey hey, mind u i was in with West Coast Syndicates b4 deepsocal and i woulda stayed, but the group split up. I was friends with champ and everyone knew me from deepsocal so its just another way to train and have fun. i cant have fun if the outcome of the matches is always the same, so yes people will try to group with others relatively close to the same level so they can actually learn, improve, and have fun from one another. i still play with panda..in fact he came over the other day and we played more wii than smash, and azeem was over last night and we had sex...so there.(ok maybe that last part wasnt completely true)
see! My best friend, AR LAN =)

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh yes now i recall.. but u see i was more interested in friends WITH BENEFITS, thereby switching the focus to Azeem- the darkest and most handsome smasher i have ever met(from the middle east) who held interest in getting pandatrated by yours truly. oh well, when in rome. (WTF?)

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Yuppp deep Socal =) you got a problem with that Mike??? KEN???? of course not =) cuz yall ****** would get flicked in the face... then pass out.... lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful:

just kidding ;)

anti

Smash Journeyman
Yuppp deep Socal =) you got a problem with that Mike??? KEN???? of course not =) cuz yall ****** would get flicked in the face... then pass out.... lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful:

just kidding ;)
LMAO I have a problem with that! Come try to flick me in the face hehehe

So why do you still have the DBR banner?

anti

Smash Journeyman
lol I ate 3 pieces last time, it was awesome :D But I didn't feel good after that LOL.
(I usually don't eat much sweets cause I hate them.)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well well well

looks like we are going to have a good turn out this year. We got chu, vidjo, zivlyn bane - possibly, jerry from new jersey, and foward comming. Its going to be a bi weekly to remember.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
heya :)

:), hello :p im a smasher from bc, and il be in the vacinity for awile for christmas , and i was wondering if i could participate ^>^, il have to leave early but 1.5 hours of smash with the best in the world would be a world of fun ^.^, i know il get owned but its all about learning correct :p, and its close to my airport so i talked my mom into letting me go :) please msg me back ken or mana, or add me on msn , Camerican_p5ych0@hotmail.com

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
of course u are welcomed to come! We've met lots of B.C smashers from OC2. Feel free to stop by and get pwned >: D

There should be cake, just because there has been cake at the last 2 Biweeklies :)

dude zander let's have a lan party before the biweekly, if you are coming I'm getting you cake for sure, maybe cheese cake, Ice cream cake or even Botan rice candy

Panda smiley face

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
of course u are welcomed to come! We've met lots of B.C smashers from OC2. Feel free to stop by and get pwned >: D
WICKED :):) <3 ken Add me on msn so we can talk :p im so excited , even thought i know im gonna get completly owned! lol my goal is to take one off one stock!! lol My last post has my email add me :p i tryed adding you but im not sure if i got it right :p anyways :) il ttyl :p

Ps: i just got a brand spanking new controller your in for trouble :p .....2o second pause NOT! lol anyways i look forward to it even thought i gotta leave really early :( lol ****ed flight , adleast your close to the airport :)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
looks like we are going to have a good turn out this year. We got chu, vidjo, zivlyn bane - possibly, jerry from new jersey, and foward comming. Its going to be a bi weekly to remember.
Wow Mike, um I don't know if my name should be mentioned alongside that of ChuDat, VidjoGamer, and Sean "Forward" B. But yeah, as of right now I'm scheduled to attend. I get the chills typing that though, because it seems like every time I have a "for sure" ride to a SoCal tournament, something always happens to keep me from going. Hopefully it pulls through this time. If I go, I'll be teaming with my Zero to Death crewmate TDog. He's pretty good, and he's also my ride.

...Wait there is teams right? Lol.

Can't wait to go.

Zander805

Smash Ace
dude zander let's have a lan party before the biweekly, if you are coming I'm getting you cake for sure, maybe cheese cake, Ice cream cake or even Botan rice candy

Panda smiley face
Ohhh, I'm way up for a LAN, but I'm going out of town from the 26th - 29th, so I dunno if I'm gonna be able to make it... :(

I will definitely try though, and I'll let you know soon if I'm coming or not.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

WICKED :):) <3 ken Add me on msn so we can talk :p im so excited , even thought i know im gonna get completly owned! lol my goal is to take one off one stock!! lol My last post has my email add me :p i tryed adding you but im not sure if i got it right :p anyways :) il ttyl :p

Ps: i just got a brand spanking new controller your in for trouble :p .....2o second pause NOT! lol anyways i look forward to it even thought i gotta leave really early :( lol ****ed flight , adleast your close to the airport :)
looks like the bi weeklies going to be a mini oc2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom