• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, two questions:

How does Soup's play here compare to his play in Necromafia?
Why haven't you replied to my response to your case on me?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't remember him being in necromafia.
Responding to them would just create walls that no body would read and clutter the thread.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He was, and to me it's similar. We were lovers there and he was the same there, being the anchorman.
Right but that doesn't matter, you are still trying to push the meta point on me when I have explained to you why that doesn't apply here. Also that reads of you more just wanting to push me rather than trying to figure me out. I would still like a response to that post.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Just looked at the first few pages. He was way more active and wide spread with his interactions. His reaction to my pressure there was the same as taco mafia where as his reactions here is the same as the last BiM.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
He was, and to me it's similar. We were lovers there and he was the same there, being the anchorman.
Right but that doesn't matter, you are still trying to push the meta point on me when I have explained to you why that doesn't apply here. Also that reads of you more just wanting to push me rather than trying to figure me out. I would still like a response to that post.
You're absolutely wrong. soup is scum even if you're not. He is scum with you or he is scum with orbo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Taco mafia I feel he was going on a small point (scumhunting on vinyl) but he felt was important, and was misunderstood and frustrated after being pushed. I saw less of tacomafia but more of necromafia. I feel in taco mafia he didn't have time to relax himself and be the calm town soup I like to see.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Masquerain: Who are your scum reads ATM, and what's your head at?

Also, if it's still relevant after your turnaround in post 426, can you summarize your 394 wall? (I ain't reading that lol) If it's not relevant anymore.
Are you asking me to summarize 426 even if it's not relevant anymore?

Closest scum read is FML, but I haven't explained this yet!

Okay, so like, FML's unvoting of Vinyl and shifting to Ran is really weird. It's like Rake used the fact that they started hydraing to cover up Orbo's really crappy play and mold it into a standard townie play (actually voting someone you're certain is scum). After that, his interaction with Ranmaru is absolutely DISGUSTING. Like, 414 coming out of no where when Ranmaru's points regarding FML's current play have been legit... It looked horrible.

416 was even worse, because it was literally a vote thrown on there without reasoning whatsoever. 418 he explains the reasoning, but NONE of that was stated for the actual vote. FML's play in that area right there pretty much had me considering him as a big scum pick.

Outside of that, I'm honestly pretty clueless. :/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen if Soup at any moment faked AtE for some reason, I will look at it, no matter how small it is. BIM Soup was getting frustrated for no reason (on purpose) to cover up his intentions. Otherwise if it's legit frustration I won't really have a prob.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not voting FML until after Ran posts his Zen case. Just putting that out there before I get asked about my lack of voting again lol.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Are you asking me to summarize 426 even if it's not relevant anymore?

Closest scum read is FML, but I haven't explained this yet!

Okay, so like, FML's unvoting of Vinyl and shifting to Ran is really weird. It's like Rake used the fact that they started hydraing to cover up Orbo's really crappy play and mold it into a standard townie play (actually voting someone you're certain is scum). After that, his interaction with Ranmaru is absolutely DISGUSTING. Like, 414 coming out of no where when Ranmaru's points regarding FML's current play have been legit... It looked horrible.

416 was even worse, because it was literally a vote thrown on there without reasoning whatsoever. 418 he explains the reasoning, but NONE of that was stated for the actual vote. FML's play in that area right there pretty much had me considering him as a big scum pick.

Outside of that, I'm honestly pretty clueless. :/
I meant for you to summarize 394 if you think it's still relevant. My bad on the wording.

I agree with your points on FML, I don't see a townie intent for that. Didn't even think he could be using the hydra as a fallback plan to look townie. Assuming FML flips scum, do you feel confident in leads or connections to pursue?

What do you think about Zen? Would you be fine with his lynch today?

What do you think is disgusting about Soup's play?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen if Soup at any moment faked AtE for some reason, I will look at it, no matter how small it is. BIM Soup was getting frustrated for no reason (on purpose) to cover up his intentions. Otherwise if it's legit frustration I won't really have a prob.
Word but who are you looking at after me? Still Orbo and Joey? If so who else as the third?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also Ran please stop using meta >.< you also have to realize that soup is more likely traitor over mafia so his meta isn't going to fit a cookie cutter scum meta (not that it would anyway since each game is new!).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Ran please stop using meta >.< you also have to realize that soup is more likely traitor over mafia so his meta isn't going to fit a cookie cutter scum meta (not that it would anyway since each game is new!).

That's true. I'm still creating the case and I noticed this (we have talked about it before but didn't think about it this way)

Nah. I just mentioned that stuff for the sake of mentioning it. I have a gut feeling about dabuns right now but it's not enough to push.
It's possible Soup could be traitor who was trying to look for his buddy somehow, or give him notice. I don't remember the context but I want you to tell me if that can be possible in your mind.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Word but who are you looking at after me? Still Orbo and Joey? If so who else as the third?

Yes on Orbo, especially on your scumflip. Opinion reserved on Joey. More on directions after I give my case and after I am able to give thoughts on Joey.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think I might be able to confirm that I am town unless sword made everyone's role PM's differently. But here:

Welcome to Walmart Mafia, Player X! You are Nike Tennis Shoes, vanilla townie.

This is the sample PM, but where it says the flavor name it is bolded instead of not bolded. Also the vanilla townie in my pm is a darker blue than the one used in the sample.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So what I'm saying is that as scum I would not know that the vanilla townie color is different from the sample pm and I also wouldn't know that the flavor name is bolded.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen, my hugest problem with you is that you're pushing your fake agenda onto everyone else showing confidence in it but when it comes down to things like peoele questioning your intentions orwhere your reads come from, you dont elaborate on it and you just repeat yourself. How may times have you called me traitor now? How many times have I pointed out your contradiction? This iksnt going anywhere because you don't want it to go anywhere. You're not progressing reads like a townie should. You're not working with me like I would expect you to. You're deiberately ignoring me because you know you're wrong. I will be absolutely disgusted with you if you're town zen, ecause to me it looks like you don't give a **** about anything but gettng a lynch. I absolutely refuse to believe you would do this as town, because nearly everything you say comes of as fabricated. What was the point of you bragging about being good in opens and that chess analogy? It has no other point than trying to look good. What about that rvs bull**** earlier on? Did you ever follow up on it? No. You didn't and it just proves to me that you did that all for an image. Youre not tow. You're scum trying to look town. You post notes, but again, what purpose do they serve? Why did you need to post those 'notes' if nothing came out of them? You're slipping. Your play is sloppy. You know I'm right and behind your confidence lies a sad scumbag clinging to his fake reads like a last resort. Do me a favor and take a dirt nap, where scum like you belong.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Are you honestly trying to confirm yourself by saying you know what a town role pm looks like?

What if you just have a safeclaim to look at? It blows my mind that people don't consider that, despite the fact that dgames setups almost always have safeclaims for scum. I always assume they do.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Are you honestly trying to confirm yourself by saying you know what a town role pm looks like?

What if you just have a safeclaim to look at? It blows my mind that people don't consider that, despite the fact that dgames setups almost always have safeclaims for scum. I always assume they do.
There would be no sample PM in that case. I am profiting from a mod error. Simple as that. What interests me though is that you're showing how much you want my lynch despite the fact that I just confirmed myself ;).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sorry for errors that's a phonepost will vote zen when I'm on a comp

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why would there be no sample pm? What are you basing that off of? You didn't just confirm yourself as anything. All you've done is show how desperate you are.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, my hugest problem with you is that you're pushing your fake agenda onto everyone else showing confidence in it but when it comes down to things like peoele questioning your intentions orwhere your reads come from, you dont elaborate on it and you just repeat yourself. How may times have you called me traitor now? How many times have I pointed out your contradiction? This iksnt going anywhere because you don't want it to go anywhere. You're not progressing reads like a townie should. You're not working with me like I would expect you to. You're deiberately ignoring me because you know you're wrong. I will be absolutely disgusted with you if you're town zen, ecause to me it looks like you don't give a **** about anything but gettng a lynch. I absolutely refuse to believe you would do this as town, because nearly everything you say comes of as fabricated. What was the point of you bragging about being good in opens and that chess analogy? It has no other point than trying to look good. What about that rvs bull**** earlier on? Did you ever follow up on it? No. You didn't and it just proves to me that you did that all for an image. Youre not tow. You're scum trying to look town. You post notes, but again, what purpose do they serve? Why did you need to post those 'notes' if nothing came out of them? You're slipping. Your play is sloppy. You know I'm right and behind your confidence lies a sad scumbag clinging to his fake reads like a last resort. Do me a favor and take a dirt nap, where scum like you belong.
I said I'd talk to you if you'd talk to me like this and not out of emotion.

There is no contradiction. For one those were meta tells for me to personally to look out for. For two those are mafia meta tells not traitor tells. As traitor it is natural for you to try and contact your scum buddies and support them.

The chess thing was not an anology, it was me showing why the 2-name thing was pro town. People were not liking me because of the two name thing so I decided to explain it. It's counter-intuitive but traitor contacting their scum mates is pro-town, not anti-town.

That is what was explained in the chess post, you didn't read it and so there was no point in arguing with you about it. The "more efficient RVS and limit of traitor" was just a front to get every one to do it so that I could manipulate mafia into falling for the counter-intuitive.

I could not follow up on it because it was only 1-2 days into the game that people were saying that I was not following up on it. And 1-3 days when I thought marshy was bout to hbc me so I just revealed it. You have to realize that such a thing would not work until everyone posted, but still not everyone in the game has even posted (vocal) so that may be why it looked like I was stalling, but really it's merely the fault of inactivity.

You are correct in this. The only purpose of posting the notes was for my image. I wanted to show that I was not "doing nothing" and that I was actually putting a lot of work into this game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would there be no sample pm? What are you basing that off of? You didn't just confirm yourself as anything. All you've done is show how desperate you are.
I am not desperate. I am calm and support a lynch on myself or FML if it moves the game a long. That being said it is the most rational thing to do is prove attempt to prove my towniness until the final breath. Being lynched will prove my towniness and people can take my words as my true belief rather than manipulation. If I can prove my towniness without being lynched that is more profitable. I am not desperate. I am rational.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would there be no sample pm? What are you basing that off of?
Every game in the Archive thread. Prove me wrong. All it takes is one white crow in order to prove that not all crows are black.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Private-Joker is reminding me of Laundry in OS' detective game. He got so aggro after I broke the game as he felt it was unfair and in mod error.

Pretty sure Joker is mafia and soup is traitor. I actually am starting to waver on Ran more. I'd rather soup be lynched before Ran.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Private-Joker is reminding me of Laundry in OS' detective game. He got so aggro after I broke the game as he felt it was unfair and in mod error.

Pretty sure Joker is mafia and soup is traitor. I actually am starting to waver on Ran more. I'd rather soup be lynched before Ran.
I'm not angry at you breaking the game. I'm simply telling you that you're a moron for thinking you broke the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Fair enough. My point is disprove. As I said it is my responsibility to prove I'm towny to the very end.

"I think I might be able to confirm that I am town unless sword made everyone's role PM's differently." Key word is think here joker. I was not forcing it upon anyone. If it is disproven it is disproven. I was merely pointing it out. There's absolutely no reason for you to be a jerk here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone getting angry for someone breaking the game is null. I have gotten angry at Chibo for doing that in RE4. Funnily enough scum were the ones to be in the 'town block' with their town safeclaims with colors in them. Breaking the game is not fun because than you are basically being cheap and tainting yourself when it comes to your wincon. (If you won as your alignment, I would say that you tainted your win a bit) Seriously, a mafia game is not fun when you start out with massclaiming colors and that's it (Cuz I like for a mafia game to have depth). It reminds me when you draw your first town pm, and you are on the chopping block, you think "Ok, maybe I can post my rolepm so I can prove myself!" But you can't. You have to convince people you are town with your own words, not outside influences like the role pm.

I also don't think mafia wouldn't be upset with someone 'thinking' they confirmed themselves. PJB was scoffing at you trying to, but he wasn't admitting that you did. It would be more telling (slightly more than null) if he went "Seriously?" as if being disappointed you were able to confirm yourself.

I would like for you to explain his mafia thought process when it came to him making that post in reaction to your 'confirming' yourself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
request votecount

is fml dead yet?

No. How you feel bout superhardlurkerbodybro'ing Zen? You told me you wouldn't forget about 'em, so wondering if you remember now. Be a bro.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I was never even mad though. I was just saying "You didn't break the game. You haven't confirmed yourself at all, and everything you're saying is baseless." Like, the idea that he thought there being a sample pm meant mafia didn't have safeclaims is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen someone say. There's zero correlation between those 2 things.

Top Bottom