• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're on Xenforo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I notice the lack of the multi quote feature, which is pretty handy when answering multiple posts...

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
I suggest an option to have the original SmashBoards layout as a forum skin. This would take some effort. By the way, (since this new forum layout is scary) I didn't read the rest of this thread to know if it has been suggested or not.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I suggest an option to have the original SmashBoards layout as a forum skin. This would take some effort. By the way, (since this new forum layout is scary) I didn't read the rest of this thread to know if it has been suggested or not.
I agree with this, since there may be users who are not too happy with the new layout, and are more used to the old layouts that existed before the move.

Were all the banned accounts unbanned in the new smashboards?
Apparently so, which means that the infraction system needs to be fixed up too.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for getting rid of god-awful Vibrant. Now just please don't bring it back.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just realized I can actually subscribe to Spelt's posts now.
Thank you Melee-biased SWF.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So is Fuujin. Mah gurl b bak! ♥
I wonder if SuSa is unbanned and able to visit and comment again....

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
I support leaving the banned accounts unbanned. Give some people a second chance in time for the new look.

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
10/10- Another thing I happen to agree with Warlord on is that this tier should be reserved for my favorite moveset ever made. As such, good luck getting me to give it out, though who knows, you could impress me MYM.
9/10- These sets are my favorites in the contest and most complaints I have with them are incredibly minor. 1 Moveset
8/10- Unlike the above sets, there are usually some issues here, or the basis simply isn't strong enough to carry it to the higher tiers regardless of execution, but still a highly recommended read. 2 Movesets
7/10- Sets in this tier are good, but lacking in some aspect or another that brings them down from being great. They still manage to stand out from the crowd, however. 2 Movesets
6/10- The set in question is either somewhat forgettable or suffers from actually very major flaws, but still is still overall on my good side. 6 Movesets
5/10- I no longer like sets in this tier, but it's not as if I have a particular distaste for them either. Their good points are simply not good enough or their bad points drag them down too much to reach a higher tier. 2 Movesets
4/10- These sets are just bad, either failing to do anything remotely interesting or having some absolutely massive problems to counteract what good points they have. 3 Movesets
3/10- There's salvageable stuff in these sets, but they're hardly enjoyable and would take a pretty big overhaul to be even decent. 3 Movesets
2/10- I won't say sets in this tier have no redeeming qualities, as that's not entirely true, but I'd say at this point I really bloody hate the set, or find it too lacking in any substance for me to give it a higher score. 2 Movesets
1/10- Get it away from me. 4 Movesets

Sho Minamimoto

9/10

Ant Hill Mob

8/10

Marin

8/10

N. Oxide

7/10

Koffing

7/10

Gyarados

6/10

Kitaniji

6/10

Chu Chus

6/10

Spiderman

6/10

Minami

6/10

Mami

6/10

Mace Windu

5/10

Ultron

5/10

Zoboomafoo

4/10

Ho-oh

4/10

Lord Magnemite

4/10

Swallowman.EXE

3/10

Gruesome Twosome

3/10

Shadow the Hedgehog

3/10

Merlina

2/10

Koopa Troopa

2/10

Axel

1/10

Selene

1/10

Volknerr

1/10

Luigi

1/10

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The news feed, views all the actions the users you followed did, like what they posted, liked, replied, and where.
It's like you're stalking them all the time, and It's kind of creepy from my view.

Also, everyone's banned again, which sucks. Since I would love to see Maxfire here.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
The news feed, views all the actions the users you followed did, like what they posted, liked, replied, and where.
It's like you're stalking them all the time, and It's kind of creepy from my view.
People can turn it off in 'Account' > 'Privacy' and unchecking the 'Receive News Feed', I think.

I don't get why I'm even following/unfollowing specific people.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace

Also, everyone's banned again, which sucks. Since I would love to see Maxfire here.
Is everyone banned again? They're not showing up as it for me.

That's disappointing either way, esp. since you could've made it so one infraction means they're out.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Will you really? Well alright then! :bee:

Well, maybe they don't want to give banned members parole after unfinished sentences? Serve out all your time! :p Also, what about the people who theoretically could have been banned right before the move? :ohwell:

That.....sounds EXTREMELY like Twitter. :smash:

People can turn it off in 'Account' > 'Privacy' and unchecking the 'Receive News Feed', I think.

I don't get why I'm even following/unfollowing specific people.

Uh, this wouldn't really solve the privacy problem from the PoV of the person being stalked. It should up to the person being followed to control such options, not the one doing the following.

#Paparazzi

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I am talking about the person being stalked. The peson that's doing the following can simply 'unfollow'.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Well, maybe they don't want to give banned members parole after unfinished sentences? Serve out all your time! :p Also, what about the people who theoretically could have been banned right before the move? :ohwell:
Like I said, if the behavior persists, they could just easily reban.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Believe me, the staff have been doing the "Thin Ice Policy" here and most of the people got super banned forever.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
They were probably temporarily unbanned because of the server transfers not being 100% complete.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I gotta agree with this as well. But oh well, the site has only been up for a few hours, it'll probably take some time to work the kinks out. :b:

Also do we have social groups anymore or are they not an available option yet?

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Well, top priority is getting everything up and running again, but I see great potential here.

Whoever suggested franchise themes, that would be lovely. owo KI-themed Smashboards? I approve. Oh, and are we doing the "ability to turn the word censor on and off" thing? I mean, I haven't sorted through all the settings yet, but... :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Please for the love of god go back. And what the hell happened to Social Groups, they were quite literally the only reason I even came here anymore and now theyre gone.

Internalyzed

Smash Apprentice
I don't like that my name is in a tiny font under my face and credentials (ribbons).
Yeah, it seems more reasonable to list the name on top of the credential ribbons IMO. Also, if the style is set to "default style", it will show "XenForo" at the top of the page. The "Generations Ruby" and "Smashboards Dark" themes still display "Smashboards".

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you ever used a Social Group youd understand what I mean and know what a huge difference there is between those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom