• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
just letting everyone know

next saturday is another bi weekly followed by another bi weekly followed by the special I hope everyone can make it. So yeah a lot of smash. Was a good bi weekly , ken and i are getting worst at teams or so cal is getting better at teams , gabe and wolf are good, as for everyone else thanks for comming.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
glad everyone had fun, hope to see everyone again

wulf and gabe you guys make a good team, keep it up

trevyn what happened to ganon dittos in finals? oh yea we would have known what would happened anyways :p

hugo you'll beat trevyn next time, just remember trevyn doesn't have a Roy!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

no it wasnt a typo , 2 more bi weeklies then if u count the special thats 3 . LOL yeah i know its crazee, but heres a chance for anyone to win, top 3, people got so good nnow its hard not to fight a good player first round or second.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I'm laughing out loud right now at the fact super freinds haven't posted the rankings for this bi weekly usually when I don't go and it's over and they get home i see results right away but this bi weekly i don't see any results up yet? whys that what were the results and who beat who?

Zarelid

Smash Lord
seriously though this was a great bi weekly not just cause of what happend in the tournament but just hangin out with everyone was real fun guys I had a great time thanks Ken Mike and Helen for openin up yall house for all us had a great time good job mike on winning too catch ya latas.

Arash

Smash Lord
:(

this sounded really fun

unfortunately for me i had to go to the hospital at 4 am saturday morning, and i just got home 23 hours later, so i had to miss out:( my stupid friend decided to crack his skull open, but it's not that serious, and he should be just fine

(sighs)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Sick............................

I had a fun time.
Maybe I will work on Peach. :)

But being sick sucks ***.
I puked after I got home and puked in the middle of the night.

So I will just take it easy for now.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Wow! This was a TOUGH tournament. There was almost nothing but good players. It was an incredibly difficult tournament.

Helen, I'm so sorry we didn't do well in teams. I should have helped you more but I KO'd Champ like 3 times in a row by edge-guarding him on his own stage and it was just too irresistable for me to not take advantage of such an opportunity. But it's okay. No one has it easy against us. We'll still continue to scare the rest of the smash community. And it only makes sense too because I'm not good enough to be in the elite 5 but I'm too close to the family to not be a part of it. Hehe. And besides, how many teams can say they beat Azen and Chu Dat? We can.

Mike and Ken, thanks for letting me spend the night. Haha. It was funny in the morning when we were talking about Bomb Soldier and then Ken wakes up and says, "Ugh! Bomb Soldier was sooooo hard!" Haha. That was too funny. Oh, and I almost threw up when you showed me that video of that magician and the wood chip grinder. I came an inch away from throwing up as I was lying down on your bathroom floor.

Brian, let's smash sometime. I'll look into it this week.

Charoo

Smash Champion
great biweekly everyone.

Everyone is getting better as usual, and it wwas nice to see old faces.

I did pretty well this tourney I think, and hopefully I can attend the next one too.

Mario party was fun except Ken lost even with my help haha.

Hope to see you guys soon, and I'll be better than before for sure. Also I think I'm going to stop picking green greens now since it's not even a "normal" stage. Poke Floats for life!!!

Good job everyone, and next time I'll win in mario party cause now I know what to do.

EDIT: Just incase any1 is confuse...

THE NEXT BIWEEKLY IS ON 12/10/05

Then the special biweekly is on 12/24/05.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
wooh this biweekly was much harder than most

first thanks ken and mike for letting me spend the night on such short notice, its very much appreciated. mike your falco is too good, nice getting to know you a little better as well. ken i got you down to one stock! but then you 3 stocked me the next round as usual haha. there is hope!

woot i think we got 4th in teams? first time ever teaming with champ haha. a little chaotic but we did pretty good.

also nice seeing helen again. you and thomas make a great team. that one set was too close...double downsmash is so done haha.

thomas thanks for the ride, wouldnt have been there without you. hopefully we get some smash in this week, and your down to bring anyone along.

nice seeing trevyn, edreese and azeem. crew deep socal? dunno if its official or what not. my AIM is EternalCloud08, so yeah if its possible for me to get in on that crew action let me know.

tyr, you have gotten better since i last saw you. that mario looks like it has some potential

superfriends. nice seeing you guys there as well. cant believe gabe and wolf took out ken and mike. eggs+turnips = victory i guess haha. hugo, always cool seeing you and teh crazy samus. jay..no maple story isnt cool!

everyone else, till next time

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wow sounds like i missed out on a good biweekly, all of socals best were there. Well i'm pretty sure that i can make this next one but i may be a little late (Christmas Parade), hopefully i'll see all you guys there

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
ON THE DECEMBER 24TH BIWEEKLY I'LL DO MARIO KART $MM!!! =D!!!!!!

So far, it's:

Me(Yoshi) vs. Arash(Bowser) $5

Any others? ;D!

BTW...if you want to play before then, send me your friend code plx...

Anywho, sounds like ya'll had a fun biweekly. =D! I'll be sure to be there on the 24th...no jonz 4 me :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Great Bi weekly guys! And as everyone said, very challenging! I played good people every match!

I'll take a mario kart money match, if i make the special which im not sure of. my friend code is . I use Peach in battle mode, but in racing i use Dry Bones and sometimes peach, depending if it's 4 or 2 players. . 219103-097974 is my friend code.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey guys just to make sure everyone knows there is also a biweekly on the 12/10/05 too.
hope everyone can show up again.

I really really want to do a crew's tournament. what does everyone think?

$3 crews tournament

3-5 man crew 18 stocks

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
crew tournement sounds awesome, but i have a couple of questions

how is the 18 man thing gonna work? if the team has 4 people are 2 people in the crew just going to get the extra stock?

and is it 3$ a person or 3$ for the crew, since its a new thing?

Orochi Sol

Smash Rookie
i might go to one of these with a friend, and i will prbably be owned by everyone though since some of the best players go, but its good experience so i will probably go this weekend mabye

Browncl0wn

Smash Rookie
I might come by to get owned on one of the up coming ones... ill bring some freinds too..

show them that im really not that good

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
AzN_Lep said:
crew tournement sounds awesome, but i have a couple of questions

how is the 18 man thing gonna work? if the team has 4 people are 2 people in the crew just going to get the extra stock?

and is it 3$ a person or 3$ for the crew, since its a new thing?
yea if a crew has 4 then 2 will get the extra stock. Im not sure about how much crews would be, ill just ask ppl at the biweekly or something

Charoo

Smash Champion
crew tournament should be very fun.

I hope I can go this week, but next week is finals and I have 2 of them on monday >_<.

Also tyr/hnr why wouldn't any1 take you in? You can just get one more person, and start your own crew! Maybe Hirsine since you team with him last week.

I can almost up air to shine all the time now so no more sheild grabbing for you guys n_n.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

bi weeklies are gettting tougher and tougher, now that so cal competition has risen, so the special bi weekly on the 24th is going to be too good, cant wait. Also people do post what your going to bring earlier so we dont get the same old pizza like last year when we got too many of the same taste and nothing new people start getting filled quick. So lets make this new years a great year to end the smash 2005 and lets move on to smash 2006.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Crew battles sound good, even though im not qualified to say anything because I rarely show up to any of these. Im hoping ill be able to make it on the 10th but I need to practice, havent touched the game much.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Ultra Luigi said:
Crew battles sound good, even though im not qualified to say anything because I rarely show up to any of these. Im hoping ill be able to make it on the 10th but I need to practice, havent touched the game much.
Go to the biweekly on the 24th. I guarantee at least a rematch, ever since that one match soooo long ago. You know you want revenge XD!!!

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to come to the one this saturday. I can definitely bring an extra cube, I'll see what I can do about a TV. I can't wait.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i might show up late if that's ok (around 1:00 if traffic is nice to us, 1:30 @ the latest) but I'll still enter singles and crew (and teams if it hasnt started). Looking foward to it

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hi

Hi Mike / Ken, about the biweekly on the 24th, is it possible if I bring something and cook it at your place? If not I'll just bring to go food.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Bad news guys, i can't make this next biweekly, i gotta be at work.

BUt, i will be going to the special. I figured out what im gonna bring.

I'm gonna bring like 15-20 cheese quesadillas for the vegetarians. Even though the meat eaters also like quesadillas...who doesn't?

20 quesadillas at 4 slices each ='s 80 slices of quesadillas. That will fill you guys up. I'm still trying to understand what the special item is, and how much it should be worth. Any help?

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hugo I think special item is just like an extra food or drink. Like sodas, and chips, and stuff I think.

YLCapAmerica05

Smash Rookie
Hey guys wut up. IM frOM here NyC. Im goin dere To LA for da holdays. Ill b gettin rite in time i think on da 24th. i Got cuzins dat live in da Westminster area. So i wanted 2 noe if its possible for other ppl outside of califorina can still join?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Dark_Fire said:
Go to the biweekly on the 24th. I guarantee at least a rematch, ever since that one match soooo long ago. You know you want revenge XD!!!
No can do, its christmas eve, in my family that day is more important than the 25th. Theres going to be a lot of drunk people that day :laugh: . Ill get my rematch some day.

AlphaMetroid

Smash Apprentice
ahhh, i really want to go to the one this saturday, since i wont be able to attend the special one on the 24Th. But i have no ride.... anyone willing to give me a ride? lol, I live in the San fernando valley.. I think its to late to ask for a ride anyways... but ya, hope u guys have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom