• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Well i'm just glad everything worked itself out.
now i can finally go to bed and rest, wake up in the morning and i ask myself..
is life worth living or should i blast myself..
im tired of being poor and even worse i'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a **** about a negro
pull the trigger kill a ***** he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other
We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is,

i believe tupac says it best. btw to those who were slow, the song is a metaphor for something...look for it and win 10 points.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i would just like to know, why the turnout of ONE biweekly, is going to affect the future of the rest of the biweeklies. if everyone is already wanting to go to the SB venue, why try to split socal up.

it sounds like your trying to create a monopoly over the smash scene or something. if a lot of people are gonna come to this event, odds are they wouldnt all fit inside your house. so whats putting off one tourney?

Emerican if you have a problem of how things work maybe you should see the dark sides of tournaments. This is reality, no matter what host says its for the tourney and people its bull****. You speak as if i make lots of money off these tournaments. Its not guaranteed, i have the same chances like everyone else. As for friends, thats peoples choices. Theres always going to be a pot and theres always going to be people competiting to hold tournies.
i think people have seen the dark sides of tournaments, including dark sides of biweekly. besides this whole cancel biweekly forever if you dont come thing, how about the random increases of money to help pay for the electricity bill for certain biweeklies. the times it happened were not random. the only times i recall this happening were during UC crew battles because there were extra people coming= more money, and the one time Ken went to japan. Without ken there mike was not guaranteed money, so of course money was taken out randomly from the pot to help pay for "utilities"

sure everyone has a chance to win, but if ken wins so do you mike.

your saying holding these tournaments are for the good for the people, but look how quickly helping the people turns into threatening the people. if your expecting a big turnout on the 30th, i doubt its gonna happen.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ok to tell you the truth, chu only wanted to go to pandatration 3 simply because of money. He heard there was going to be a bigger turn out therefore since the biweekly has (ken) here knew that he had no chance in beating my Dr mario and wanted to go to pandatration 3 for what? Money.

Once chu dat hears that the entree fee to pandatration 3 is $5 "same as the biweekle" he wouldnt want to go since he'd probably only be making like $50-$80 and would hope for some money matches.

and like i said before, people have choices, **** why are you trying to make it as if they don't. I'm sure people who live in my area would like to go to the biweekly rather than san berdadino like Mc rusty. People who live in Sanberdadino like araknophob will go to San berdadino.

Last biweekly, i believe pdale stayed till like 10 and ROFL was playing chu dat for like "forever" will Rofl get to play Hugo hours and hours after pandatration? no doesnt the venue close like at 7?

I'm just saying sure, people can get better from tournaments but biweeklies is when you truely get a lot better. **** last biweekly i saw TYR beat a 2v1 against zander and his partner at 100% on his marth( sorry zander lol)

But like i said from the beginning if not a lot of people show up to the biweeklies i was always going to stop holding them. so far lots of people love to show up.

DEC 30th biweeklies gonna be real fun, lots of outside competition
Omar, Taj, Foward, Chu dat, Ken, Vidjo WOBBLES

i dont know what can get better than that.

I guess they all just want ken training, if no one shows up at the biweekly, I dont mind playing with forward all day :)

Edit: Fear, the electricity biweekly was already mentioned before the crew battles got moved to my house. It was just bad timing when it occured therefore looked shady.

NeighboorhoodP - you aren't making anything better, you are like a sadiru ino of the west coast. I hope some mod bans you already

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

i would just like to know, why the turnout of ONE biweekly, is going to affect the future of the rest of the biweeklies. if everyone is already wanting to go to the SB venue, why try to split socal up.

it sounds like your trying to create a monopoly over the smash scene or something. if a lot of people are gonna come to this event, odds are they wouldnt all fit inside your house. so whats putting off one tourney?

i think people have seen the dark sides of tournaments, including dark sides of biweekly. besides this whole cancel biweekly forever if you dont come thing, how about the random increases of money to help pay for the electricity bill for certain biweeklies. the times it happened were not random. the only times i recall this happening were during UC crew battles because there were extra people coming= more money, and the one time Ken went to japan. Without ken there mike was not guaranteed money, so of course money was taken out randomly from the pot to help pay for "utilities"

sure everyone has a chance to win, but if ken wins so do you mike.

your saying holding these tournaments are for the good for the people, but look how quickly helping the people turns into threatening the people. if your expecting a big turnout on the 30th, i doubt its gonna happen.

right fear, if ken wins i win? thats funny cause kens money is his own. When we request people to help pay with the utilities its only once in a while. Its no different then asking for people to pay for the rental place of a venue. You say without ken , i cant win , wow. This is funny comming from someone who attended our bi weeklies to get good? How about this i just dont let anyone come and get better myself and just kick peoples ***** at tournaments? Seriously, ive had enough of people talking **** about this and that. I am going to start to ban people. Look at neighborhoodp hes always going to stay noob thats why hes posting **** and agreeing with people.

it seems to me once people reach a certain lvl they dont want to deal with the bi weeklies anymore and im find with that. Just dont expect to attend our bi weeklies when we bring japanese people or when brawl comes out. Lets see who needs who.

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha, doesnt forward have a crew also?
i think its cause im black...
and its not what panda said, its what i said also. but just cause people have crews, they can still play with others and improve. I'm not gonna deprive randoms like luigi and jake the boy (^_^) of training simply cause they are not in my crew or they have their own crew.
and boa?? he has his own crew too!!
i guess i'm not a ken favorite =(
again, i think its cause im black and i lack a certain "purity" that is required of me before undergoing ken training. Man so many stupid posts today, and most of em were mine.

forward

Smash Champion
Ken said he uses the money to help his parents pay for stuff. Obviously he gives the money he wins to his parents. When he was gone, he wasn't there to win that money, so they had to take it out regardless. Wow, it's not brain surgery.

Ken's gonna hold a tournament with high levels of competition with people from all over. Panda is gonna hold a tourney with probably a higher turn out and crew battles. Choose what you wanna go to. If no one shows up to ken's tourney, it shows him people don't want good competition, so he has no reason to continue them.

You guys have the best thing going on right now. A choice. All I can say is I hope to see some familiar faces in so cal.... or not, I could just play ken all night hahaha.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
The problem is most people are going to the SB tourny because more people are supposed to be there, it's probably going to be a friendlier environment, and it's more convenient. It's not like people are going and saying to themselves, "Yeah man, me and my homies are gonna go to this and we're gonna stick it to Ken!" No one really cares. Sounds like Ken and co. are just getting butt hurt and saying, "Well, if our bi-weekly can't outdraw your tournament, FORGET YOU!!!!"

Quite childish.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
haha, doesnt forward have a crew also?
i think its cause im black...
and its not what panda said, its what i said also. but just cause people have crews, they can still play with others and improve. I'm not gonna deprive randoms like luigi and jake the boy (^_^) of training simply cause they are not in my crew or they have their own crew.
and boa?? he has his own crew too!!
i guess i'm not a ken favorite =(
again, i think its cause im black and i lack a certain "purity" that is required of me before undergoing ken training. Man so many stupid posts today, and most of em were mine.
You said yourself that I helped you too, so we're even :p

forward

Smash Champion
The problem is most people are going to the SB tourny because more people are supposed to be there, it's probably going to be a friendlier environment, and it's more convenient. It's not like people are going and saying to themselves, "Yeah man, me and my homies are gonna go to this and we're gonna stick it to Ken!" No one really cares. Sounds like Ken and co. are just getting butt hurt and saying, "Well, if our bi-weekly can't outdraw your tournament, FORGET YOU!!!!"

Quite childish.
I think you're assuming too many things.

I haven't seen anything about Ken wanting to outdraw the other tournament. He only wants a good turn out. Infact they are even saying go to which ever tournament you feel like, and whatever happens happens.

People are going to SB for whatever reason. They know who's going to ken's tourney. If they pass up an opportunity for such competition, then it shows him that he can't offer what people want. If people want tournies of 100+ people all having friendlies in a huge environment, then don't go to ken for that. However, if people show up to Ken's biweekly, then it shows him, that people are serious about smash, want good competition and want to get better, and he can offer that.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think you're assuming too many things.

I haven't seen anything about Ken wanting to outdraw the other tournament. He only wants a good turn out. Infact they are even saying go to which ever tournament you feel like, and whatever happens happens.

People are going to SB for whatever reason. They know who's going to ken's tourney. If they pass up an opportunity for such competition, then it shows him that he can't offer what people want. If people want tournies of 100+ people all having friendlies in a huge environment, then don't go to ken for that. However, if people show up to Ken's biweekly, then it shows him, that people are serious about smash, want good competition and want to get better, and he can offer that.
Well, it's not like a thousand scrubs were signing up for SB... Matter of fact, in the thread Chu and Vidjo were getting rides from Fabian to go to SB, which quite blatantly suggests SB is going to have better competition, outside of Ken and Mana themselves.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Well, it's not like a thousand scrubs were signing up for SB... Matter of fact, in the thread Chu and Vidjo were getting rides from Fabian to go to SB, which quite blatantly suggests SB is going to have better competition, outside of Ken and Mana themselves.
just because chu dat wrote that he wants to go doesnt mean hes going. And where did vidjo get involved? Chu just wrote down vidjo cause he assumed vidjos going to be at my house. After chu finds out the lowly cost of the tourney hell say no to going trust me. Everytime something like this happens dsf pops out of no where and posts interesting.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Alex is right. Do you really not think sex over smash though, Mike? >_> I want in on a crew, btw. And why is everyone up so late arguing? You're even making Sean stay up and do all this bickering, and he doesn't even live in this state! Pobre cito. He's got it right though, far as analogies go. Ppl will go to either tourny depending on what kind of experience they want to draw from it. Can we at least leave that point at that? Children, I swear...

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
Sex>smash anyday lol.

But seriously id rather be at kens since there is a larger margin of better competition. Seriously, theres ken, mana, chu, vidjo, and, az. W/e im going were theres better competition regardless, an if no one shows i personally wouldnt have a problem smashin wit ken, chu , mike or anyone else all night o_0. THAT would be too good lol.

Knivez

Smash Ace
wtf u talkin about, u never got laid ONCE in your life...you're a smasher, admit it. smashers are good at two things- liking men(that IS why we come to tournies anyway) and arguiing about stupid **** like who is hotter, jake or jake's sister. However, if u wanna experiment some sexual things with me, by all means hit me up sometime ; )

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Goddammit, isnt it past your bedtime? Go study for finals or something >_>

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
lol dangsies Chu dat , Vidjoe and AZ are celebrities :cool: who will take Socals money O.O CHU DAT? VIDJOE???? AZ??? KEN???? MANACLOUD???? Find out next week in ManaCloud controls the Socal smash scene.........

Manacloud is too smooth :cool: he is the King Pin of smash.... You guys better listen to the King pin or else he will put a hit on you (banned)

Just kidding Mike =) your only human.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
yea you never know what im thinking, perhaps who ever shows up we will probably just have s smashfest no tourney, free food from urs truly ken, since it is the last biweekly. thanking people for showing up to previous biweeklies,

Maybe a christmas present to all the respectful biweekly goers..... Who knows...

:chuckle:

Too Good

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol ahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it clearly appears that mike is not looking out for socal, but for numero uno...
honestly, there would be no conflict with a change of date to sunday
PANDA3 can not be held on a sunday due to it being a church venue
unlike the bi-weekly, which is in the huoang house...

just because chu dat wrote that he wants to go doesnt mean hes going. And where did vidjo get involved? Chu just wrote down vidjo cause he assumed vidjos going to be at my house. After chu finds out the lowly cost of the tourney hell say no to going trust me. Everytime something like this happens dsf pops out of no where and posts interesting.
***** why are you putting words in chu's mouth lol
he's a human being, let him decide what he wants to do
dont worry mike, it doesn't sound like your keeping him and vidjo hostage ;)

as for the dsf post, stop thinking like there's a conspiracy
where he's turning everyone against you
don't be angry just because he's chill and you think smash>sex lol

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
lol ahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it clearly appears that mike is not looking out for socal, but for numero uno...
honestly, there would be no conflict with a change of date to sunday
PANDA3 can not be held on a sunday due to it being a church venue
unlike the bi-weekly, which is in the huoang house...

***** why are you putting words in chu's mouth lol
he's a human being, let him decide what he wants to do
dont worry mike, it doesn't sound like your keeping him and vidjo hostage ;)

as for the dsf post, stop thinking like there's a conspiracy
where he's turning everyone against you
don't be angry just because he's chill and you think smash>sex lol

you ****tin' me? sunday is Dec 31st, who wants to play smash on new years eve

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
2 things

1 south (dirty south) smash NEVER had drama like this.....
and 2 while i wont be able to attend either of these tourneys due to gay work hours (unless a miracle happens :p) i would still like to thank ken and mike for letting ppl into your home and smashing etc. if it is the last biweekly it makes me sad cuz i never got to pwn ken yet! lol anywayz best of luck to ken and panda at their tourneys. wish i could go :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I vouch for canceling both tourneys and just doing the low tier tournament that Thomas wants :p

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I wish I could go to at least ONE of these tourneys, but I'm back at norcal over break =/

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Can I come?, this is jerry, ill be in SoCal 24-31, i dont think I'll have a doubles partner so i don't think ill be able to enter is that ok? Ill bring Chicken and Rice as a payment haha

Holy **** nick your gonna be there?

araknophobik

Smash Master
you ****tin' me? sunday is Dec 31st, who wants to play smash on new years eve
ok my bad on that, its just chu wanted to know if panda could move his to sunday...so i guess any sunday tourny is out of the question.

but none the less, socal as a community has chosen to go to panda3
panda has booked a venue
we are all thankful for the bi-weekly's and their dependability for training, but being that its held in your home we can all agree that bi-weekly's are more flexible with conflicitng tourny dates.

but like its been said, everyone can decide where they want to go
and ken, your cool. i dont think anyone holds ill-will to you
have fun hosting the last bi-weekly with hirsine and mc rusty and marth falco pro being the only attendee's:laugh:

emerican

Smash Ace
Now before mana starts throwing the 'B' word around, i think everyone should shut up.

Ken and mana are saying, come if you want, or dont come and we'll maybe cancle the biweekly's... dont get me wrong, i love kens biweekly's, they're alot of fun... but if you stand back and actually look at that wording.. it looks like a COMPLETE THREAT to the community, and it looks like an attack to panda's tourney because of previous arguements. Thats why the community is responding this way.

Thats where this whole conflict sprouted from, and thats where alot of peoples anger is comming from because they feel like their being blackmailed into going.

-Basically what it comes down to is go to which ever tourney you want to.. and whatever happens happens, because its not like we can force ken/mana to hold tourney's -

Ken and mana have every right to continue or cancle their biweeklys because, we'll its in their house...

BUT TO END THE BIWEEKLYS ON THE TERMS OF HAVING TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM OR ANOTHER TOURNEY, REALLY SUCKS.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Now before mana starts throwing the 'B' word around, i think everyone should shut up.

Ken and mana are saying, come if you want, or dont come and we'll maybe cancle the biweekly's... dont get me wrong, i love kens biweekly's, they're alot of fun... but if you stand back and actually look at that wording.. it looks like a COMPLETE THREAT to the community, and it looks like an attack to panda's tourney because of previous arguements. Thats why the community is responding this way.

Thats where this whole conflict sprouted from, and thats where alot of peoples anger is comming from because they feel like their being blackmailed into going.

-Basically what it comes down to is go to which ever tourney you want to.. and whatever happens happens, because its not like we can force ken/mana to hold tourney's -

Ken and mana have every right to continue or cancle their biweeklys because, we'll its in their house...

BUT TO END THE BIWEEKLYS ON THE TERMS OF HAVING TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM OR ANOTHER TOURNEY, REALLY SUCKS.
Emerican rules.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Ok look it simple start off at pandatration right and then play ur match. then drive to OC for biweekly and do ur match there. then drive back and by then your other match at pandatration should be ready. the person who drives back and forth the most will get a free butt sex session with knives its a grand idea indeed!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Ok wow that was alot to read from last night. In my opinion the Sunday thing would work best, but if Ken isn't up for New Years smash that's his call not our. Well... Vidjo and Chu and AZ are only going to be in for like a week or so right? If that's the case let's go ahead and have the annual Christmas Bi-weekly as usual, then have Best of SoCal to kick off the New Years the next Saturday. That way all of SOCAL can still go to Best of SoCal, since it IS called best of "SOCAL" (or Pandatration 3, kinda confused on the name right now)

I know that moving BoS/P3 is going to be an incoveniece for the SB community, a bummer for Palmdale (<3 BoA, Aesis, & ****) and especially for Panda (much <3 for Panda) But fact of the matter is AZ, Vidjo, and Chu are coming from all the way outta state and it would just be plain wrong to make them travel all that way and not be able to play with the wonderful community that is SoCal. Ontop of that Best of SoCal can still happen if it moves back a week, the biweeklies on the other hand might never be seen again.

So my opposition is EVERYONE goes to Ken's on the 30th, he said that he could handle the massive crowd at his house so long as people remain respectful, and we'll all be able to have a merry time playing AZ, Vidjo, and Chu. Then the following week January 6th 2007, I believe... We can kick of the New Years with a blast at Best of SoCal/Pandatration III, and EVERYBODY from SoCal will be able to make it since everyone should still be on break anyways there shouldn't be any conflict.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Ok wow that was alot to read from last night. In my opinion the Sunday thing would work best, but if Ken isn't up for New Years smash that's his call not our. Well... Vidjo and Chu and AZ are only going to be in for like a week or so right? If that's the case let's go ahead and have the annual Christmas Bi-weekly as usual, then have Best of SoCal to kick off the New Years the next Saturday. That way all of SOCAL can still go to Best of SoCal, since it IS called best of "SOCAL" (or Pandatration 3, kinda confused on the name right now)

I know that moving BoS/P3 is going to be an incoveniece for the SB community, a bummer for Palmdale (<3 BoA, Aesis, & ****) and especially for Panda (much <3 for Panda) But fact of the matter is AZ, Vidjo, and Chu are coming from all the way outta state and it would just be plain wrong to make them travel all that way and not be able to play with the wonderful community that is SoCal. Ontop of that Best of SoCal can still happen if it moves back a week, the biweeklies on the other hand might never be seen again.

So my opposition is EVERYONE goes to Ken's on the 30th, he said that he could handle the massive crowd at his house so long as people remain respectful, and we'll all be able to have a merry time playing AZ, Vidjo, and Chu. Then the following week January 6th 2007, I believe... We can kick of the New Years with a blast at Best of SoCal/Pandatration III, and EVERYBODY from SoCal will be able to make it since everyone should still be on break anyways there shouldn't be any conflict.
I agree, so Pat, what tournament are you going too?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
You guys are forgetting I have a venue and I have to reserve it in advance. I already have the gym reserved for the 30th. Its too late to reschedule now, the gym is already booked for the 6th for some wedding or something of the sort. If Panda decides to change to the 6th hed have to find another venue.

Boonz

Smash Rookie
i live about 30 min away. i can make it for sure. dont work on weekends at all. ='

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well crumm... The other option is... since everyone is still outta school for a while, why not just have either the Bi weekly or Pandatration III on a weekday? I dunno what's the deal with booking the Church on a week day for Luigibut if Vidjo and Chu are gonna be staying for a few more days lets just have the bi weely on a weekday. I'm sure Ken will be ok with it as long as the community is willing to attend.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
people need to understand

okay listen when people like chu dat or vidjo come from out of state it is because I arrange it for them to come else they wouldnt. So first off when they get down here they owe me a personal debt to attend my bi weekly. If a tournament host cares enough to bring people from out of state to his house for bi weekly people in so cal to get good thats caring. If you think i only care about myself arakniphobic then i wouldnt invite anyone while they are down here so people wouldnt get freaking good *** training. So far there are only two banned people and they know who they are. Everyone else still has the opportunity to get good and theres no harm in that. However,

I should ban your *** for even saying that right now, but i wont because i know this will only further making things worst. Now emerican after the couple of bi weeklies youve been at our house now your accusing of kens original response as an attack? You should know ken and he doesnt do that ****. If you keep accusing us pamdale can enjoy their bi weeklies at pandas tournaments, while the rest of us can enjoy them without you guys. Im sure panda will hold one every other week for you guys. This is the simple logic of whats happening. You got two groups of people holding the tournament on the same date. Meaning the choices are two tournaments. One offers top lvl training and the other happens to have people who want to go.

The player can fking decide what one they want to attend. Its not brain surgery. You want to play chu dat and vidjo and az and have a fun time come to the bi weekly, else go to pandas tournament we dont care. People should know we throw an ending bi weekly special every year and its not new. This year it happens panda is also throwing one. People should also understand the hosts right to stop holding tournaments cause he feels theres not enough people going. If people dont show then there shouldnt be more bi weeklies. For example, If people dont drink coke will coke continue selling coke or make a new producte to beat pepsi. In the end the host can cancel and nobody should be mad at why he decides to do it. Right now it seems that everyones upset cause all you all want is one huge tourney to end the year. Its not going to happen. Thus, you are all adults you can make choices for yourself. Go to pandas tournament enjoy the crew battle and tournament. Or go to ours and enjoy high lvl training plus possibly a crews afterwards, hell we might just do food again for 5 bucks.

Now whatever happens, happens, but in times like this i can totally pick out the people who just dont appreciate what ken and i are doing for them enough such as giving them the opportunity to attend our bi weeklies. In the future what if it isnt chu and vidjo that are going but bombsoldier or masashi would people change their minds then? Or would i make it if people go to this then next time we bring japanese players over then only people who attend this can go to show us appreciation? Now all that is said the CHOICE is yours. There is no threat, and the best of luck to pandas tournament. Neither group is going to step down and im sure of it. Right now i dont need random *** posts by dsf talking about sex or neighborhoodp comming in here and posting one line comments like pwned. These post are useless and the mod should be warning them for those comments.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
1. Paragraphs are cool. Just curious -- are you in college?

2. lol @ holding Vidjo and Chu hostage. The guy who said it earlier was right. "We invited them here, so they **** sure better go to our bi-weeklies so we can exploit their names and get more people to come."

3. I love the whole "If you guys ever question us about anything, you risk being banned" logic. Sounds like dictatorship to me. I can feel the So Cal love.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

1. Paragraphs are cool. Just curious -- are you in college?

2. lol @ holding Vidjo and Chu hostage. The guy who said it earlier was right. "We invited them here, so they **** sure better go to our bi-weeklies so we can exploit their names and get more people to come."

3. I love the whole "If you guys ever question us about anything, you risk being banned" logic. Sounds like dictatorship to me. I can feel the So Cal love.
1) i broke it up so it doesnt hurt the eyes when reading.

2) lets see if they come if i dont invite them this year. Go define hostage in the dictionary, am i holding a gun to their heads nope. Its their choice and we are responsible for them when they are here. So they listen to us.

3) your an idiot. I love how you like causing trouble. I remembered a time when smash boards didnt have guys like you, man times have changed. Guys like you have made me understand why I only hate the smash community a little more. Oh yeah who are you again?!

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
1) i broke it up so it doesnt hurt the eyes when reading.

2) lets see if they come if i dont invite them this year. Go define hostage in the dictionary, am i holding a gun to their heads nope. Its their choice and we are responsible for them when they are here. So they listen to us.

3) your an idiot. I love how you like causing trouble. I remembered a time when smash boards didnt have guys like you, man times have changed. Guys like you have made me understand why I only hate the smash community a little more. Oh yeah who are you again?!
People probably wouldnt be complaining the way they are if it wasnt for all the threats. Well, like you said they arent threats since youll probably do it but it kinda puts guilt towards the other people. Majority of so cal likes the biweeklies and saying "We will stop hosting them if you dont attend" kinda worries people. Missing one biweekliy is no sign of disrespect and that shouldnt be a basis of cancelling them all together. You say people arent grateful for your training but im sure they are. Im sure palmdale goes to a majority of the biweeklies and suddenly they plan on missing one, then they are now ungrateful? Ive met palmdale and im sure they would never show any sign of disrectpect towards you or ken. I mean, whats the point of getting ken training if they dont go use it at other tourneys, right?

Im also sure Chu and Vidjo arent coming all that way just for smash, right? Im sure theyre coming to spend time with you guys and christmas. Smash is probably a bonus to them.

And P doesnt represent the smash community. So hating the rest of us because of him is no good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom