• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dear Town

Exhibit A:
It was weak reasoning. It was a page 2 scumread, that Zen asked for. I don't see how my reasoning could be any more solid since it was ... page 2. I felt his attitude was suspicious, not just the action. It was leaning more towards a gut read rather than a solid read. I felt that he was being too nice. I don't know how else to express it. I was also trying to get the ball rolling. I can understand you being disappointed with the reasoning, and can even understand you getting a "ran that's dumb" reaction, but I don't see why you would see weak reasoning as a basis for suspicion that early.

Vote: Orboknown
This post doesn't make any sense. You think Ran is 'diving too hard and being way too fast', however you ignore this and vote KGB anyways? I don't understand how you can have a double-standard here. A Ranmaru-KGB scum-team is ludicrous.

Vote: Orboknown
Exhibit B:
unvote vote zenny

new worst post 2013 retracted from orbo and given to zen congrats my man

i cannot WAIT to **** this dude up. ran soup and dabdab assemble this wagon woth me i know yall are seein this bull**** too
word

vote: zen
Exhibit C:
unvote

for now. feel too uncertain
I'll unvote zen if he stops ignoring me and gives more concrete reason for his scum-pairing.
Exhibit D:
vote fullmetallynch

just wow

ay yo full metal by da time im done with you youre gon be sayin...

**** my life

kev get at me
jesus christ

vote: FML

Dear Ran
This is sheeping, you hypocratic piece of sh*t​

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have no idea how to read Vinyl based on my past experience with him.
Are you talking about the "blah lols he's scum i trust my gut" vinyl, or the past "Hmm, I wonder if he's scum I'm kind of worried sorry if I made my reads wrong" Vinyl?

Because I don't think we've played this much, and further more, that past vinyl should be pretty readable. Dunno though.

@mod: request votecount.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'd need to see ss bit.more then him just flipping out on you over null stuff.and meta links that don't do much without a flip.
I don't know what the heck this means, but if means you need more, there you go.

Also take note in the Exhibit A that soup had already posted twice after Orbo made his post:
Ran I think you're diving way too hard, way too fast over something here. What about that specific statement is autoscum for you? make me see it.

where the hell did that come from?
Vote:keybladeguy

@zen-KB guy and ran. Scum KB implies scum ran imo.
What's your read on Zen atm? If Keyblade is scum, do you think mafia could be voting him currently, or is this a town-driven wagon?
This is what I was thinking. I think he's either Scum/PR. He's def not traitor and the Ran/KB scum-team is far-fetched and to be honest I don't see it.
soup did not think any thing of it until Ran voted Orbo. And soup did not think anything of Joey doing the same thing (in fact he had Joey as town at the time).

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Through about 240 posts. Rakes typing it up while I'm relaying thoughts on a combo readthrough together

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And just look at his change in tone:

Before Ran vote: Ran/KB scum-team is far-fetched and to be honest I don't see it.
After Ran vote: A Ranmaru-KGB scum-team is ludicrous.

And the fact that he was acknowledging the ran/kb scum team that orbo proposed shows that he had seen the post before.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Dear Town

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:

Dear Ran
This is sheeping, you hypocratic piece of sh*t​

Yeah, **** you. Straight up. I'm tired of you rolling in here like you know what the **** you're doing or what you're saying. You can't even respond to me properly and you absolutely refuse to work with me. I've disliked Orbo for a long time and his recent posts on FML were absolutely terrible. If it means getting you off my **** to elaborate on it further then I will kindly do so, but in turn you need to stop playing this game with your head up your ass.

#HBC | ѕoup

Like jesus ****ing christ I'm so ****ing frustrated with you right now I can't stand it if I could I would ****ing punch you because your play this whole game has been ****ing ******** it just makes me so ****ing angry like how the **** do you town-read Orbo like seriously how tell me ****ing show me the light my savior please I'm begging you

#HBC | ѕoup

thinking about how awful Zεη is playing legitimately makes me angry like ****ing christ show your face you stupid piece of ****

#HBC | ѕoup

it's like every time i show up because Zεη knows he can't argue with me he buries his head back into his ass where he thinks i can't reach him like why the **** are you being such an ignorant asshole goddamnit

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup what's not townie Bout Zen from his big post on like he's obvtosn to me.

are you ****ing kidding Zεη has literally been a selective dickhole and him dodging just proves he knows he's wrong and he's clinging to his fake reads to save his sorry ass (e.g he's pretending he knows what he's doing when he doesn't have a single clue) like seriously read the tone of him thinking out-loud and going 'hmmm vinyl vocal or soup' like that's literally just a scum trying to get town-points by pretending he has some sort of townie thought process because trust me he was going to vote me because he knows he's backed into a corner and for him to just drop his ranmaru read like ****ing nothing and imply he needs a new target when he put so much effort into solidfying a scum-read on him is ****ing so terrible like he didn't even contest ran there and just went 'haha ok' and moved on to continue his train of bull**** like how the **** are you not seeing this

#HBC | ѕoup

Your own scum-read contradicts your "notes." don't like to agree with my mates? You mean, that time I agreed with Ran's reasoning on KGB? Hmmm..do tell me how this all fits into your master plan. I think I've agreed with PJB also on one or two occasions.

he still hasn't responded to this contradiction and his scum-read on me makes no ****ing sense in which he refuses to elaborate on because it just so happens that Zεη is scum and actually has nothing and is just doing all this for the sake of looking townie!!! wow you ****ing figured it out soup you're a goddamn genius

#HBC | ѕoup

like honestly fml you too how the **** are you getting on me and still going on about ran but you can't even bother to elaborate on it like how

****ing

hard

is

it

FullMetalLynch

The dMn post is being wriitten S were speKing. Being obile means I'm feeding my thoughts to take while doing. Full read to get everything straight in context.

#HBC | ѕoup

The dMn post is being wriitten S were speKing. Being obile means I'm feeding my thoughts to take while doing. Full read to get everything straight in context.

'i have nothing so im gonna pretend i need to re-read to solidify an already made stance' like okay let me know what you get out of that because to me all it seems like you're trying to create backdoors for yourself because you realise the ran wagon ain't going anywhere so you're subtly trying to go onto me ****ing lol try harder

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This outburst from Soup is cute and all, and Zen's terribad play is cute and all

But like wtf is Orbo/FML doing alive still.

We have this thing called votes, we can actually vote out players that are so scummy that I need to hop in a dumpster to shower their posts off.

Lets do that!

Marshy can get me on that quote if he needs too.

@MOD Sorry again about the internet inconvenience trying to sort it out ASAP.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup one thing you need to work on as scum is when I call you out you get riled up and let it show that you see me from the town perspective even though you're calling me scum at the same time.

#post-gameadvice

FullMetalLynch

Are you done being a Whining ***** yet? These outbursts a lone make people want to Lynch you and they've been your undoing as.both alignments

#HBC | ѕoup

soup one thing you need to work on as scum is when I call you out you get riled up and let it show that you see me from the town perspective even though you're calling me scum at the same time.

#post-gameadvice

are you gonna answer me yet???????????

#HBC | ѕoup

Are you done being a Whining ***** yet? These outbursts a lone make people want to Lynch you and they've been your undoing as.both alignments

lol if you really think i dont have legitimate points made in my outburst and that any sane person could take this level of ignorance being spewed in the thread like yes would it be wonderful that i could play this game completely content with the awful direction of this game but i can't because i care and sometimes people get emotional and if you can't look past that emotions then you're always just going to town-read people based on their image which fits as to why you scum-read Zεη lmfao

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
This outburst from Soup is cute and all, and Zen's terribad play is cute and all

But like wtf is Orbo/FML doing alive still.

We have this thing called votes, we can actually vote out players that are so scummy that I need to hop in a dumpster to shower their posts off.

Lets do that!

Marshy can get me on that quote if he needs too.

@MOD Sorry again about the internet inconvenience trying to sort it out ASAP.
BEST AVATAR OF ALL TlME!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yolo, soup, pjb, are we gonna let zen get away?

Can we body this guy

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
join us on orbo for right now ran. i guarantee you none of our slotsll be forgetting bout zenny anytime soon

speaking of which zen is ran still scum?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. PB+J
2. Vinyl.
3. -Masquerain- (1) - Keybladeguy
4. dabuz
5. soup (1) - Zen
6. -Vocal-
7. FML (3) - YOLOSWAG, soup, PB+J
8. Keybladeguy
9. Zen (1) - Ranmaru
10. Ranmaru (1) - FML
11. YOLOSWAG

Note voting: -Vocal-, Joey, dabuz, Vinyl.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 08/29/13 at 11:59pm EST.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ugh.

I don't know how I feel about Soup. It's like there's a switch that went off in his head that made him frustrated beyond belief in post #321, and originally, my main origin of suspicion was this anger that I originally thought came out of no where combined with the fact that it was all forced upon Zen and it just looked scummy since, while doing all of this, he never explained his actual problem with Zen. On re-read, I realized that he actually has had a problem with Zen all game, and he was in the same boat that I was with Ranmaru, where he was trying to differentiate between scum Zen and town-meta Zen. I definitely don't find it suspicious anymore, as he just got flustered at the idea of the separation between two groups, basically cutting them in half, which leads into him getting frustrated with Zen in general along with having a scum read on him... It makes sense for Soup to be acting this way as town. Plus, his prior-to-Zen play wasn't bad, and it shows that he was already suspicious of Orbo, too! The things you catch onto when you're not arguing with someone! He's just pushing what he initially started off with in this game, and his reads seem to not have really changed in general. Soup town-lean.[/URL]

The only thing I could even question Soup on at all would be Soup trying to say that "Soup + Dabuz is not what Zen is trying to push, but it was still in his notes." This point is completely voided by the fact that Zen said that he thought that Soup + Dabuz was weird very openly on page 5-6.

At this point, I feel the same way about Ranmaru scum as Yolo felt about Zen scum. I feel that Ranmaru as scum would have realized how many cruddy statements he was making that made it REALLY obvious he was reaching for my lynch and would have stopped. This makes me believe that he generally thinks I'm scum and he's not trying to pull off a townie lynch on me. I would expect scum Ranmaru to rethink his posts over and not make it seem like a lot of his scum read on me was baseless assumptions (Which REALLY shows in 229). Basically, I feel that scum Ranmaru would catch himself before playing like this much of a moron lol.

Last of all, outside of trying to say that Orbo was sheeping me, I understand the pressure on Orbo and agree that his Vinyl vote was very weird. I don't like a couple of things about him, but I would like an explanation regarding why Orbo decided to hydra in this game. I would also like to see all of Rake's views out in the open before anything else happens regarding his push/lynch.

I guess I'm apologizing mostly because I've really disappointed myself as a player and that I've presented myself as this moron who can only argue the same thing over and over, but this stuff is kind of more suited for post-game I suppose lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Joey how about your read of zen's entire play?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm waiting for you to explain because I've made it obvious that I can't differentiate town and scum Zen, and have also made it obvious that I only initially town read him based on connection, as I really can't see him as scum if you were scum as well.

FullMetalLynch

Fell asleep. Heading to the bank.
Joey I told Zen why we hydrad. If its not on this page its towards the bottom of the last one.

Top Bottom