• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're just a bunch of top hats and monocles sitting around sipping brandy

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I daresay that the Princess Zelda is undeserving of the top position. Truth, she is a princess of the great Hyrule, but rumor has it that she regularly practices crossdressing, of all things.

And I bring other news gentlemen; the common folk have begun emulating our ways. Behold the outfit of the one who calls himself Ultimate Razer; http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123&page=1890

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have sent him these, since he seems to be a very nice person. If I knew it would cause such a bloody outrage, I wouldn't have done it. I deeply apologize, good friends.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i propose that ultimate razer receive an infraction for his wrongful doings!

even if it may be a 0 point warning

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We must kill this texas scum and remove all sources of his sheep loving self. To the gallows I say!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bwett would look quite stylish in a top hat / monocle outfit. Maybe a little brandy to go along with it? And a cane too, perhaps?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I feel that Fox and Sheik should be a bit higher. I know they are but ruffians, but when offered a spot of tea they immediately stop their squabbles and all partake one's favourite beverage.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i never!
how civilized of them.

who will be hosting the next dinner party. i so can not wait for it

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dinner will be at my glorious estate! I'll have a delicious medium rare filet mignon served with the finest batch of baked potatoes, steamed vegetables, and a delectable italian salad fresh and straight from the source!

I'll, of course, be providing vintage of any year that my good fellows would be interested in as well! I have the finest collection of wines in the world, it's a bit of a hobby of mine if I do say so myself!

Afterwords, if you old dogs are interested, we can play a game or two of croquet. Anyone care to make a little wager while we are at it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll be willing to put a little money on a game - how does 200 pounds sound? should be chump change for such wealthy individuals as ourselves :laugh:

though i demand there be a rare+ option for steaks as taught by the one samuraipanda.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I say Bardull, but we are all gentlemen here, and a gentleman's game we shall play.

It is the laymen who gamble, and I say ******** to them all! We, as the civilized connoisseurs that we are, play only for sport my ol' chap. What use do we have of more money anyway? Why, I've practically run out of uses for it...

Right right?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I say Bardull, but we are all gentlemen here, and a gentleman's game we shall play.

It is the laymen who gamble, and I say ******** to them all! We, as the civilized connoisseurs that we are, play only for sport my ol' chap. What use do we have of more money anyway? Why, I've practically run out of uses for it...

Right right?
"We tried burying it, we tried burning it...in the end we just decided to give it all away!"
"I'm gettin back in line!"

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Right right?
Now now, Mr. Hugs, you have nothing to worry about! You don't have to place a wager if you don't want to, my good fellow! After all, it's only for fun! Why, if you're a bit too harried about it, granted everyone is in agreement, you can wager a personal favor instead!

I'll be willing to put a little money on a game - how does 200 pounds sound? should be chump change for such wealthy individuals as ourselves :laugh:

though i demand there be a rare+ option for steaks as taught by the one samuraipanda.
Of course, any rarity of the delicious serving of filet mignon is available, simply inquire my chef about it!

But I find myself in a bit of a pickle...what shall we do for dessert?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
My friends my countrymen we must discuss the issue of this boy-lover Inui in our keep. For too long we have been established as the group everyone aspires to be but with this abomination we must remove him from our ranks and continue our goal towards perfection. We are not boy-lovers or twisted hydes but gentlemen with the ability to change our world. I say remove this nave and rip his heart out.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Surely you're not suggesting this vile beast contains a heart within him?

Zing, as the commonfolk say.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
His heart is made of darkness my fellow gentlemen. He has tainted us with his falsehoods and evil nature.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I claim witchcraft burn him and make his skin drip off him. We must test him though as stated by our bylaws. We dump him in water and if he gets out he is a witch.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
My good man lightxdream, I must say that I have seen you insulting this Inui witch many different times, but I must be so kind as to inform you that you are not doing it properly.

It is spelled knave, good sir, with a K. Inui is a knave, kind sir. Just from one gentleman to another sir, so that we may improve one another :)

I believe the more common folk would place this in at this point:

<3

OH HO HO! It makes me tingle just to emulate the commoners

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thank you my friend I must apologize for my spell checking ability. I will provide a better sense of grammar and spelling thanks to you.

Inui is a Knave

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
My friends my countrymen we must discuss the issue of this boy-lover Inui in our keep. For too long we have been established as the group everyone aspires to be but with this abomination we must remove him from our ranks and continue our goal towards perfection. We are not boy-lovers or twisted hydes but gentlemen with the ability to change our world. I say remove this nave and rip his heart out.
*clears throat* AHEM.

My good Sir, I think we are educated well enough to not see something as whom someone shares a bed with to be a problem. After all, we are gentlemen, as you pointed out, and not some rude barbarian commoners, who have no manners and propose exclusion and hatred.

Not to mention I prefer male partners, as well...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I understand that good sir but gentlemen also have a moral code. This moral code helps establish us as people better than those greeks and commoners. Priests sleep with young boys are we to say we are equal to them or better? Gentlemen clubs are about advance our country not about hurting our youth.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It is fine my good sir you are forgive as long as we are on the same page we can do anything my dear mate.

Top Bottom