• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Be Smashin' Tourney, Port Charlotte, FL (5/1) Melee setups and possible low tier!

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Good game, but I think I liked MGS better.

Lol, impossible to beat without being told how to. Seriously. What other game do you have to switch controller ports just to beat a boss.

And then in Brawl Snakes always want the last controller port. Coincidence? :laugh:

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Good game, but I think I liked MGS better.

Lol, impossible to beat without being told how to. Seriously. What other game do you have to switch controller ports just to beat a boss.

And then in Brawl Snakes always want the last controller port. Coincidence? :laugh:

Time
Runs
Away
Lol they're not that hard. I'm a big fan, nd I have to play in extreme to have fun lololol well untill I get European Xtream which is way better XD but yea I love how there's a little metal gear in brawl... Psycho Mantis is still messing with us from another game XD how sick is that? Rofl only reason why I got into smash is cuz of Snake :)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
is that AXEL kid or Hero Mystic coming to this??? just wondering.
Lol, sorry I'm just getting around to this.

I'm not sure about Hero. He moved and I haven't heard from him in a while. I did send him a text when we started planning this, though.......

And Axle is busy and doesn't really smash anymore.

Time
Runs
Away

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Eh, Axle mostly just plays Lucas now. I'm more upset that Stray is going to Australia. I was wanting him to come tear it up with his IC's, Olimar, and Fox.

Time
Runs
Away

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

Instead of keeping a list of people bringing set-ups we're just going to waive the door fee for the first 8 people who bring one. We figured this would be the most fair way of doing it. If you want to get there earlier to guarantee that you're one of the first 8, Abscent and I will be at Game Zion between 11.00a and 11.30a to get things started.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Damm it, this means I have to wake up a lil earlier then expected >_< its straight with me though, it's more fair like you said.

also, I like that my Name is green in the attendance list... Too Fxcking Sick XD

-!-

Sinfull0666

Smash Rookie
sorry about that mix yea my other is sonic lol need some1 for the low tier not certain if im willing to put money on that match up yet got to see how im feeling that day but ill let you know before we play anything.

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh cool, well im working my C. Falco for Low tiers, why don't we do some serious friendlies then??? Sonic vs C. Falcon

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I was going to ride with Halberd, and now that he isn't going: sorry.
I just checked out of my dorm and came back to Tampa for a few days, so I'm leaving from here if you need a ride. I can probably fit a few more Tampa kids, too. Who else is down to go that RedHal was driving?

Time
Runs
Away

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Ah blah Ed, Lade, man you guys let me down.

Anyway I'm a positive to go, yeah!

I'm offering rides to people in the USF area, sorry for the short notice. I drive a mini-van and can fit 6 more people legally.

Get to me here if ya interested(not charging gas, just don't be a ****.)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Hey Winge,

Depending on where in Sarasota you live, and how may Tampa kids that are gonna come between me and Pinoy driving, we could just pick you up on the way?

Idk, more details need to be meshed out. Just throwin' that out there.

And if you main Marth and don't ditto me I'm going to be **** near offended! Lol, I learned how to play Brawl by just having Marth dittos and I miss it.

Time
Runs
Away

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Ah blah Ed, Lade, man you guys let me down.

Anyway I'm a positive to go, yeah!

I'm offering rides to people in the USF area, sorry for the short notice. I drive a mini-van and can fit 6 more people legally.

Get to me here if ya interested(not charging gas, just don't be a ****.)
Im totally down for that Pinoy, plus u kno im good for not being a ****. LOL.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I need as many money matches as possible im accepting teams and singles.
Please get at meee im a scrub.

Make doubles 10 btw

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I meant 10 each.
This close to the tournament I'd hate to start switching prices on people. Earlier in the thread we discussed a side pot type ordeal...if people want to throw extra money down to wager, then that is by all means possible...but as of right now the prices are as is. If we get more positive feedback concerning the increase of the entry fee, we'll change it. (for the next tournament that is) :psycho:

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Hey Jake so far Aglow and Trumptight are coming with me, still have space if you wanna transfer some peeps to me if you wanna get some from Sarasota.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
EVERYONE GET HYPE

for the amazing

the super and the superb

JACKET-Match!!!!

This saturday!

Be there!

Players:

Seibrik Vs Snipa

Characters

GW Vs IC's

Format

3/5 MLG rules

Prizes

$40 (owned by snipa) vs Abercrombie jacket (owned by seibrik)

WHO WILL WIN?!?! (me)

WHO WIlL GO HOME CRYING TO THEIR DOGGY'S?!?! (Snipa)

BE THERE TO FIND OUT!!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Aww snap , this is more hype than the actual tournament!
I will never surrender my jacket!

GET HYPED!

We're gonna need a crowd like we had at mlg for this.

Top Bottom