• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

BPx

Smash Lord
Its the same inputs as a lucas zap jump
stand on top of your bike, jump and press sideb within a very small time window
(I move my index finger off of my R button onto my x, press them both at the same time, then go back. don't know if its necessary, but i can do it consistently this way :D )

hope this helps

Labernash

Smash Lord
DWHO? As in, Dr. Who? That was nice and campy. Mmmh. Nice techs on the D-Throw. Needs more butt taunt.

Space camp paid off.

lolololol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No. However, at lower %'s on certain heavies, bite to dash grab is a true combo. Dedede and DK for example it works on. Makes the DK MU bull**** for Wario because even if he platform camps, you can bite to dash grab and do the CG anyways.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
WOW that was one of the sickest farts I've ever seen! Top notch spacing Masky, and I love the increased use of bike as well. Next step is taking more advantage of those tires and keeping em away from your opponent! :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
is it better to jump oos then fart
or drop shield then fart

which is faster?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Thanks

Also, I heard that Ike can grab release Wario anywhere on BF (The platforms don't stop him from utilting)
Is this true?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
F-Air will eliminate his hitbox and allow you to punish him afterward if he isn't right next to the ground when you do it. I think that's the safest option.

Gichan

Smash Champion
1. How do I deal with Luigi's down-B?

2. I've been considering my use of nair, what are some good sues for it? Aside from oos. And should I bother going for the second hit or stick with the first and gtfo?

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman

2. I've been considering my use of nair, what are some good sues for it? Aside from oos. And should I bother going for the second hit or stick with the first and gtfo?
for the Nair i usually hit with the second hit because most people(that i've played anyway) will drop their shield after the first hit and then get hit with the second hit. I use the Nair to approach sometimes to mix up my approach game. it usually catches people off guard.

Gichan

Smash Champion
But that's the issue, if they don't, free shield grab.

What I've been playing with again after seeing Pwn do it in his recent matches, is start to use delayed nairs, those are extremely effective.

Also, should I nair falling to ground or should I always go with diving dairs?

Labernash

Smash Lord

1. I'm not quite sure. I usually just airdodge through it, but as far as moves go, I think D-Air beats it. Have you tried Bite?

2. N-Air is handy for just SHFF and even when you're falling from high. Since it lasts so long, it's safe for getting back on stage. And as for the second hit, do it. If you fastfall it right as the second hit comes out, you land the hit, smush into the ground. You could also buffer a bite! Omnom

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
1. I'm not quite sure. I usually just airdodge through it, but as far as moves go, I think D-Air beats it. Have you tried Bite?

2. N-Air is handy for just SHFF and even when you're falling from high. Since it lasts so long, it's safe for getting back on stage. And as for the second hit, do it. If you fastfall it right as the second hit comes out, you land the hit, smush into the ground. You could also buffer a bite! Omnom
you can seriously do that with the Nair? I gotta start FF those Nairs lol

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Yeah I've always called that the "Pancake Dodge" haha. You can cancel a pancake dodge into a platform drop, really useful for getting under a few characters' shield grabs (Snake, ROB).

soif

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have any videos of Warios timing people out? It's... er... for a project. Or something. >_>

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would have some timeout videos from last weekend, but Im pretty sure the set wasn't recorded.

Top Bottom