• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
how good do you guys honeslty think Wario mains will do at MLG? Wario has some pretty decent CP's and what not but the stages seem like they are better for some of the higher tiers and evne D3. Do you think any of the top 16 pro's will be Wario mains?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
how good do you guys honeslty think Wario mains will do at MLG? Wario has some pretty decent CP's and what not but the stages seem like they are better for some of the higher tiers and evne D3. Do you think any of the top 16 pro's will be Wario mains?
It depends on which wario's go to MLG. If fiction Malcolm Bassem Blue Rogue show up then he should have a good showing. If not then top 16-25 other warios like masky hunger and jnig will place around there i believe. This also doesn't include the people who tend to CP wario like Shadow, Atomsk and others.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario's not gonna place in the top 16. The MLG ruleset favors MK pretty heavily. If Wario places really well at MLG, it's because he's beating people who are not playing gay enough.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Wario's not gonna place in the top 16. The MLG ruleset favors MK pretty heavily. If Wario places really well at MLG, it's because he's beating people who are not playing gay enough.
Well that's a shame. I hope SBR doesn't adapt the MLG ruleset. DMG r u doing to any MLG events at all??

hunger!

Smash Champion
It depends on which wario's go to MLG. If fiction Malcolm Bassem Blue Rogue show up then he should have a good showing. If not then top 16-25 other warios like masky hunger and jnig will place around there i believe. This also doesn't include the people who tend to CP wario like Shadow, Atomsk and others.
you lumped me with the wrong group of warios, good sir.

Only good warios going to MLG are Malcolm and DMG i believe. I dropped out cause the ruleset is gay as ****. best of luck to them

Hunger's Wario is good, man, he does well at lots of big events. He just hates videos and helping people.
px knows me too well

edit: check out this handsome mofo in my avi. GRIMACE BABY!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I will be at MLG orlando. I'm not gonna be playing THAT much Wario to be honest. I've gotten my MK up to par almost 100% now, and considering the MLG stage list MK is gonna be much more profitable to learn and use than Wario.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Don't forget lots of Snakes! The levels are good for him too :)

On another note, with Green Greens and Norfair, GW is more viable as well, haha.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hunger's Wario is good, man, he does well at lots of big events. He just hates videos and helping people.
Really I've never seen anything my bad Hunger. Post more and post vids of yourself okay?

MK Snake and D3 clearly have an advantage at MLG and G&W.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Nice soo it looks like Malcolm might be the only Wario main at MLG. It would be sweet if he won it but it's doubtful with all those nado spammers and nade chuckers.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Top 3 at MLG.

1. Malcolm
2. Masky
3. DMG

^ Most likely well thought out accurate list ever.

Oh, and CO18's getting last.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
a certain WA peach main (who supposedly is the best at the matchup) keeps losing to a MK main in wa who doesnt even play wario

just remember that you know EXACTLY what she's going to do at all times

btw im avoiding using his name so he doesnt name search and end up here -.-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I wish I got those kind of characters in tournament. All I get are MK's nowadays lol.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Okay, let's all main Metaknight.

Start working on Diddy, Snake, and Falco matchups. We're getting him banned. >:D

Prawn

Smash Master
ohai

im picking up wario, mostly learning him through wifi at first tho (lol :/)

I basically am using him for the snake mu and some gay stages, so what videos should i watch in particular/what should i read?

Top Bottom