• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

mio

Smash Ace
I've never met a hot girl gamer/gamer girl, EVER.
I agree that they're pretty hard to find. There was one at the Compton surprise tourney that was sorta cute. They're scattered, but you can find them if you look hard enough. They definitely exist.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
ITT choknater achieves super saiyan 2, and trolls more beautifully than i have ever seen before

also shinobee says she hates x about ***got gamer girls and weeaboos then goes and does the exact same thing

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Well, I'm sure there are decent looking gamer girls but I've never really seen any gamer girl stand out as hot.

ROFL at people telling me to look harder. Trust me, if I wanted a fine girl, I wouldn't look for one at a gaming scene.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Well, I'm sure there are decent looking gamer girls but I've never really seen any gamer girl stand out as hot.

ROFL at people telling me to look harder. Trust me, if I wanted a fine girl, I wouldn't look for one at a gaming scene.
Look harder if you want a hot "gamer girl."

Sigh.

mio

Smash Ace
Well it's not the best place to look for a big selection/variety, but it's ****ing awesome to find a hot girl that is into one of your significant hobbies (especially if the hobby is something that girls are not typically down with). I mean, a non-gamer girlfriend will go with you to tournaments if you go to her events and that's cool, but it's incredibly hard to find one that you like, is hot, and can play/discuss one of your favorite video games at a similar level as you.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Well it's not the best place to look for a big selection/variety, but it's ****ing awesome to find a hot girl that is into one of your significant hobbies (especially if the hobby is something that girls are not typically down with). I mean, a non-gamer girlfriend will go with you to tournaments if you go to her events and that's cool, but it's incredibly hard to find one that you like, is hot, and can play/discuss one of your favorite video games at a similar level as you.
oh god I hope p doesnt see this

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hi mikeHAZE: New SN
wtf zombie: okay
Hi mikeHAZE: Okay
wtf zombie: ?
Hi mikeHAZE: ?
wtf zombie: stop
wtf zombie: :|
Hi mikeHAZE: wh
Hi mikeHAZE: y
wtf zombie: seriously dont **** with me
Hi mikeHAZE: why?
Hi mikeHAZE: lol
wtf zombie: i'm not kidding
Hi mikeHAZE: calm down
wtf zombie: **** you
Hi mikeHAZE: LOL
wtf zombie: you say yer here for me
wtf zombie: my ****ing ***
Hi mikeHAZE: just take a breather
wtf zombie: your a ****ing liar like everyone else is
Hi mikeHAZE: :\
wtf zombie: you dont give a **** about me
wtf zombie: just proved my point
wtf zombie: i was there for you when things were hard
wtf zombie: i'm too nice to people
wtf zombie: i need to stop being a pushover
wtf zombie: and stop trusting people

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
On the contrary.

You'll be around so many ugly people, the decent looking ones will look exponetially better.
I and a few others refer to that as "smash inflation"

You add about 2 points to their score on the normal scale to account for smash inflation. If a girl was a 9 at a smash tournament, she'd be a 7 in the real world when you get rid of the smash inflation.

Irow

Smash Ace
Thank you, you have enlightened me, HugS.

I never knew what it was, when I was at a tourney - Girls started looking better.

Then when I left; I left with a sour sting on my eyes.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I and a few others refer to that as "smash inflation"

You add about 2 points to their score on the normal scale to account for smash inflation. If a girl was a 9 at a smash tournament, she'd be a 7 in the real world when you get rid of the smash inflation.
LoL, I remember me you and Azeem talked about this wayyyyy back before we left to the Arizona tourney. It was true then and its true today =P

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao you perverts i dont wanna go to this tournament and see 5 guys wacking off into a cup in the corner

Top Bottom