• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cuz we talked about soup but not pjb so I was wondering what made you scratch your head about him. Consider that I don't remember you saying he was null, and me seeing another post that I agree with (and have seen many others that I agree with) I was like "Cmon how's this guy a concern for you". There's nothing wrong with talking reads.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
oh i thot you meant it in a "this guy is so town what walrus are you smoking marshy!?" and im like chill bruh

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cant believe he didnt post a catch up of his own or even give a reason for any of his reads. I expected more posts from him. What exactly did he say?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
Zen getting back into the game makes me feel way better about him, which is what I expected from the way he played. I can definitely say that Zen is a town read for me. I can understand his reasoning for both getting on and off from YOLO, regardless of how weird it looked while it was actually happening.

Liking YOLO. Now that he's actually going in depth, I can definitely say that he's thinking things through, and I like his mind process on Zen both before and after the unvote.
what the utter ****? NONE of this lends itself to a townread on zen. you JUST rambled about some zen play being zen play being null nonsense and he gets to be town cuz he flips on a townlean you have? what the hell?

ok **** this bull****. one of orbo/zen/joey is definitely ****ked right on outta hear this dayphase. i cant tolerate all their bull**** any longer wheres a damn dayvig when you need one

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
lmao yo i love how joey/zen were content to **** on my play saying i wasnt playing it right but as soon as i turn on im town premiere scumhunting guys

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
By skimming the thread and voting/giving without reason while at work. That is rushing to me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Im sorry for speaking my thoughts? How about you tell me how that isn't rushing.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Because it's a vote that has reasoning to it. Rushing the vote would be if it was just thrown out there with nothing to it. Why don't you explain why its scummy? You're misinterpreting a lot of things and getting a lot of wrong terms in.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
vote fullmetallynch

just wow

ay yo full metal by da time im done with you youre gon be sayin...

**** my life

kev get at me

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i thought about making a tryhard post about it but if you don't see how awful fml just made himself look then lol like i didnt even wanna unvote but Zen is being fickle and i won't get anything out of him currently.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
lmao yo i love how joey/zen were content to **** on my play saying i wasnt playing it right but as soon as i turn on im town premiere scumhunting guys
Okay, so like, you weren't saying **** outside of throwing out random votes and you were playing like a moron who still thought it was RVS. I can't read that one way or the other. Common sense here. Then you actually did something useful, and I can't see any scum intent in your actual non-garbage play. Therefore, I town read you. Did you really expect me to stick to my guns when you actually started playing? You'd have to be a moron to expect anything like that at all. :|

I'm probably going to get lynched for this, so I'll just use it as a learning experience for my next game. Sorry guys. I won't be this bad in my next game, I promise.

Like, Initially looking into Zen's explanation of Yolo votes, it initially came across as town. I admit 100% that I was skimming it, saw the scum reasoning, and assumed that the town reasoning was just as good.

I just re-read it to respond to something Yolo said, and his reason for unvoting Yolo was "I had a very strong gut-town read on him"...

Yeah.

I'm done pushing this Ranmaru thing. I'm going to re-read the initial push to see what I should actually gain from this, but the rest of it is going down the drain regarding my read on him. I just got him riled up to the point where we were throwing punches at eachother for no reason, and we're trying to get one another lynched for his flustered play and my pointless walls.

When it comes down to it, while I don't really like his play or logic and I think it's bad, his aggressiveness and the way he's going about pushing me, orbo, and zen... It's stereotypical town Ranmaru. This is why I have been hesitant to vote him, and this is why I have been pushing it for so long. I've been trying to get something outside of his meta to finalize my read on him or to get me to question my reasoning. Instead, I get a flustered Ranmaru that is just spewing stuff to lynch me because I pushed him too far along with his distaste of my play in general.

The main reason why I town read Orbo and Zen is because of a connection case. I don't see at all why Ranmaru (who would for sure get to end game for being such obvious town if he were perceived as town) would be the bus target for either Orbo or Zen as scum, and I figured that, as scum, they would stop pushing this if it were to become this big of a thing in-thread to the point where it becomes Zen, Orbo, and Joey vs all.

I tried using other reasoning to justify (a few of) my reads so that people wouldn't just throw them to the curb as a connection case, but this was far worse than doing that, and I'm starting to question a lot of the things I've thrown out there, such as Orbo's Vinyl vote (I honestly didn't think of it as a safe option at all, but when PJB stated that it was safe, I felt like such a moron) and Zen's reasoning behind switching on and off of Yolo (The reasoning as to why he unvoted Yolo is actually really crappy, and I somehow missed that. Unvoting someone like that based on a "strong town gut read" is really cruddy. I only looked at the voting half of it I suppose).

I still don't see Orbo and Zen as scum together (there is absolutely no way either of them are dumb enough to put themselves this far out into the open), but one of them could very possibly be scum.

Dabuz and PJB are town imo regardless of my read on Ranmaru not being nearly as solid as it previously was. Dabuz play has been very solid in general, while PJB's more recent play has been way better. His explanation of why the Vinyl vote was bad is basically why I'm doing this and what made me realized how all of my play was filtered by me pushing Ranmaru way too hard. I want to put Yolo into this as well, but considering the HUGE skill gap between the two of us, I'm slightly hesitant to. I'll leave that up to you all, but none of these three players have shown any scum intent in their play from what I've seen. They've all been very helpful to town.

KBG doesn't seem to have scum intent either, regardless of not being the most helpful to town due to V/LA. His reaction to pressure really made me think he was town once the whole slip was out of the way.

Vinyl and Vocal are null reads to me. Straight forward. I have no idea how to read Vinyl based on my past experience with him, and Vocal has not done a thing.

Soup's play is kind of disgusting, and on a Zen town flip (if he were to flip), I would definitely push into Soup way more. On a Zen scum flip, I definitely don't see them being on the same team. If Zen doesn't get lynched, I'd personally like Soup assuming this re-read doesn't change my mind. He will be a scum read regardless of my re-read.

I guess that's it. I'll re-read either tonight before bed or tomorrow after my music theory practice, and hopefully I'll have stronger reads on Zen, Orbo, and Ranmaru. After that, I'll keep on playing until I'm lynched and just use this as a learning experience. Sorry for my terrible play, guys. Shows that I shouldn't be experimenting like this and that I should just stick to what I know.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
not sure why youre apologizing so profusely. your posts are good regardless of alignment. lookin forward to what you have to say about soup

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmmmm

Judgement reserved until you deliver the rest. Will give thoughts then.

FullMetalLynch

I'm home, gonna try to hook up with rake and lay things out. Hopefully done tonight.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Joey I really don't get what you're apologizing for. Reads change man. And you've been playing solid imo. Also your saying you have ran as town based on meta and me saying I have yolo as town based on gut is no different. I just don't feel he would have responded that way as scum. And I also agree that his pay has been more town since then.

FullMetalLynch

Why wasn't my name mentioned in 432 but it was in the smaller pool on 433?
Fml why did you decide to hydra?
Rakes been inactive as balls and missed the signups, didn't want to solo two games and asked me if he could jump in. I like playing with rake and the last couple times scum ducked us up on d1 and we wanted to make a run here.

FullMetalLynch

Lynch ran or soup though. You've even said I'm plYing more flanked except for a few.things that Re bugging you.

FullMetalLynch

I'd need to see ss bit.more then him just flipping out on you over null stuff.and meta links that don't do much without a flip.

Top Bottom