• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're just a bunch of top hats and monocles sitting around sipping brandy

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
But he is so classy. His blade is of golden colour and his gloves are of high quality. His coat is silky and smooth. I'm sure he has manners, unlike this Diddy guy. The etiquette of a chimp, really. Unbearable.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd say keep him he is a great asset to our society he is a controllable monster. Our friend chibo has shown us how bad he can be as an opponent. If we must ban someone we must ban olimar. His urges to play with little colored folks are something that cannot be tolerated. He commits genocide and is an axis of evil.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
True however olimar does not have that "look" of an elitists he is that of a nave. If we let every slave owner into this organization are we to say they are equal to us.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If we were to allow every slave owner into our society then we would have to allow this "Pee Tee" fellow in as well. The chap does not even combat in his own duels! He simply stands back and yells orders! And I must admit that I to have a certain admiration for this Petey chap since he is able to control those below him as such, but a man who will not fight his own duels is not a true gentleman. Not to mention he also wears a baseball cap when he's not even playing baseball...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd advise that my new slave be involved as well. He maybe black but he was taught by the family of Strife's. If you need to see him this is a picture.

As you can see he destroys Gutter Trash and though he is not the same as us he can be a valuable ally. For the PeeTee fellow he is far too young for our tastes. What are we ? Boy lovers like the Greeks or inui or are we gentlemen.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
In the Spadefoxian manufacture, of course. Only Spadefoxian top hats and monocles are truely classy, everything else is fake.
I shall equip you with these after I consumed some recreation in my chambers. *lifts hat and leaves*

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
They are indeed the finest around! They are proud spnosors and co-owners of the Infinity Country Club, I say, and they are our leading supplier of Brandy.

I am absolutely dying for them to open their Fancy Cane department.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In the Spadefoxian manufacture, of course. Only Spadefoxian top hats and monocles are truely classy, everything else is fake.
I shall equip you with these after I consumed some recreation in my chambers. *lifts hat and leaves*
My good sir, please be quick about it! This ol' chap can't wait any longer!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
They are indeed the finest around! They are proud spnosors and co-owners of the Infinity Country Club, I say, and they are our leading supplier of Brandy.

I am absolutely dying for them to open their Fancy Cane department.

Same here mate. My company the Strife Tournament Association of the World and America fully fund them as of right now.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I say this has got to be the most exciting venture of gentlemen that I have participated in.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Here's the ultimate challenge: sprucing up MY seemingly impossible avatar with gentlemanly modifications.

Instant message me at ChumChapBroChill17 with the final product, plz

Nope

Smash Lord
I'm here to inquire about all the top hats and monocles you chaps are sporting around. They are just smashing, I must have one no matter the cost!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone has need of me, I shall be in the study, sipping scotch from a tiny glass and smoking a 7 inch cigarette while telling people what to do.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I say, this venue has stirred up quite the hullabaloo! At this rate, we'll be as excitable as the Chinese!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I say, this thread is getting rahther exciting, wot!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
HugS wants to join us in some fine brandy...but he doesnt yet have a fine avatar. spadefox?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I must say my new main is quite SMASHING, ho ho, pun intended

Look at him go! Jolly good!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Here's the ultimate challenge: sprucing up MY seemingly impossible avatar with gentlemanly modifications.

Instant message me at ChumChapBroChill17 with the final product, plz
I shall take your challenge, good Sir, however, your means of contact confuse me. Of what house is this adress?
Nevermind... I have sent them to you via post order. I hope it arrives well.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I must agree with Spadefox. The communication technology of today is a tad overwhelming I suppose.

But technology or not...
It's bloody marvelous to know you blokes are willing to part with the telly to enjoy a spot of tea and crumpets with your ol' chums.

Pip pip, cheerio!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How about for the tier list we toy with the pleabians and move DDD above Meta Knight, and Sonic to bottom tier. Hohoho it will be a jolly good laugh for us.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Tier List v4.0:

S Tier
Zelda
Peach
Marth
Captain Falcon
Ness
R.O.B.

A Tier
King Dedede
Lucario
Meta Knight
Ganondorf
Mr. Game & Watch
Luigi
Lucas
Donkey Kong

B Tier
Pit
Sheik
Fox
Mario
Jigglypuff
Olimar
Snake

C Tier
Bowser
Link
Wolf
Samus
Ice Climbers
Ike
Pokémon Trainer

D Tier
Sonic
Pikachu
Falco
Toon Link
Yoshi

E Tier
Zero Suit Samus
Wario

F Tier
Diddy Kong

^ Ordered by classiness and manners. Discuss.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I must say, this discussion is quite frivolous. Shall we move on to the banning of Sonic after tea?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I do say, good sir, this Ness chap is much much too high. That hooligan wears shorts and a baseball cap and toys with a yo-yo I say! How do you justify calling this young man dignified?

And while he may be a bit crude, I say my dear friend Bowser should be moved up! After all, how many of YOU own a castle?

Top Bottom