• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm getting really tired of the territorial bull**** in games.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm getting really tired of the territorial bull**** in games.
Seeing where people fall on the line is the best thing for us right now. It's win-win. Territorial BS is when two town member fight against each other because of different reads on people. That is not the case here. This will inevitably lead to victory so long as people do not falter after a flip. This is where you get all the connections, soup my friend. You've never seen how we used play this game. How it's supposed to be.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
zen you know ive never been one to give reasoning behind my scum picks. it allows them to wiggle out of the noose. just like how rans hyperactive play is consistent with his townplay. youre playing blind to our meta cuz you rolled scum and are appealing to the overly logical approach to the game your would be followers take. thats why your scumpicks are me/ran/soup. weve played enough with you to know when youre blowing smoke up everyones ass. i like how you invited me to a ran wagon but 180 as soon as i challenge you. you dont care about who youre voting with or establishing a group of townies you just want a lynch

**** chesss btw. if you want a 1 on 1 with me lets take it to boxing and dance

#HBC | ѕoup

Yeah, real productive just trying to force people onto your side and reluctantly stagnating all other content and progress for the sake of you being undeniably stubborn about something to the point where you need to call in your lackeys to back you up to feel more in a position of power while other players like me sit here and get caught in the whole damn mess.

I scum-read you zen. I think you're full of ****. Like, to the brim with ****. Overflowing with ****. We're talking a goddamn waterfall of **** here. I'm not gonna pretend I read your wall but I will lead on my instinct instead of delving into that monstrosity. You're trying too hard. That's what bothers me and that's what has been bothering me this whole time. You're far too concerned about your image and you're posturing to the point where we shouldn't even call it that anymore because you've go so beyond the word 'posturing' that should be called zenturing. Why? Why are you playing the way you are? Don't deny it and don't tell me that you aren't playing different because I picked it up the moment you mentioned that ****ing ridiculous 'make everyone say two scum-reads for the sake of RVS' because I don't know what the hell you got from it but it certainly has reaped results. My problem with you is that you do things, and you say things, yet you don't act on them. That whole wall is not worth the trouble because when you're bringing out statistics on your scum-reads then I know for certain that you don't have a damn near shred of confidence. So, are you gonna drop the act or am I gonna have to drop you?

#HBC | ѕoup

Like why the bloody hell would you go through all that trouble of writing that wall to completely go 'oh no nevermind i'm gonna just vote yolo instead he's my REAL target' like ****ing lol and then you go on about some goddamn theories or why you're better at opens or some even more bull**** that nobody with a ****ing brain cares about just to top it off with some vote on yolo trying to call on your 'swag crew' like i ****ing can't with you right now zen

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup I know you're trying to get in that death note game, eh? hm hm? hmmmm?

Vote: Ranmaru

seems the two of you may actually just think you know me lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

zen changes vote after he realises he's full of **** to pretend that we actually don't know him trying to veil his bull**** play this whole game as some omnious mastermind when in reality he has nothing and he's just backpedaling

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup you have to actually read my posts man. Honestly I just think you're marshy's female-dog and that you're not really invested in the game at all.

marshy join the death note game ?

#HBC | ѕoup

no zen you're wrong again i just needed a more solid reason to vote and it just so happened that you really blew all chances and in all honesty i just hope you were being stupid but nope not the case here

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Skimmed Zen's case and definitely need to fully read it + think about the wagons ATM. Going to sleep and won't be here tomorrow (well technically today).

Zen, for reference can you list who everyone picked as their two?

I picked Masq. and you

Also, do you make anything out of Vinyl RVS voting you and then picking Yoloswag + Joey? (Looking mostly at how odd it is to have picked 3 players)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah but the list doesn't matter anymore since I revealed the agenda behind it.

PB+J:
1. Orbo
2. Vinyl

Vinyl:
1. yoloswag
2. joey

Joey:
(provides reasoning)
1.Keybladeguy
2. Ranmaru

dabuz:
1. Joey
2. Zen
(claims to use RNG for second pick)

soup
(only votes doesn't provide two names. why? Willingly complied with 2nd name)
1. dabuz
2. Orbo

Vocal

Orbo
1. KBG
2. Ran

Keybladeguy
1. soup
2. Joey

Zen
1. Vinyl.
2. Vocal

Ranmaru
(doesn't provide 2nd name right away, provides reasoning on key)
1. Keybladeguy
2. Orbo > Joey

Yoloswag
1. Vinyl

2. Zen

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ignore the notes. I did think that was interesting dabuz, but I do have a slight town read on Vinyl. Like I said, the two names wasn't really to outright bring out the traitor because I don't think most people would fall for that. I was going for making it the mafia's focus on finding the traitor.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're not gonna follow up on any of this and you know it. You already proved me to that once. Instead of picking apart the thread and only responding to things you like, you should be appealing to me and telling me why I'm wrong on you instead of literally hiding behind yourself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Here's so more note copy and paste stuff in case I happen to die since I wont be here tomorrow

Like orbo & joker not team based on Orbo pointing out to Joker why kgb was weird #116

Ran & Key def not buds. Ran asked if Key went invisible in #51.

Key and dabuz not scum buds #58

Key just doesn't seem scum at all #68 playing very open and not trying to make an impression.

Don't think soup and orbo from soup quoting and agreeing with orbo in #110. LOOK FOR SOUP DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE. SOUP DOESN’T LIKE TO AGREE WITH HIS MATE. HE LIKES DISTANCE.

Why did soup question dabuz in #111? Like it was just random questioning of him. Reminds me of him questioning me when I was his scum mate.

Question dabuz on soup #126

Viny not scum with ran his ill answer after his response bud

Pjb & dabuz not buds #287

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup are you talking to me ? lol im not even reading your posts man. Like I said you need to actually read my posts. I'm not going to go back and forth with you for no reason xD

#HBC | ѕoup

soup are you talking to me ? lol im not even reading your posts man. Like I said you need to actually read my posts. I'm not going to go back and forth with you for no reason xD

You're not? Jee, this post tells otherwise. Why not? Does it not fit on the agenda of Overlord Zen and his clinging to his own meta in attempts to be town-read?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also if I had to pick now I'd say the scum team is probably Ranmaru & PJB with soup as traitor. (Though this all goes without any information from Vocal at all).

marshy have your way with me ;) and then actually play the game right haha and im more of a chess guy than a boxin guy ive seen you there aint no way id go up against that

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru & PJB with soup as traitor.
Instead of wasting your time like you have been lately you should be going more into this instead of chess analogies. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm being ignored. You keep on pretending you know what you're doing.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't think soup and orbo from soup quoting and agreeing with orbo in #110. LOOK FOR SOUP DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE. SOUP DOESN’T LIKE TO AGREE WITH HIS MATE. HE LIKES DISTANCE.
Your own scum-read contradicts your "notes." don't like to agree with my mates? You mean, that time I agreed with Ran's reasoning on KGB? Hmmm..do tell me how this all fits into your master plan. I think I've agreed with PJB also on one or two occasions.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
marshy have your way with me ;)
lol

lol @ zen waging war

lol @ pb+j calling joey v ran a crazy homeless person yelling at himself

lol @ this game being walmart themed

lol @ my name being YOLOSWAG

this game is ****ing hilarious game of the year so far

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scum Read on Ran.

Summary: Ran doesn't seem to be fairly analyzing this game. Instead he seems to be just picking a people he can go after and then tunnel them no matter what their responses. Like, Joey Orbo and I have been giving some pretty reasonable responses imo, but no matter what we say Ran says it's wrong, twists it, or adds on more to it. I think it's faulty to assume that Ran cannot be active as scum. It's something he has been trying to work on. He was fairly active Scott Pilgrim as scum. I thin this aggressive approach he is doing is some new kind of style and perhaps a way to keep him interested in the game by emulating the persona. HOW we should judge Ran (and anyone) is not by his (their) meta, but by this game. Ran is blatantly misusing terms and aggressively pushing points that he has been shown is wrong. I think this is very much indicative of scum agenda.
I am analyzing. The thing is that I read You, Orbo, and Joey as scum. Then I have my town reads, and Yolo is now a town lean. That leaves four players left to read: PJB, Vocal, KB, and Vinyl. I'm liking PJB so far, but mostly due to no problems. But I'm sure a read will develop on him later when he chooses a path to go down. Now there is three left, and I will await their actions to analyze them too. Vinyl hasn't done anything yet so he's null to me. I didn't pick Orbo beforehand to scumread, I instantly saw his first post against me as bull****.

Orbo wasn't thinking for himself at all, and hopped on KB and Vinyl after you convinced him to. He said his reasoning for his vote was 'agreeing with joey' but he didn't say that after some posts after, so it shows he was sheeping 'without thinking' at the time of his KB post. Don't deny it. If he really had a problem he would react to one of KB's posts, not mine. Yet he didn't, and voted him without reason at the time. That was disgusting. Then how he implied my push on him meant he and I were supposedly scumbuddies was dumb as ****. He didn't take the time to think that through, and only said that to opportunistically lump me and KB together as his scumpicks.

There is so much wrong with this post. Ran is twisting everything about Orbo. The claiming that Orbo was sheeping when it was clear that Orbo simply had the same reason as Joey (as I mentioned above, that is not sheeping). The claiming that Orbo didn't explain why he unvoted KBG when he did:
I have already explained that above. Also on Orbo not explaining, he asked that question and you then gave an answer, to which he unvoted and then said he'd mull it over. I thought he'd give his thoughts afterwards. I dropped the point after talking to PJB though. It doesn't really matter.

Ran says that Orbo's unvote was scummy because Orbo didn't explicitly state the reasoning "oh I see he could have been talking about the flavor" in his post. Any person who is ACTUALLY LOOKING at the context of the situation can fill in why Orbo unvoted. Ran is NOT looking at the context of the situation. Ran is not actually analyzing anything at all. He is trying to make points against Orbo with whatever he can no matter how illogical it is. He want's to be perceived as actually believing his push, but it is clear that he is not actually analyzing the situation which is what indicates him as scum.
After he asked you that question you stated this:
Because he doesn't get it nor does he care to make an impression ie he's not scum.
So I felt he would explain that.

Another thing Ran is pushing Orbo on is why Orbo is still voting Vinyl at this point. But why is Ran not also applying this to Yolo who has had his vote only on Vinyl the entire game? This is something that Ran has been doing all game, applying certain arguments to his targets despite it being the norm of other players! He has also been getting on me for not having voted yet and "not doing anything" despite me having the 3rd amount of interactions in the game! (Ran > Orbo > Zen > dabuz is where that currently stands). But he says nothing about the lack of soup interactions, the lack of yolo interactions (yolo has only made direct posts to Orbo and myself the entire game! 2 to orbo and 2 to me!). And before today, Joker was in much the same boat. Let's not even talk about vinyl and Vocal. Ran is playing to a specific agenda using arguments for specific players.
Yolo wasn't voting Vinyl as a fallback or a placeholder vote. Orbo's vote was a placeholder vote and still is. Orbo keeps talking about me and even starts to dislike me even more from the joey vs ran but still has me as null, so I feel he is keeping me at a safe distance, while keeping his vote on Vinyl. Yelling at Yolo wouldn't accomplish anything but a distraction, and I'd rather see what he does on his own to read him. I don't care about your interactions, I have had plenty and no one says anything about that. So don't act like you have plenty of 'content', which you don't.Your only content is the Soup + PJB theory and this. Which I will judge when I'm finished.

I think this is an open slip-up by Ran. It shows that he is not looking at the game from an ignorant town stand point of "are these guys town or scum", but rather that he is trying to PROVE people as scum. You guys get what I mean? He is not trying to FIND scum. He is trying to PROVE scum. I think this is icing on the cake. Good job for noticing it Orbo, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
It was not a slip up. If I meant scum as opposed to town there, I would have ebwop'd a 'lol oops meant town there'. And there is no way I would leave it like that if it was a mistake, I do like to read my own posts you know. Yet, it's simple. I thought his "I forget" was scummy but I asked him to break down his thought process to find even more of an obvious slip, to be sure of my read. I wasn't going to push any harder but if his thought process showed a suspicious one I might have looked a bit harder. In my mind, him going "Do we even have a rolelist?" as a way to handwave the pressure, and could have been suspicious depending on how he thought about it. I mean, he would be basically lying. It's like this one time I was on omegle and I lied about my age, but then I was laughing and exposed my real age and the person was like "wait what... I thought you were younger" and i was like lol oops. It feels like that but the other way around. There could have been a townie side to that as well, that is implied and it's never a 50/50 thing which you can bank on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
First let's knock some points against each other out of the way.

1. Ran's ^ post: It makes perfect sense for Orbo to have perceived Ran as pointing that post of KGB specifically as scummy. Like "welp there you go zen ^". But that is not the case. Ran had already had KGB in his head and then after KGB posted, he simply said "^that is my first one zen". So neither of you are scummy on that. That's clearly a misunderstanding between the two of you.

2. Joey's reasoning on Ran: You keep claiming that Joey/Orbo see/saw your push on KGB as scummy simply because your reasoning was weak.. That is not the case. They saw your push as scummy because of HOW HARD you pushed with that reasoning.

3. My input on the KGB situation: Ran you keep saying that I responded for KGB, but I didn't. He already responded and I then gave my input because pjb or orbo were still going on about it and I thought it was clear that everyone was seeing it from the wrong perspective. You ignore the fact that I feel that KBG didn't even realize the misunderstanding so why would I "wait for him to defend himself" when he doesn't even know what to defend against?
1. No point in this but to support Orbo.

2. Wasn't that hard. It was simply some of "Scum number #1 here" and "Flail more, Scum" and some "Explain this to me". That's basically it. Joey has now begun to understand that it was early game pressure to get the ball rolling, but he ignored my explanation until he had to drop it. Otherwise it was pretty close to normal pressure, and I have done so before to a newbie. You yourself know I like to pressure newer players instead of veterans/regular members especially in early game/rvs. This is odd that you have not talked about that.

3. At the time I didn't like the input because it could give him an easy out instead of coming to that explanation himself.

Exactly why I stopped. You claimed I had no reasoning for questioning him. I'm showing you that I did. I'm not saying that it's a reason to push him at the moment in any way :)
Hmm? No you don't. Now you feel his interactions with PJB are weird too and I don't see it. Sorry. Doesn't really matter if they aren't really suspicious (unless one of them flips scum, but I doubt that would happen).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Conclusion:

Zen, you are now scumreading me. I find this odd coming from you when Joey's pressure and walls are dying down. I feel like you did this to keep the flow going. If and when you flip scum, I will keep an eye on Joey. Also, when you and I interacted, you had a null on me, and on Joey and Orbo. You were keeping a safe distance and only now are coming to a scum read on me. You never interacted with me in the thread in which this reflected on your read. You simply just put up a case on me just now, and it did not surprise me. This is opportunistic coming from you, and isn't genuine since you waited so long to reveal this. Now you are trying to hide behind your chess analogy and your notes, which I think you abandoned due to losing the flow on me. Keep in mind you waited so long yet waited until Vocal was prodded to do so. It gave you enough time to stall out and let things happen in thread. You played it safer this time around as opposed to the newbie with played with, yet you still have done nothing that was helpful to town or legit. It was also odd you never talked about my early game pressure on KB. You know that I like to pressure newer players and especially in early game/rvs, so why haven't you mentioned this?

You mentioned my play in Scooter pilgrem was pretty active. It was not. That was my downfall there. Late game I was lynched because of me not being around as much and only caring to continue pressure on others instead of really finding my own suspect. I sort of tried to do that with Bardull but it failed when he claimed and I was like FUUUUUUUUUuu I'm gonna get capped DANG IT. Lol. So no, it's not similar to here, and I already made two pushes and gave suspicion to you on my own. So get the **** outta here with that.

Vote: Zen

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm fine with getting Zen today, and Orbo tomorrow. Also still fine with whichever of those two are lynched toDay, which I think hold two scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can't find the post talking about the pressure on newbies but I'm sure it's somewhere. In the internet. Or maybe on Skype. But here's the only thing I could find about progressing rvs:

Nah I meant Ran. It's a thing between us about how he starts the game as town. Honestly Ran is looking pretty obvscum right now. Like very scum.

Dooms can you really ryker? All jokes aside.

Ran I did not have any more read on you there than I would be able to get at any other start of the game. It was odd, yes, hence why I would have voted you then and there as an opening vote. But no you weren't scum just from your first post. Do you really think I'm claiming scum? If not why are you still going on about it. That's what I mean about not trying to progress RVS. You're voting me for a pregame joke.
There I didn't even try much progressing, I was pretty lazy. Joey knows!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ya know, I was almost on board with Zen when he made his Ran case. I was nodding along with him, and was ready to reread Ran with that stuff in mind. Then he OMGUS'd Yoloswag, and I was like "umm, ok what? I... guess?" Then he switched back to Ran again, and I don't even. Zen, you're being whack as ****.

I find it interesting that with all the stuff you ranted about wrt chess, and what you think is scum's strategy, you then come out with a scumteam of me, soup and ran. Do tell us where the scumreads on me and soup came from. You also went from 100% sure on yoloscum to not even having him on your scumteam. You're flailing, Zen. Literally the only issue I'm having is that I expect more from you as scum.

Vote: Zen

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Going after Soup if Zen flips town. Soup's 340 is absolutely disgusting. It's obvious that Zen won't argue with you because it's like arguing to a wall. If you're not going to read his post, why should he deal with you? Common sense, please. The fact that you're trying to call him out on ignoring you when you won't even read his case is idiotic.

I can't vote Zen for this. If I were to make a case like that and have people vote me for it without giving reasons or have people voting me without reading my case at all (while still calling it a terrible case), I'd probably react in the same way, and none of this seems out of the norm for Zen play from what I recall (he does crazy stuff like this all of the time iIrc). The votes on Zen are really crappy, and I'm not surprised that he acted in the way that he did at all. It's obvious that he wants Ranmaru and Yolo both gone, and while I find his revote to Ranmaru odd, I don't feel shocked or get a scum vibe from his vote onto Yolo.

Zen, explain PJB please. I honestly find him more townie based on his response to you. Why PJB over Yolo? Why Yolo at all in the first place? It's obvious that he's not even playing the game, so I'm not sure how anyone would put him as anything but null.

Yoloswag not even playing the game is obnoxious, and the fact that he joined a game full of what are considered to be lower leveled players just to play like this is even more-so obnoxious. I'm reluctant to join the Zen wagon because the person that really started it up is a person that has literally done absolutely nothing indicative of alignment and has only been voting with baseless pushes. The only reason why this one is going anywhere is because there are people like Soup who straight up refuse to read his walls, but vote him anyways, which pissed Zen off from the looks of it.

Wondering where Dabuz' mind is with this, considering he thought Ranmaru was town-lean iIrc and still hasn't voted Zen.

PJB, what are your thoughts on Ranmaru if Zen flips town?

Doc on not Vinyl/Vocal and definitely not Yolo on a Zen town flip. Those are the three big main null reads this game, so putting doc on them would be idiotic.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"4. Orbo sheeping Joey: Ran your definition of sheeping is completely wrong. Simply because two people have the same reasoning does not mean that the other is sheeping. Sheeping is when one person is not thinking at all and just blatantly follows someone (see Red Ruy sheeping KevMo in Scott Pilgrim). Someone can either simply agree with someone or come the same conclusion on their own and it is not sheeping."

Ranmaru, keep this in mind regardless of how you feel about Zen/Myself/Orbo. Like, seriously. I don't care how you read Orbo, but you saying that he's sheeping is getting annoying at this point.

The idea of someone sheeping is that they mindlessly go with whatever other people are saying. Think of a sheep mindlessly following his shepherd. If someone shows any type of mind process such as actually thinking that the person is scum, then it's not sheeping. Agreeing with someone and still actually thinking they're scum makes it not sheeping.

Anyone with a brain can look at that and figure out that Orbo is indeed not sheeping based on this definition. It's not even an opinion. It's a fact. The fact that he unvoted before me for the exact same reason (and voted for the exact same reason) shows that he had suspicious feelings with KBG, I just explained it before he did. Agreeing with someone isn't sheeping because agreeing with someone isn't scummy, and sheeping has this negative connotation with it which implies that he'd be considered scummy for sheeping amongst other things.

He isn't sheeping at all. It's not opinion, it's fact. I refuse to say anything else about this and I will ignore any Orbo push that says he was sheeping. I encourage others to do the same, because it's obvious that anyone pushing him for sheeping has no idea what the term sheeping actually means.

Orbo parking a vote on Vinyl is still not scummy at all, either. Like, Vinyl isn't doing anything at all to help town, and he's pretty much a null lynch if we have one at this point (either him or Vocal), so parking a vote on Vinyl simply shows him that he needs to be here and that he's a possible policy lynch if it were to come down to that (it's not going to now, though).

Zen, claim imo. I think you have 5 votes on you?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If Zen flipped town, I'd probably take a closer look at Ran. So far, honestly, I don't really see Ran as being scummy. But with a townflipped Zen, and a case made on Ran by him, I'd be a fool not to consider it.

I'd probably also look at soup, since soup was pretty quick to come out with the zen scumread. Don't really know what to make of the fact that zen also scumreads soup. I don't really get why he chose to put him with ran on the scumteam, along with me. Me being on his scumteam seems particularly out of left field, since he hasn't really expressed any interest in me up until now. Like, wtf zen? What are you doing?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
can't switch accounts because cox communications blows **** so work with me here.

zen backpeddling on votes is grimy as ****.

also ok with PJB getting pced the fk out

idk like ran to me is so towny its obvious if i'm wrong fk but i mean as of right now i cant shove him d1

zens voteflopping is the other reason i cant readily join in on ran hate like

if i had the attention span to write a novel

and then just burned it because someone else said it wasnt good

was the novel worth reading

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Fml is coming in lemme talk to rake bout things. Like Zen case on ran but not as sure on yolo get. Will hydra take and see.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Orbo parking a vote on Vinyl is still not scummy at all, either. Like, Vinyl isn't doing anything at all to help town, and he's pretty much a null lynch if we have one at this point (either him or Vocal), so parking a vote on Vinyl simply shows him that he needs to be here and that he's a possible policy lynch if it were to come down to that (it's not going to now, though).
That's ****ing stupid, you know that I almost don't do this all the time, and if I ever did, I'd at least try. So full doc on me dfqwebndsqfgasdfvbf.
No but really, you had the actually feeling to tell the doc not to doc on the following for having null reads?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
vinyl vote was to push the wagon and get a reaction. I know marshy and kev like to pile votes and vinyl, like pjb, will prolly **** up if he is wagoned hard and quick.
They did that? Pjb, did you do that before?
Is yolo marshy/kevm or xonar?

Anyways, promise is a promise. I got a scum-vibe on orbo for voting on kdb without any clarity as to why. I also don't like his vote on me just because he wants me to do something which obviously doesn't really happen anyways, but that would count as a null move, which directs to joey stating so. I would have to go with orbo being a good vote choice, but I may consider if he ever responds back.

Top Bottom