• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're just a bunch of top hats and monocles sitting around sipping brandy

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not "yours", commoner. It was, after all, I who started manufacturing attire, yes?

You just gave me the idea to it. You can call yourself the inspiration to it.
I have to correct some preposterous assumptions here. It was Sliq, long before you whippersnappers even thought of it, who added this attire to his wardrobe.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have to correct some preposterous assumptions here. It was Sliq, long before you whippersnappers even thought of it, who added this attire to his wardrobe.
He just was ahead of the time, ol' bean. I knew he already had this attire for long before.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'll be waiting for the day all the SBR members wear MK masks over their avatars...

kr3wman

Smash Master
Too bad this thread got ruined in the first page.

Could've been legendary.

Scott!

Smash Lord
After perusing this thread, I must say, it really is positively corking! I was never aware of the true nature of the elites, and their dinner parties. It's shocking how far above us commoners they truly are. Why, I can't even afford a saw to cut my glasses into a monocle, much less a matching top hat. And to think these broomer folk can afford not only their own new monocle and top hat, but that some even have the time to give them away to others without receiving a pound in return! I say!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why, I can't even afford a saw to cut my glasses into a monocle, much less a matching top hat. And to think these broomer folk can afford not only their own new monocle and top hat, but that some even have the time to give them away to others without receiving a pound in return! I say!

bobson

Smash Lord
Buncha dacey blighters. 'f I 'ad enough money t'sit on me arse all day faffin' about like you tossers, I'd be 'elpin' the poor lads out! Wastes of skin 'n bone, you lot.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I must say this so called 'higher class' seems rather unworthy of wearing such refined accessoires.

I am inclined to laugh frantically at the Twilight fan above me.

Har, har, har.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
What heaven must be like for all of you wonderful ladies and gents.... so few of us commoners will ever aquiese the opportunity to even polish the boots of our masters....

Incidently.... What the F@$#?

:flame:

Dynamite_Hack

Smash Rookie
Come now, backroomers; surely those of us who wish to have fun may endeavour to do so?
Is this not the very principle of these fine surroundings, to teach those who do not yet know how?

Top Bottom