• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario has no Chance against Captain Falcon (Serious Topic)

Mmac

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon has an Infinite on him!

All you need to do is snag him out of the air, after he already used his Double Jump. Because the Jump is already wasted for Wario, he can't escape. All you need to do is just Jab him a few times, Release, Regrab (You need to time it though), and Repeat until he's at a High %, then follow it up with a Uair or Usmash For the kill.

Also note that if you Jab him when he releases, then he'll escape to the ground and the infinite will be broken.

Hope you Enjoy. ;)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
im sorry but I can't understand what you mean, can you explain what you do or make a vid or something?

I think what you are saying is that you jab wario after his second jump not allowing him to drop>???>regrab?

Mmac

Smash Lord
I got a Video up on this.

http://files.filefront.com/ssbbcfwiwmv/;11375735;/fileinfo.html

I tried to get more of a Human element into this, but none of my friends I have contact with were online, and everyone was out of the house, so I just Controlled Wario with my Foot on the Jump Button. It should give you the basic idea on how to do this though, and I find it easier to move forward alittle bit. Don't move forward too much though or you'll be footstooled.

And what I meant about the Jab thing is that if you're Jabbing Wario at the same time he gets released, then he will release to the ground instead of straight up.

Another note is that I can't tap Jump with my foot really fast, so you won't usually beable to get that many jabs in before he gets away. I suggest only 1 Jab before 15%, 2 Jabs 15-35, 3 Jabs 35-60, and so forth

Also note that the first grab is just a reminder that you need to grab him in the air in order for this to work.

Samwise I Am

Smash Rookie
He cant fair or anything out of that? Seems like a long time spent in the air to not be able to do ANYthing.

gallax

Smash Hero
excellent find. although its gonna be especially difficult to catch him in the air after his sceond jump has been used.

chili

Smash Cadet
Awesome, now we just need a good way to take down Snake, Meta Knight, King Dedede, G&W, and Marth and we should be good for tourneys.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Awesome, now we just need a good way to take down Snake, Meta Knight, King Dedede, G&W, and Marth and we should be good for tourneys.
Well, you can Release MetaKnight into a Sliding Usmash... and..... uh....

And I tested it again (Using a human), and Yep, you can indeed infinite him. By the time he has recontrol, he doesn't have enough frames in his attacks/airdodge to avoid the grab, and DI doesn't work if you take a small step forward after every release, so he can't escape at all. You still gotta time the grab though.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
so this trick's confirmed? good job on findint it
and i didn't know falcon's sliding usmash hits mk that way tyy

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
just tested it out today with my friend
it seem to work perfectly
require a little time to get the timing down tho, because if u miss the timing by a bit, wario can nair u
but i am sure this is definitely an infinite

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Ok... I mean this is an awesome find and all, but other then this trick, Wario dominates Falcon.
Besides, this is extremely situational. When are you going to be able to grab a Wario out of the air like that on a second jump? No Wario is ever going to get near you in the air without dairing or fairing or even nairing, (since I think the last auto cancels on it's own.)

Wario still kills Falcon on pretty much every front.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Ok... I mean this is an awesome find and all, but other then this trick, Wario dominates Falcon.
Besides, this is extremely situational. When are you going to be able to grab a Wario out of the air like that on a second jump? No Wario is ever going to get near you in the air without dairing or fairing or even nairing, (since I think the last auto cancels on it's own.)

Wario still kills Falcon on pretty much every front.
pshht no way, your an idiot if you think this is useless, all you need is to do let wario use his second jump then grab how is that so hard?

and because people don't have creative minds to figure out how to use this practically I'll explain a scenario

if on a level with platforms (battlefield for example) jump to the top platform and wait, wario should use two jumps and try to Uair you, fast fall though the platfrom while airdodging then grab. how hard is that

for places like FD just bait him to use both jumps then FF airdodge then grab

HOLY SH*T PEOPLE IT'S NOT HARD TO MAKE WARIO USE HIS SECOND JUMP

............F*CK!

Wogrim

Smash Lord
pshht no way, your an idiot if you think this is useless, all you need is to do let wario use his second jump then grab how is that so hard?

and because people don't have creative minds to figure out how to use this practically I'll explain a scenario

if on a level with platforms (battlefield for example) jump to the top platform and wait, wario should use two jumps and try to Uair you, fast fall though the platfrom while airdodging then grab. how hard is that

for places like FD just bait him to use both jumps then FF airdodge then grab

HOLY SH*T PEOPLE IT'S NOT HARD TO MAKE WARIO USE HIS SECOND JUMP

............F*CK!
Although the trick sounds useful, I don't think it'll ever be easy to grab Wario after his second jump even when you get him to use it, since he can still attack, DI away, or use up-b/bike/fart. It sounds cool, but I'd like to see you beat a good Wario using only this trick. (By trick I mean the grab release thing, not your suggested tricks into making him use his second jump). Any Warios who hear of this are pretty much going to just avoid ever using their second jump except as recovery, unless they have a prepared plan for avoiding a grab attempt.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Why the hell would Wario be in Falcon's grab range after his second jump, without doing something that completely out prioritizes Falcon? Nair, dair, fair....

anybody? It seems like this would only work against a careless Wario. This is a good find, but it's not like the Marth v Lucas/Ness find. I still think Wario has the advantage.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Why the hell would Wario be in Falcon's grab range after his second jump, without doing something that completely out prioritizes Falcon? Nair, dair, fair....

anybody? It seems like this would only work against a careless Wario. This is a good find, but it's not like the Marth v Lucas/Ness find. I still think Wario has the advantage.
Nope, it's the shield-grab that solves that problem. Just wait until Wario's approach move has finished.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
You've posted this on every board except the Peach and Ike Boards. Give it a rest!

Top Bottom