• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@marshy: yes I believe so. As I said I think scum is among those 4 I posted. I simply think ran is playing you all. His play here reminds me of scott pilgrim mid-game but improved upon. You were scum there so you haven't seen this side of him from a town perspective. It was hard for me to believe that ran could reason through his scum reads to such a great extent as scum. On top off that his reads were supposedly aligned with my own. After we lynched bardull that game I completely lost confidence in myself and my reads. We only lynched ran because of that and poe that the prs gave us that game.

@joey: I don't think your reasoning for ran is the same as yolo on me. Yolo reasoned that I would have stuck to my guns as scum and pushed for his lynch. But my immediate back track shows that I was not worrying about my image but was rather in focus on town's interest (ie my read changed on him I wasn't going to push him just because it would look bad if I didn't).

Now for ran you're saying that he wouldn't continue with such blatantly incorrect arguments. That's the exact opposite of me. He's not looking at how he could be wrong, he is pressing forward with whatever he can because it is the image he is portraying. Scum are afraid to look inconsistent, where as town is willing to admit they are wrong even if it makes them look bad. For instance your previous two posts, even though you felt it would look bad and felt you'd be lynched for it, you decided to take a look from a different angle because that is in town's best interest.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Orbo head, why did you let Rake vote for Ranmaru when you previously had your vote on Vinyl? Why did you not feel a need to leave it on Vinyl anymore?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
derp. I stuck to the general idea of "not caring about his image" instead of "sticking to his reads". You're right. It's not like Yolo's logic at all.

The thing with Ranmaru is that I can really tell that he thinks I'm scum. In the beginning of the argument, regardless of how much I disagreed with him and thought he was a moron, he was putting out thoughts that were realistic and showed his mind process. This argument showed that we both disagree extremely on the idea of pressuring mafia and what is scummy, and he thinks that I was definitely in the wrong and that I'm scummy for it. His orbo push specifically makes me really believe that he's truly going for what he believes, because it's something he has literally been going after the whole game with points that he thinks are legitimate (And they mostly are outside of the sheeping ones).

Are you talking about the "blah lols he's scum i trust my gut" vinyl, or the past "Hmm, I wonder if he's scum I'm kind of worried sorry if I made my reads wrong" Vinyl?

Because I don't think we've played this much, and further more, that past vinyl should be pretty readable. Dunno though.

@mod: request votecount.
Literally all I remember about you is that you did absolutely nothing. It was quite a while ago, probably early 2013 or late 2012.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Rake felt more strongly ranscum and I'm getting glimpses of vinyl being town. Don't feel vinylscum to be as in your face towards me.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It should say "The idea of how to pressure mafia", but I forgot those two important words, so I guess it's not a typo?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Caught up to 440, gonna finish reading but these are just my thoughts so far.

PBJ:
(In response to your 354)
Keep in mind in that situation to look at the people on the Zen wagon.
What do you think about Soup and Zen having scum reads on each other? Do either of the players appear to have legit reasoning for their scum reads and why or why not?

Masquerain:
Why do you think Soup's play is disgusting?
Read Zen's case and explain if you like it or don't like it. Look at with without focusing on how you are reading Ranmaru/ Soup and how it relates to those reads. (351)

Orboknown/ FML:

How is it rushing?
By skimming the thread and voting/giving without reason while at work. That is rushing to me.
Stop imposing artificial bull**** you believe onto every one else.
Im sorry for speaking my thoughts? How about you tell me how that isn't rushing.
Because it's a vote that has reasoning to it. Rushing the vote would be if it was just thrown out there with nothing to it. Why don't you explain why its scummy? You're misinterpreting a lot of things and getting a lot of wrong terms in.
Can you quote the reasoning?
Zens case plus rake gut over a couple posts he saw. He didn't mention which.

This conversation looks terrible for Orbo/ FML, especially the highlighted part. I'm having trouble finding the proper words to explain it so bear with me when I just say he couldn't have reacted any worse to Ran's pressure and it also looks like a garbage attempt to push here.

Zen:
Case on Ranmaru has some valid points but doesn't work as a whole since it also potentially misconstrues a bit of what Ran says
and looks more to me like a way to defend Orbo and make him look good based on a lot his points being related to Orbo. The concept
is trying to as a whole show Ranmaru's arguments and weak and not showing thought, therefore he is scum.
What he says about Soup is all connection case nonsense and vibes. (approx. 314)

Yoloswag vote is completely pre-flip connection case and looks terrible after the huge past saying Ranmaru is scum. Makes a huge leap in logic as to why Yoloswag is scum which doesn't make any sense for a town to do. Really backs off his Ranmaru vote which is just...bad. BUT, BUT BUT BUT he drops the Yoloswag vote and goes right back to Ranmaru when Yolo and Soup pressure him. Not confident in his vote on Yolo and trying to fallback to a potentially bigger wagon.

Those notes he provides are...awful. OMG he's just focused on pre-flip connection cases and very little of the notes actually show him even thinking about doing something. (338)

Yoloswag: Yoloswag is having trouble seeing where this play comes from if Zen is scum because some of the stuff he does is crazy. Shows that Swag is thinking and doesn't want to tunnel and push a lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@dabuz those notes were purely meant for me and were my thoughts at specific moments in time during the multiple rereads I've done. I only posted them to show that I have been processing things this game and not "doing nothing". I do not expect those notes to be useful to anyone at all. And again they were thoughts in the making at specific times.

I don't get what you mean by potentially misconstruing what ran's said??? What's the difference between potentially and actually misconstruing??? Also Orbo being looked at in a better light is an inherent property of showing how Ran isn't actually thinking seeing as his focus has been on Orbo.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@dabuz. I'm inclined to lean town on soup and scum on zen, so naturally I think soup's arguments for zen being scum are more legitimate. Even though soup's being an ass, as usual, he's making good points. Zen's play has been all over the place, and soup sees scum intent in it. That's legit. He'd have no reason to get this worked up about Zen if he was scum, cuz he wouldn't really stand to lose anything by people not thinking zen is scummy. Normally, when soup is scum, and we see these kinds of outbursts, it's because he's in danger of being lynched. That's not really the case here. He's pissed for protown reasons, not prosoup reasons.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@marshy: yes I believe so. As I said I think scum is among those 4 I posted. I simply think ran is playing you all. His play here reminds me of scott pilgrim mid-game but improved upon. You were scum there so you haven't seen this side of him from a town perspective. It was hard for me to believe that ran could reason through his scum reads to such a great extent as scum. On top off that his reads were supposedly aligned with my own. After we lynched bardull that game I completely lost confidence in myself and my reads. We only lynched ran because of that and poe that the prs gave us.
i have a hard time believing you actually think ran is scum. scott pilgrim ran was about 20x less active and he DID NOT push and chase in the manner he did here. youre pointing at your own disbelief in the way ran played as scum there but his play was largely devoid of what i just mentioned and he also was more roundabout in how he dealt with townies. the fact that joey and i get townvibes when speaking directly to ran and you dont has me considering that youre scum ignoring a townies natural instinct on seeing a post and just pushing ahead with your choice. the possibility of me being horribly wrong is there but right now id lynch you way before i would ran

as for 441...meh. ive been in sync with soup in previous games and i know he aint scared to drop a vote so i can his votes' consistency with mine being equally likely a result of synergy as it is scum piggybacking my reads for an easy ride. soup is still null for me

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@dabuz those notes were purely meant for me and were my thoughts at specific moments in time during the multiple rereads I've done. I only posted them to show that I have been processing things this game and not "doing nothing". I do not expect those notes to be useful to anyone at all. And again they were thoughts in the making at specific times.

I don't get what you mean by potentially misconstruing what ran's said??? What's the difference between potentially and actually misconstruing??? Also Orbo being looked at in a better light is an inherent property of showing how Ran isn't actually thinking seeing as his focus has been on Orbo.

Fair enough.

Those were my thoughts when reading your case. After seeing your flip flop later on, "actually misconstruing" is a better fit for my thoughts.

Anyway, caught up now.

Vote: Zen

If he's not scum i'm going to have to re-evaluate my entire reads list this game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
believe what you want, but can we just hurry up and lynch one of me, orbo, and soup so credibility can finally be established on one side of the board or the other. yeah let's do that.

Vote: FML

FML you should vote yourself so this game can move on. You're also more than welcome to vote me if you believe you're more of an asset than myself or convince joey and others to vote for soup.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
dat ninja

marshy you down for voting me over fml? i just want this day to move on so you guys can actually start looking in the right direction (ran & soup).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
FML is L-1. Slow down, I am taking time to make a case on Zen because i'm most confident in Zen going toDay. If at that time no one is convinced, then I'm fine with going towards Orbo.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dear Town

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:

Dear Ran
This is sheeping, you hypocratic piece of sh*t​

Might need to look at these votes in context now, good find though.

Yeah, **** you. Straight up. I'm tired of you rolling in here like you know what the **** you're doing or what you're saying. You can't even respond to me properly and you absolutely refuse to work with me. I've disliked Orbo for a long time and his recent posts on FML were absolutely terrible. If it means getting you off my **** to elaborate on it further then I will kindly do so, but in turn you need to stop playing this game with your head up your ***.
Please, respond to it even if you think it's bad. Will help a lot for reads.

are you ****ing kidding Zεη has literally been a selective ****hole and him dodging just proves he knows he's wrong and he's clinging to his fake reads to save his sorry *** (e.g he's pretending he knows what he's doing when he doesn't have a single clue) like seriously read the tone of him thinking out-loud and going 'hmmm vinyl vocal or soup' like that's literally just a scum trying to get town-points by pretending he has some sort of townie thought process because trust me he was going to vote me because he knows he's backed into a corner and for him to just drop his ranmaru read like ****ing nothing and imply he needs a new target when he put so much effort into solidfying a scum-read on him is ****ing so terrible like he didn't even contest ran there and just went 'haha ok' and moved on to continue his train of bull**** like how the **** are you not seeing this
Also would like to add this case from Zen comes after Masq. drops his Ranmaru case completely in favor of pushing you. He still has a scum read on Ranmaru though.

This outburst from Soup is cute and all, and Zen's terribad play is cute and all

But like wtf is Orbo/FML doing alive still.

We have this thing called votes, we can actually vote out players that are so scummy that I need to hop in a dumpster to shower their posts off.

Lets do that!

Marshy can get me on that quote if he needs too.

@MOD Sorry again about the internet inconvenience trying to sort it out ASAP.
What are your scum reads in order?

Are you done being a Whining ***** yet? These outbursts a lone make people want to Lynch you and they've been your undoing as.both alignments
Who would you lynch today and why?

@Masquerain: Who are your scum reads ATM, and what's your head at?

Also, if it's still relevant after your turnaround in post 426, can you summarize your 394 wall? (I ain't reading that lol) If it's not relevant anymore.

****, thought I posted this before voting Zen, oh well.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeah, the like and unlike stuff has nothing to do with mafia. I just thought that post was funny.

Soup was at full rage and etc, and at some point, I don't think that was the rage-soup I know.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh yeah, the like and unlike stuff has nothing to do with mafia. I just thought that post was funny.

Soup was at full rage and etc, and at some point, I don't think that was the rage-soup I know.
So if you thought it was funny, why did you decide to unlike it after?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Like I already said, the Likes and Unlikes has nothing to do with this game unless you treat like it's an "I agree" button. My thought on soup is just a suspicion, I have official reads on him as scum just yet probably until tomorrow.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Can we please get a consensus here? Like, it seems like everybody is ok with both Zen and FML for the lynch, but nobody can make up their mind which should go first. Personally, I don't care. I think they should both go, but I can't lynch them both. So what's it gonna be?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I'm not voting myself. Unvote till rake posts his ****.
We have six days or something left use them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yolo + Soup:

Time to HBC Zen.

Joey:

I'm making the case so you can see why I see Zen scum with some recent meta thrown in.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
marshy after my flip don't back down on Ran based on the reasoning that he wouldn't go this hard on me knowing the result. He did the same to bardull in pilgrim.

Top Bottom