• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAZN HNR

Smash Cadet
Thats Great!

I really had fun at the biweekly.
I spend days trying to fix my comp to read all these threads =)
Soo... Champ! Cheap Kills! haha jk .... But lend me your Fox Power!
I needa play Smash More... That was embarassing at the biweekly for me =/ First Out >.<
I did ok with ken's marth after the tourney woo ! He went easy on me i know it =/

It was nice meeting everybody. Nice people. Great skills. Hopefully we are still playin for smash 3 =)
Thanks Ken, Mike, Helen for hosting this once again great biweekly! See you at the Special!

HNR: Bringing TV, VCR, Cables, Bun Rolls, Maybe soda and egg rolls if I have time.
Cant wait to see everyone there!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
UPdates for the special bi weekly 24th!!!!

If your curious about where the location is check on page one of this thread written by sephirothken. All the info to get to our house is there.

In addition bring 10 bucks there might be a crew tourney or tourney that day as well.

When this is happening? THE 24TH OF CHRISTMAS BREAK, YES THE 24TH ITS A SATURDAY And Christmas EVE.

TONS OF FOOD GREAT FUN AND SMASH.

I have been watching people who have shown up to the bi weeklies and i know who you are, for the special bi weekly those that didnt show up enough will have to contribute extra its invite only as before like every year. :mad: If your asking why im doing this? Simple lets not forget, these bi weeklies help you get better and just because person " A " wants to be cheap and wants to gain the most out of his money he wants to just show up at the special and play out his hearts content. After attending mlg La I realize there are a lot of smashers in the so cal community they just dont want to attend the bi weeklies, they rather show to a large tourney and spend 20 bucks etc. So Ill be posting a list of those who got invites and those who dont. People who show up to more then 8 bi weeklies make the List and do not have to bring the additional item to get into the smashFest.

Additional item = people who didnt make the list so that means you have to bring an addition item on top of the 15 bucks worth of food. For example 3 boxes of pizza and an extra box of chicken wings, potatoe salad, pie,cake.

Stuff i am not accepting Candy, treats, cookies in a box, Giant cookies are acceptable ( stuff yufrontme does) , an excuse because you didnt bring the stuff.

Heres my list so far of people who are welcomed - All they have to do is contribute ( 15 bucks to the food size , those who arent have to contribute 15 , plus something special ) and this is per person. Those who are going from out of state, or north cal, will have to contribute 15 bucks only because they are from out of state. If your curious if youve made the list just post.

In addition, if you think this is way expensive, dont attend, we dont need another mouth to come and be cheap and just eat everything in site, in addition play tons of matches with top competition. However, if you just dont have the money lol, your pretty much a loser, if DARKFiRE could save up so can you. At the door im going to be really strict so bring the **** or dont get in, and im dead serious. NO JOKE! :mad:

=================================================
Special Guest List + people who have made the list
:::::::::::::::::
(note just because they are special guest or out of state doesnt mean they made the list, I am just putting them there so they can be noticed and know who they are or to inform so calers of the competition that will be here, btw, if you got a plus (+) symbol next to your name you made the list because you attended enough bi weeklies)

1) Champ (+)
2) Mike MOnkey, Vidjo , chu dat ( special guest), Pc chris (maybe)
3) BobMoney , NintendoKing, nks gf (north cal)
4) Arash (+)
5) what is fear and his friend whatever his name is (+)
6) gabe and wolf (+)
7) thomas sexy (+)
8) caotic (australia )
9) skills ( New york)
10) tyr,hnr (+)

==========================
definite food items people are bringing
============================================
names , items , extra item
==============================================
1)Tyr , 40 tacos , made the list
2) hirshine , 2 lasangnas , ????
3) Arash , Sushi Platter , made the list
4) Champ , Carls jr hamburgers ,made the list
5) hnr , 20 bun baos ( bun rolls filled with meat or eggs)
6) hugo , 80 quesadillas, ???
7) Caotic , roast beef , paper plates and cups
8) Ken, Mana, Mikemonkey , Giant Subway Sub
9) Bobmoney, nintendoking, snackers from Kfc, ???
======================
people who are bringing tvs + cubes
Tv , Cube
-----------------------------------
1)Tyr, no tv, cube
2)Champ, cube plus tv switch
3) hnr, tv, vcr

banned List
=========
joe, dsf, max, hyuga, zelgadis

Orochi Sol

Smash Rookie
since i haven't been to one of these yet couldn't go to the most recent one, but going to the on the 24th

do u have to bring extra money besides the money for the entrance fees and stuff?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
nealt

i read your pm and replied but i guess it never got through , yeah im okay with you going, however be sure to bring atleast 15 bucks worth of food plus the additional item. This is per person so be sure to fullfil the requirements, im stressing to people that if they dont bring the required stuff im not letting them into the party so yeah. If you have any more questions you can just ask me here instead of pms.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
NAZN HNR said:
I did ok with ken's marth after the tourney woo ! He went easy on me i know it =/
That's not fair! He never goes easy on me! NEVER!

Just kidding. If Ken didn't go hard on me everytime we played I'd feel like...like...vegeta when he loses to goku when he isn't even at full power...at least I know he is going all out on me when I get 4 stocked. =D! However, I surprised myself when I brought his roy to 2 stock. Lucky tips mangz, lucky tips.

Dear lord. Mike Monkey is coming!? I WANT MY REVENGE!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: Monkey Vs. Sword, I demand a rematch.

Edit: Mike, IM me on aim when you get the chance...we must discuss food.

Edit 2: I want to see the bowser ditto...aka arash vs. caotic aka there are two bowsers in the house aka peach lovers aka mario haters aka sword wants to fight with the 2 claws.

Seppukumaru

Smash Cadet
ok, if i get a ride form edrees i'll go, and if he has room in his car, i'll bring my tv and gonzales(cube). if i cant get a ride, ill still try to find some way to go. food wise, ill bring cactus cooler and maybe a bunch of orange chicken from panda express, the staple diet of the krogodiles.

Liku

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to go, will there be just "fun" matches and filming?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sepp, unfortuntely I am already gonna be in OC, because im here where my parents live for the next few weeks since school is out, so I won't be in the SD area to give ya a ride =(

manacloud1

Smash Champion
do i keep needing to repeat myself?

on the day of the event just dont think your a random person that is going to show up and decide to bring little food as much as possible. I am not going to let a group of friends go in without food inspection from each individual, moreover, do not forget the extra item if u didnt make the list. In additional to all this there will be a tourney on that day so ull need to bring another 10 dollars for that. Filming wise i dont care if u bring a camcorder all i ask is if you dont post the videos online instead just keep it for yourself and everything should be fine. If your new im going to ask you more questions then the people i already know its just for certain reasons.

Seppukumaru

Smash Cadet
edrees, dont even worry about it, cause i cant go anyways, turns out i got work on saturday, ad thurs (my birthday) and friday, and christmas. ****.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
well guys, sadly i cannot make it to this event. my family is going to have something going on dec. 24th, and yeah it sucks i gotta miss this. hope everyone has fun, cause it sounds like its going to be a blast. if somehow i do get a chance to go, i will repost..but for now this seems like a definite answer.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
manacloud1 said:
see u all made mike monkey excited!!! Well keep posting FOODS PEOPLE SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST, people such as nealt for example.

hey mana, did u go to the last SB tourny? im not sure but i think ur mame is mike, heard u play FALCO. i need tips.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
6 Days! Woo~

I'm bringing two 10 piece chicken meals and 2 sides of Red Rice from El Pollo Loco. This is allowable, correct? ^_^! If anyone has a problem with the sides, it can change...

Edit: I just realized one 10 piece chicken meal comes with 2 Large sides already...i'll just get the 8 piece chicken meal (no sides) and one 10 piece chicken meal (2 large sides.)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

If your curious about where the location is check on page one of this thread written by sephirothken. All the info to get to our house is there.

In addition bring 10 bucks there might be a crew tourney or tourney that day as well.

When this is happening? THE 24TH OF CHRISTMAS BREAK, YES THE 24TH ITS A SATURDAY And Christmas EVE.

TONS OF FOOD GREAT FUN AND SMASH.

I have been watching people who have shown up to the bi weeklies and i know who you are, for the special bi weekly those that didnt show up enough will have to contribute extra its invite only as before like every year. If your asking why im doing this? Simple lets not forget, these bi weeklies help you get better and just because person " A " wants to be cheap and wants to gain the most out of his money he wants to just show up at the special and play out his hearts content. After attending mlg La I realize there are a lot of smashers in the so cal community they just dont want to attend the bi weeklies, they rather show to a large tourney and spend 20 bucks etc. So Ill be posting a list of those who got invites and those who dont. People who show up to more then 8 bi weeklies make the List and do not have to bring the additional item to get into the smashFest.

Additional item = people who didnt make the list so that means you have to bring an addition item on top of the 15 bucks worth of food. For example 3 boxes of pizza and an extra box of chicken wings, potatoe salad, pie,cake.

Stuff i am not accepting Candy, treats, cookies in a box, Giant cookies are acceptable ( stuff yufrontme does) , an excuse because you didnt bring the stuff.

Heres my list so far of people who are welcomed - All they have to do is contribute ( 15 bucks to the food size , those who arent have to contribute 15 , plus something special ) and this is per person. Those who are going from out of state, or north cal, will have to contribute 15 bucks only because they are from out of state. If your curious if youve made the list just post.

In addition, if you think this is way expensive, dont attend, we dont need another mouth to come and be cheap and just eat everything in site, in addition play tons of matches with top competition. However, if you just dont have the money lol, your pretty much a loser, if DARKFiRE could save up so can you. At the door im going to be really strict so bring the **** or dont get in, and im dead serious. NO JOKE!

=================================================
Special Guest List + people who have made the list
:::::::::::::::::
(note just because they are special guest or out of state doesnt mean they made the list, I am just putting them there so they can be noticed and know who they are or to inform so calers of the competition that will be here, btw, if you got a plus (+) symbol next to your name you made the list because you attended enough bi weeklies)

1) Champ (+)
2) Mike MOnkey(is at my house), Vidjo(not at house yet) , chu dat(not here yet)
3) BobMoney , NintendoKing, nks gf (north cal)
4) Arash (+)
5) what is fear and his friend whatever his name is (+)
6) gabe and wolf (+)
7) thomas sexy (+)
8) caotic (australia )
9) skills ( New york)
10) tyr,hnr (+)
11)hirsine ( +)
==========================
definite food items people are bringing
============================================
names , items , extra item
==============================================
1)Tyr , 40 tacos , made the list
2) hirshine , 2 lasangnas , ????
3) Arash , Sushi Platter , made the list
4) Champ , Carls jr hamburgers ,made the list
5) hnr , 20 bun baos ( bun rolls filled with meat or eggs)
6) hugo , 80 quesadillas, ???
7) Caotic , roast beef , paper plates and cups
8) Ken, Mana, Mikemonkey , Giant Subway Sub
9) Bobmoney, nintendoking, snackers from Kfc, ???
======================
people who are bringing tvs + cubes
Tv , Cube
-----------------------------------
1)Tyr, no tv, cube
2)Champ, cube plus tv switch
3) hnr, tv, vcr

banned List
=========
joe, dsf, max, hyuga, zelgadis

seems like this is going to be big,

on a side note Mike monkey is at our house =D.

also this is for you nealt,

Dec 24 Special Bi-weekly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mike,

My name is Neal. Although we don't know each other, we did meet very briefly at MLG LA: I was the tall white guy who hosted Chu and Azen for the weekend. You asked why I'd never attended one of your bi-weeklies, and I responded that I don't live in SoCal during the year (I go to school in central CA).

Well, I'm staying with my parents in Long Beach for Christmas break and thought this would be a great opportunity to make it to the special bi-weekly on the 24th. I know you have rules about who can attend, so I would like to ask your permission rather than show up uninvited. I see you're asking for help with food, which I will gladly take part in, and additionally for people to bring something "extra;" would the extra gift be expected of me? (I only ask because you indicate out-of-towners won't be required to bring something extra). I can bring a TV + Cube and possibly a second TV (though it would be small) in case that is of consideration.

Please let me know if you'll allow my attendance.

Thanks for your time!
-nealdt

be sure to bring a tv and cube if possible also im requiring you to bring 15 bucks worth of food and the extra item. This applies to you because you havent attend the bi weeklies even guys in north cal are expected to do this so im not letting anyone off so easily. This year my plan is to get all the good players here, on top of that have a feast for kings and there is smash, if im missing anything tell me =D.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
mmm feast good word.
Mana is the kfc place close to your house?
as for the the extra item isai, NK and I would prob each pitch in for a cake of some sort or donuts. is this okay?

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
manacloud1 said:
that was me =D. Im not the best falco, but if u go to the special bi weekly maybe youll learn something who knows, too many good players there.
hey im sorry i didnt mean to quote ur last post i just wanted u to notice. as for falco, one of my friends wants to learn falco and i heard that he was ur main, he makes bad decisions, he also wants to learn yoshi, and i know he needs to talk to GABE(STRAIGHT).

u r to far to go to biweeklys, but f ur goin to SB next month for the tourny i might c u there.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm,bobmoney

i think cake is okay but , no to donuts i dont want sprinkles all over the place you know its a hassle to clean up. So Bobmoney the kfc place is pretty close, ill show u where to go to go to kfc once u reach my house. Also Maybe u should buy 3 sides of smash potatoes instead im sure this is much better then cake or donuts. No sweets just good food is what im after for this years smash special bi weekly. I still dont know about cake though, i say just get more snackers then so everyone can atleast have one or extra sides of stuff like biscuits etc. Yeah just aim me and we will talk.

also on a side NOte , CHU DAT CANT MAKE THE 24 TH OF DEC INSTEAD HE WILL ARRIVE ON THE 26TH AND MAYBE PC CHRIS AS WELL. Vidjo will be at my house in two days, but mike monkey is already here so for the special only vidjo and mike will be there, no chu and pc chris, sorry for the upset.

oh yeah special note i got infected with some aim virus thing that another biweekly goer had so if i message you and it talks about me saying like download my pictures dont do it, its deadly.

sadistic you should try to make the special bi weekly though, even though its far it will be worth the drive u can trust me on this.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
i might check it out next time im in OC or LA, but i need u to tell what city its in and dates and ill do the rest from there.

by the way who r the elite 5?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I just landed in OC, this place confuses the **** out of me - all I can say is I'm the Seacliff part of Huntington Beach... *garh!* Anyways, I'm just confirming that I'm in Socal now (my new home for a year) and I'll still be there for the super special christmas eve bi-weekly with all my items, I passed Westminster area heaps already it seems nice and close =D

So cheers.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I hope I do good at this biweekly

anyways cant wait for this biweekly. It's going to be so fun!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
yo mike, I'm planning on bringing 2 pizzas and possibly hotwings for this saturday.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I don't know what food to bring. Ahhhhh! If I buy something down here, it'll get cold by the time I reach Westminster. Aside from that, I'm not sure what places are open on Christmas Eve. Will food places be open? Maybe I can show up extra early that morning and someone could show me a good food place and I can pick up the food then. I dunno.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yo

hey gabe thats great , also thomas u should decide soon because the time is comming already, food is food , just be sure its enough and eatable. this saturday is going to be a blast , uhh yeah if anyone has any questions just ask away =D.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Wish you guys all a great time. I think im heading down to San Diego for Christmas, not sure but theres definitely something up so no way I can make it. I sure wish I could though.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
ken, mana, arash, tavo, and i'm forgetting the last one, and it's not dsf,neo,isai, or hugo....

it's a crew dude, not the actual top 5 people... which some of the people you listed wouldn'tbe in...

Bob Money

Smash Ace
its pedro the DK man who plays gannondorf and DK
but anyway...
bad news cant comeafterall
Isai cant come and Nk has an illness in his family.

i give my respects to Mikemonkey and mike and ken the hosts maybe next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom