• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We R Bottom Tire!!!1

Finns7

Smash Ace
Blubba, when you win please send the wii to me (dolphins) Im going insane with no brawl.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Anywhoo, next saturday there is a tourney with the grand prize of a Wii in my town. I'm hoping I'll be able to attend, and **** it up like I did at the State Fair where I 3stocked the other kid in the finals. >_>

I seriously lol'd when I read that. XDDDD You 3 stocked him with Link right? That's representing right there man. Well good lucky. I'm rootin for ya!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Lmao, yeah Blu Link, I went Link all the way in the State Fair's tourney, as I do with every tourney. I'll be doing the same for this next one too.

And Finny, I'd love to give you the Wii if you give me however much it costs in return. :p I'm making money off this! xD Too bad the StateFair's prize was only 40$. A Wii is worth a fair chunk more though, especially on Ebay. lol.

Finns7

Smash Ace
I guess Im stuck with melee for now. I wish they threw tourneys here with prizes like that.

Deva

Smash Lord
well, I do have something that might bumb Link up a few places on the tier list (*wink, wink*).

You guy's will find out soon enough.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
well, I do have something that might bumb Link up a few places on the tier list (*wink, wink*).

You guy's will find out soon enough.
Deva, you suck, tell us. :E I can't wait 2-3 days. I can wait one hour or even 2 but not 2 days. We NEED this.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
I think Link's upB is the only bad thing about him...he does have a good combo game imo, good projectiles, range, and hes not that slow.

this is so AWESOME, LINK IS SO AWESOME!!! C.FALCON FOR SECOND WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME(making link the worst)!!! YIHO, im going to win tournaments with an BOTTOM TIER, its like winning an melee torny with pichu its so awesome.

Deva

Smash Lord
Well, whatever it is that I'll be posting is very difficult to perform. So IDK how much it will help the Link community in general.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Well, whatever it is that I'll be posting is very difficult to perform. So IDK how much it will help the Link community in general.
It can't be as hard as the bomb footstool combo...can it? Or even the jab lock (at first it is very hard to use) <.<;

The_Edge

Smash Rookie
i cant believe how low link is!!! im gonna go play right now and figure out some new techniques... once i get recording equipment there will be vids on youtube...

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
instead of saying TR4Q you could of used the just as stupid quote tiers don't exist

TR4Q = competitive smash is taking the fun out of my game because people want to use the best characters and play on final destination to beat me

Tiers Don't Exist = i'm in denial of how bad/good a character is.

imo both statements are on different levels of stupidity but Tiers don't exist is much better than fcking TR4Q.

Learn from tiers, don't live by tiers.
HEY YOU!

YA YOU ASSWIPE!

ITS Tires don exist!

lol jk about the asswipe part though:laugh:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
WHO BUMPED THIS THREAD?! :mad: Seriously, why? We all accept his position and we all now why he's so low. Terribad recovery, heavy, etc. So LET THIS THREAD DIE!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
oh... umm... regarding what blu link said on the first page.

link being lighter wouldnt help, weight and fall speed are two different things in smash, although im pretty sure you know that. he needs a slower fall speed, but he can keep his weight.

4Serial

Smash Lord
he also needs a better recovery

also, if you flip the tier list upside-down
it goes from manliest to not-manliest
Link is second, losing to only Falcon himself.

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
I notice something interesting The fun characters are always bottom tier and the boring ones are top

MK is boring

Snake is somtimes boring

Dedede is boring

Melee

Fox is boring vs cpu

Sheik is boring

Original

Not many people like pikachu while he isnt boring he isnt fun either.

Fun

Link

Mario

Sonic

and more but i wont list all

4Serial

Smash Lord
Uhh what kind of basis are you judging the Melee characters if you're doing it vs cpu? <_<
I find Fox kinda fun in Melee. Being creative and tricky with movement..
Sheik can be kinda creative with needles and stuff.. KDJ was fun to watch
I thought everyone in Smash64 was fun, but I never got to competitive levels with it lol I wouldn't mind trying to pick it up though, I just don't have a copy of smash64 =[

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
Uhh what kind of basis are you judging the Melee characters if you're doing it vs cpu? <_<
I find Fox kinda fun in Melee. Being creative and tricky with movement..
Sheik can be kinda creative with needles and stuff.. KDJ was fun to watch
I thought everyone in Smash64 was fun, but I never got to competitive levels with it lol I wouldn't mind trying to pick it up though, I just don't have a copy of smash64 =[
Fox was more fun in the original vs cpus because back then because they werent too stupid to use projectiles back then, now sadly they are.....I have faced the melee characters vs player and cpu fox is ok vs a player but vs a cpu hes boring as hell

I dont want to agree with you, I like his fastfalling, they just needed to make him even more fastfalling so that zair whiplash recovery can be used everytime, THAT would make him broken and banned. if he only fell faster...

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
It is time to get serious. I say we kick out everyone on the Link boards who isnt interested in placing Link higher up.:laugh:
But for real serious, we all know Links limits, but he doesnt deserve this...
Im part of the problem though, i need to enter a real tournament.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD! Like seriously guys. We all get it. Link is bottom tier. We all except it. NOW STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD.

Top Bottom