• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're just a bunch of top hats and monocles sitting around sipping brandy

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Joshu didn't make this topic?

WHOA WAIT THIS IS AWESOME.

Gone for two weeks.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Guys, this thread is supposed to be about brandy and dinner parties and it should only have posts from people whose avatars have monocles and tophats. So stop ruining the joke like I just did also.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Despite three people above Inui already breaking the rules, it is Inui that has ruined the thread. Again.

>:[

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
While not a great meme, and not even an exceptionally version of the meme, I'll allow it simply because it has X to the Z. That said, I demand temp bans and/or immediate forced regal avatars for everyone that has posted without one.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I say it would be spiffing if G-Man could obtain one of these monocles, and perhaps a snifter of brandy unless port is available, wot?

EDIT: I say, jolly well done!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I say, all these filthy buggers requesting the relics of royal kinsmanship are quite the pain.

Ignatius said:
That said, I demand temp bans and/or immediate forced regal avatars for everyone that has posted without one.
Jolly good show! This request is spot on. Next chap who steps out of line will receive a knuckle sandwich for brunch.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think the 9 and 7 in my avatar should have a new meaning... hmm...

EDIT: nvm I should read my vistor messages.

"Champagne being scored with numbers in terms of tastyness and prickliness."

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I say it should be mandatory for all SBR lads to dress themselves appropriately. Otherwise, I will not recognize them as people. Hmph!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If only we had done this just before the tier list was posted.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well I say there's nothing stopping us from making another jolly ol' chap.

The commoners will never know what hit them!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Any of you chums up for some champagne? I've just happened to have opened a bottle at the moment, and I was keen on spreading the joy, so to speak.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
jolly good let us have our slaves, excuse me, my butler make us some good dinner at ye ol applebees.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well good sir we eat crumpets and drink tea along with arsenic...its like alcohol but more bang for the buck as they say ol chap.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Of course we have brandy. And port and champagne. Other than that, we have brochettes, hors d'œuvre, French cheese and fine caviar. And small triangle shaped sandwiches, crumpets. Oh, and some tea, if you desire it.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
'Tis true that we are in great danger, old chaps, great danger from Metaknight. The greater therefore should our courage be, in banning him before our brandy he steals and our women he ravages!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wouldnt like to see such a scoundrel invade our dinner parties and country clubs. ban him we must!

Top Bottom