• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Look. I'm done with the case but doing the meta part now, to destroy all this ZEN PLAY stuff that I hate. :mad:

I'll be done with it soon

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
No but for real though, like we could just kill FML and then we're already doing well today!
take my shirt off and the girls go insane

four diamond rings two big ass chains

eat that wonton soup i got the cash like chang chang chang

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw joey you are going to read my case right? Don't tell me I did all this effort for nothing

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't get why you're even doing a case at all when Joey is the only person you're trying to convince >.<

What are you going to say after my town flip??????? Like just assume it for a moment. I don't get why you're being so confident. My play is nothing like that newbie game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen Case

When the game begins, I'd like everyone to immediately state who they think the two mafia are. No reasoning, just provide two names. They can be completely random choices, just provide two names. This is to limit traitor's options for RVS as well as to provide a more efficient RVS stage.
This is Zen's first play in the game. He asks everyone to do this. I thought it important to include this as it's part of his play for a good bit of early day1.

@Orbo: Null
@Ran: I'll vote when I'm ready to lynch. I still need two names from vocal and PBJ. I think Vocal and Vin will probably not be very active so if I had to vote it would be on one of them.
Here Zen mentions that I am null to him, and even states that my aggressiveness to him is only annoying, not suspicious.

Null on both for now. I understand your points.
He then gives a null on Joey and Orbo. He then tells me he understands my points. This is quite odd coming from Zen, who says I had a crappy argument and had said I was not analyzing things. If I wasn't, why would he say that he understood my points? Why not challenge my points like PJB has or even Joey?

So four players have done absolutely no scum hunting so far:

Vinyl
Vocal
PB+J
Yolo
He is being activity police while doing no scumhunting whatsoever himself. He does NOT have the right to call others out for that.

Ran I have been actually. Unlike you I'm using an objective scale not a subjective one. That being: has the person questioned any single player? Whether I can follow their thought process or not, does no matter. By removing bias we can actually discuss facts. Yolo has now done so (questioned someone; me), but Vinyl, Vocal, and pbj have not questioned a single person. In fact neither of them have even initiated an interaction. From pjb and vinyl, both have only spoken vaguely to the public or responded to either me or you. This is what I mean by a lack of scumhunting. Do you understand now? Or would you like to support your delusion that I am not scumhunting with actual evidence? Even if you believe that ''since I was aware before hand what scum hunting looks like I can easily be scum trying to look town''. Well duh that goes for everyone. That doesn't change the fact that I objectively have shown scumhunting. Do you now recant your statement?
What is this underlined? He says he's using an 'objective' scale rather than a 'subjective' one. I guess he means that I interact with alot of people to develop reads while he is... I dunno what. Looking at each person's two names? Anyways, this is another point that makes it seem like he sees that I'm analyzing, yet still, in his case that is not the case. He was also trying to prove that he was scumhunting by saying that he had plenty of interactions, yet no where in his case does he talk about my interactions with people, such as himself. You can't develop a read from just interactions. You have to see what the person is trying to do, and Zen wasn't doing much at all.

I had you as null because I didn't have a read on you. It's really as simple as that. I now do have a read on you which I still good onto for now.

I found soup's interaction with dabuz as weird. I explained this. I felt that he was providing substance between the two of them simply for the sake of providing substance. In other words I felt (and still do) feel a scum connection there. I wanted to see if soup actually had reasoning behind why he specifically addressed dabuz. It is it of place because soup is not showing this trend with other players so the question came to mind why he was specifically questioning dabuz. If you look at the post soup first questioned dabuz, he quoted dabuz' random number gen post and proceeded to ask him questions that didn't regard that post. I get the sense that soup had this need (whether unconscious or conscious) to present an interaction with dabuz. I recall him doing the same in that last newbie we played as scum mates. He would talk to me in thread to form an interaction between us in a similar spontaneous way.

Btw please draw back from the aggressiveness. It really it's very irksome. You've been doing it since the start, the way you went after kbg, then joey, and now myself.
Here he says he has a read on me now, but it doesn't seem like it's one of a natural scumread. It doesn't really seem genuine, because he didn't do any work to develop a read on me, he just stated he 'got' one from me. To me this is fake, and rather he just decided to scumread me but keep it hidden so he could reveal that he was scumreading me in his case.

His first content thingy wasn't much content at all. Dabuz and I talked about this. He tried to push Soup and Dabuz from some interaction, without a scumflip from either or any individual suspicion. It reads fake, because I read the intention that he was trying to force some random meta from Soup onto there and hope it sticked. I mean, so it seems Soup doesn't like to agree with his mates, but... that doesn't matter unless there is a scumflip from either of them and you look at it later. Zen Had no reason

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scum Read on Ran.

Summary: Ran doesn't seem to be fairly analyzing this game. Instead he seems to be just picking a people he can go after and then tunnel them no matter what their responses. Like, Joey Orbo and I have been giving some pretty reasonable responses imo, but no matter what we say Ran says it's wrong, twists it, or adds on more to it. I think it's faulty to assume that Ran cannot be active as scum. It's something he has been trying to work on. He was fairly active Scott Pilgrim as scum. I thin this aggressive approach he is doing is some new kind of style and perhaps a way to keep him interested in the game by emulating the persona. HOW we should judge Ran (and anyone) is not by his (their) meta, but by this game. Ran is blatantly misusing terms and aggressively pushing points that he has been shown is wrong. I think this is very much indicative of scum agenda.

There is so much wrong with this post. Ran is twisting everything about Orbo. The claiming that Orbo was sheeping when it was clear that Orbo simply had the same reason as Joey (as I mentioned above, that is not sheeping). The claiming that Orbo didn't explain why he unvoted KBG when he did:

I think this is an open slip-up by Ran. It shows that he is not looking at the game from an ignorant town stand point of "are these guys town or scum", but rather that he is trying to PROVE people as scum. You guys get what I mean? He is not trying to FIND scum. He is trying to PROVE scum. I think this is icing on the cake. Good job for noticing it Orbo, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Vote: Ranmaru

Ran's response to Orbo asking for clarification is below :
Here are his points:

Not analyzing
Twisting everything orbo says
Slip
Not applying some things to everyone

Basically. I have replied to his case and he never even bothered to respond to it. He mentioned that he didn't want to clutter the thread. But this shows that he only intends to damn me and go for my lynch. He doesn't intend to READ me. The suspicious part is he keeps trying to push that I'm the same Scooterpilgrimran here, but I explain to him why I'm not, and so does Yolo, yet he keeps pushing it without even thinking it over. He doesn't care to think "Oh hey, Ran didn't push much things there, and he hasn't been that active there either", but only to try and force some part of my scum meta to here. And look! He said "Mid-game" ran applies to here. He's trying to apply PART of my scumgame to my entire game here. Those are TWO totally different things.

lol what?

So obviously yolo is chainsawing for Ran (His attack on Orbo after Orbo said Ran could be scum and now me for saying Ran is scum).

I'll go into the 2 name thing now since that seems to be the only thing against me (even though I would have actually liked to have seen it carry out): Basically I think I'm pretty good with open set-ups. There's a lot you can do with it. Do not take this as an insult but so far I've divided up 4-6 levels of thinking about strategy: I classify them based on their level of importance in chest. So basically from Pawn to Queen. Or Pawn to King. Pawn being the lowest level of thinking, Queen being the highest. I know this isn't the most strategical group sans marshy.

So as I said in the beginning I wanted everyone to post who they think the two scum are because it would limit the traitor and provide a more efficient RVS. Yeah not really.

bishoppawndidatorchess stuff

Also marshy I REALLY don't care about being lynched lol. Even though you soup and ran have extremely large personalities and thus a lot of pull in the thread (especially with vin, voc, and kgb) I think that Joey and Orbo and dabuz are playing an incredibly powerful game. And even if I die I think they are smart enough to carry through on lynching you. I don't think my dying at this point is to happen, however.

Swag crew I'm changing to Yolo. Reason being that yolo has flat out just revealed himself here. I'm 100% on him, 95% on Ran. The reason why Ran is at 95 is because I can see yolo as doing this in defense of a townie. I'm not exactly sure if he is chainsawing for his scum mate or if he is a Rook-thinker and is laying out the following plan: Lynch Zen town flip, lynch Ran from zen's dying words town flip, yolo seen as town for defending ran.

So yeah Vote: Yolo

Swag CREW I call UPON YOU:

Captain Orbo
Lieutenant Joey
Cadet Vinyly

Let's make war

So then Zen gets the idea that Yolo is chainsawing for me. So he votes for him instead. So you can see that he only cares about lynching whoever, and not his strongest scumread. This is not a townie reaction and 're-thinking' something, he just reacted. It was not a re-evaluation.

soup I know you're trying to get in that death note game, eh? hm hm? hmmmm?

seems the two of you may actually just think you know me lol.
Here it seems Soup mentions that Zen tried to backpedal and Zen then came back to me for not much reason. He says "Seems the two of you may actually think you know me lol" which I think is him trying to justify why he flip-flopped. Not good enough.

Here's so more note copy and paste stuff in case I happen to die since I wont be here tomorrow

Like orbo & joker not team based on Orbo pointing out to Joker why kgb was weird #116

Ran & Key def not buds. Ran asked if Key went invisible in #51.

Key and dabuz not scum buds #58

Key just doesn't seem scum at all #68 playing very open and not trying to make an impression.

Don't think soup and orbo from soup quoting and agreeing with orbo in #110. LOOK FOR SOUP DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE. SOUP DOESN’T LIKE TO AGREE WITH HIS MATE. HE LIKES DISTANCE.

Why did soup question dabuz in #111? Like it was just random questioning of him. Reminds me of him questioning me when I was his scum mate.

Question dabuz on soup #126

Viny not scum with ran his ill answer after his response bud

Pjb & dabuz not buds #287
Here are his notes for the RVS 2 name thing. The thing that he hid behind for some bit of early game, and the reason he used for not really giving out much reads. I mean, he gave nulls on me, joey, and orbo when there was enough content to read them by. He was basically implying that his 2 name thing was his hidden ace and would reveal it when he got all the names, therefore it was an excuse to do nothing (or fake pseudo-content)

If I'm wrong about ran than yolo definitely takes the spot. Do not let them drown you and myself out with their noise.
I don't see how that makes sense, but i'm posting it here to have it re-surface in everytone's minds.

@joey I'm on phone right now so I'm kind of skimming (also hence the autocorrect spelling). Pjb is circumstancial especially upon a soup traitor flip. If soup flips traitor go back and read his indirect interactions with joker. It's just so weird to me. Yolo read came from his refusing to use logic and his chain saw of ran and not reading my post at all. I did get an extremely gut town read from his response to my call out though which is why I switched back to ran. I'm just vanilla (furbi is the flavour).
Zen tries to implicate PJB and Soup together with another bogus interaction, forcing the same scumsoup meta without any reason to suspect it at all in the first place. There is no reason to be suspecting PJB in a pair and especially from his play, which is pretty towny.

He's been playing the game with reason. I do have to say him relating my play to ryker mafia does worry me a bit like he's setting up for the points. Yeah typing this I'm actually a but worried about orbo. It's been hard to look at him in a scum light while ran has been pushing him on bogus points.
Here this is a bit of a wishy-washy stance on Orbo. He finally realizes Orbo has some scumminess to him and mentions "Yeah I'm starting to get worried" because he knows he can't keep calling Orbo town forever without people going "Wait..." So really, I find this suspicious only for him trying to cover his ass by saying "Yeah I'm a bit worried about him, but still have a town read on him for one thing" Yeah, he doesn't really have any worries about him. Yet he's totally fine with voting him while he's his town read.

@marshy: yes I believe so. As I said I think scum is among those 4 I posted. I simply think ran is playing you all. His play here reminds me of scott pilgrim mid-game but improved upon. You were scum there so you haven't seen this side of him from a town perspective. It was hard for me to believe that ran could reason through his scum reads to such a great extent as scum. On top off that his reads were supposedly aligned with my own. After we lynched bardull that game I completely lost confidence in myself and my reads. We only lynched ran because of that and poe that the prs gave us that game.
Zen forgets to mention that he was on the forefronts of pushing people, and I simply pushed what others have pushed or likened to first. Especially Kary. I knew he and I would push him together so I just waited a long while to push Kary but I messed up. Either way, I still was not active yet Zen tries to apply PART of my game to my entire game here. Those are entirely two different things. I have not been inactive at all here, but I was not that active in the other game. But him saying "MID GAME" ignores my slight inactivity, which is sneaky.

I don't remember him being in necromafia.
Responding to them would just create walls that no body would read and clutter the thread.
Here is Zen saying that he doesn't need to respond to my post to his case. Shows he didn't care to give me a chance to defend myself, he only wants to lynch me.

I think I might be able to confirm that I am town unless sword made everyone's role PM's differently. But here:

Welcome to Walmart Mafia, Player X! You are Nike Tennis Shoes, vanilla townie.

This is the sample PM, but where it says the flavor name it is bolded instead of not bolded. Also the vanilla townie in my pm is a darker blue than the one used in the sample.
Here zen tries to confirm himself, which shows he is trying to save himself.

believe what you want, but can we just hurry up and lynch one of me, orbo, and soup so credibility can finally be established on one side of the board or the other. yeah let's do that.

Vote: FML

FML you should vote yourself so this game can move on. You're also more than welcome to vote me if you believe you're more of an asset than myself or convince joey and others to vote for soup.
This shows Zen doesn't really care to push his own scumreads even when he has six days left. He just 'wants to get the day along'. Yet he still tries to save himself, while still voting FML. He means to imply that he doesn't care about being lynched but he still have instincts which show the opposite.

There would be no sample PM in that case. I am profiting from a mod error. Simple as that. What interests me though is that you're showing how much you want my lynch despite the fact that I just confirmed myself
Now he tries to paint PJB as scum for scoffing at Zen's attempt to confirm himself. This is a null tell that Zen is trying to force as scumtell, using WL meta. Again, remember PJB wasn't even a scumread, but just a pairing with Soup due to forced scum meta on Soup which is... only a theory.

Private-Joker is reminding me of Laundry in OS' detective game. He got so aggro after I broke the game as he felt it was unfair and in mod error.
Here is Zen applying WL's meta to PJB. He doesn't take the time to consider town can also be angry at someone breaking the game, which I explain below that post.

Pre-Ran Case:
- Zen has hidden behind his chess play
- Zen had Joey, Orbo, and me as null for quite some time
- Zen had not put in any work to develop reads, he only 'decided' who to 'read', not actually read.
- Zen has mentioned he understood my points, and said I was going by an subjective scale, but in his case mentions I never analyzed anything, which contradicts what he said in thread.
- Puts down players who have not scumhunted yet while not scumhunting himself
- Puts out bogus content about Soup and Dabuz pairing without any reason to suspect them at all
- Tries to prove he is doing things by saying he has interacted with alot of players, but that isn't a good point at all, and it shows that he has not really done much for him to try to use that as a point.

Ran-Case and After:
- Tries to force part of my scummeta to my entire play this game to paint me as scum. More about this above.
- Ignores explanation of how Ran is 20x more active here and PUSHING things, rather than in scooter where he always was following others pushes, budding with Zen. This was not the case here.
- Zen flip-flops his vote from me to Yolo within a few short posts. This was not a townie re-evaluation, it was a reaction to Yolo's pressure.
- Zen posts his notes, since it was the reason he was not doing much at all and hiding his reads. (Since most of them were null) The notes weren't really well developed at all, and it seems the only thing that was developed was his case on me. It seems he focused more on that than his 2 names thing, which was an obvious front.
- Another Bogus scum interaction he poses, this time being PJB.
- Then, he says PJB's scum intent showed from scoffing at his attempt to confirm himself, which was really a null, which he tried to force as a scum tell to paint PJB as scum. Remember, he had no suspicion of PJB, he just forced it through a bogus connection without any foundation (scumflips or individual suspicion)
- Zen Votes FML, his town read, only to 'get the day over with', without trying to push his own scumreads any harder with six days left. This definitely shows he doesn't care who is lynched, just as long it isn't himself. I also get the feeling he is trying to save himself, because he is an important PR and FML is the fall guy. No, that's not happening. We are lynching Zen.
- Zen tried to confirm himself, which shows he really does care about being lynched, which is just baloney (he stated he didn't care about being lynched, which is him puffing his chest to seem town). It shows desperation. Keep in mind he has already claimed vt, but he has no need to try that hard to be saved.

Vote: Zen

Pile up dem votes. SOUP AND YOLO GET ON THIS PLZZZZ :D

Joey you too. Meta stuff coming in next post. Before you even vote FML I want you to read the case and TALK TO ME and bounce ideas and stuff.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen Scum Play in Dr Who Mafia

Zen: No random vote?

Vote: Kary
<I vote zen for no reason, or say it ain't so? ;o >

Unvote Vote: Zen
Still only on page 5? Hm gonna have to just prod dodge here and see you guys in a couple of days.

Think you should be pushing content pon your own then Zen, rather then just waiting on the rest of us. I know you can pick up a quick scum read d1 for,m necromaf, why hasn't that hapened here?Vote:zen
Why kantrip? is it an inactivity lynch?
@kantrip-RVS vote that needed to be taken off.

Reasoning: Kantrip says he's going to read but doesn't care to fulfill that promise. Also just not liking his predecessor's absence. I get the same vibe from Skytear/Zen. Yet hopefully it's a null wrt Skytear since he hasn't even picked up the prod. Probably doesn't even know what a prod is. (Meaning he probably hadn't even noticed the game yet somehow... but still considering that he's avoiding the game on purpose... but not too likely in my opinion)

Zen is being very lazy and I voted him and he just votes me back. I had to poke him in pre-game and he just RVS's Kary. In another game if I was lazy in pregame he'd lynch me for it! And has!
Good with a Ran lynch
let's go bay bee

You're gross.

Alright boys and girls. Soups and Lemons. Paprikas and Potassiums. I'm sorry to have to end this game early, but well... I'm Zen. It's part of my nature that can't be helped. And it pains me to see you all scramble about as so. So here we go.

The scum team:
Orboknown
Pawndidater2

Now it would be much simpler if you all simply took my word for it, but I know from experience that very few are competent enough to do so. So here is case stuff provided for your convenience.

Part 1: The Orb of great knowledge
First off, Orboknown has been targeting the weakest players all game from the very start. He starts off aggro against Grimm (who was playing for the very first time and knows very little how to go about the game.

Like Jeeze dude how about easing him into the game the IC way instead of immediately painting him in a negative light when it's clear he hadn't know much about how to go about the game. Off the bat was raising an eyebrow at this dude here.

His next target was the semi-active player known as Zen. Wait that's me ^.^! From near start into the present he has been on my *** knowing that I don't respond to that stuff. It's given him an out to show that he is "actively pressing for scum" when really doing something that he knows would go no where. Absolutely useless use of his vote.

Second off, opportunism. This is the most telling. Orbo has expressed no suspicion of Ran all game, but one suddenly seemed to appear right after it looked like a Ran lynch could be getting some traction. For the record I don't think Ran is scum. I just wanted to see who would hop on if I started pressing him. Low and behold, Orbo did it in such a subtle way: Where did this Ran suspicion come from? Take note this is RIGHT after Kantrip (Potassium) votes Ran and I'm all like "Yeah Ran lynch bay bee". Before this Orbo expressed NO suspicion of Ran at all. But now all the sudden he is in his lynch pool after noticing some lynch potential x3.
The subtlety of it is telling as well as it shows he was trying to get it in there without looking like he was backing off from his hard core Zen push. It's funny because in the last line he puts "actually put skytear after zen". This is in the same post, so why does he not just simply put skytear after Zen himself? Surely it's easier to type "skytear/" after my name rather than typing in that last sentence? I'll tell you why! He wanted Ran to be up there, but he also wanted his options to be open and again not look like he was suddenly changing face. It's him distancing himself from the lynch while also supporting it at this same time. This is like so apparent to me and I hope the rest of you are competent enough to see this.

Part 2: The Pawn of the Orb of knowledge
All I want to say about Pawn as an individual is him also falling for the Ran trap and taking the opportunity to get on his wagon. Not just getting on, but putting him at L-1.

Haha again where did this come from. He drops his scum read because no one else is seeing it and just votes for Ran? And where is the Kantrip town certainty coming from? I can just imagine Orbo telling him in the quicktopic vote for Ran because he can't do it without looking suspicious. This post is probably the scummiest in the game. The willingness to drop a scum read, the town certainty on both Ran and Kantrip and the opportunistic placing of Ran at L-1.

The last part, the interaction between the two, gives me super zen confidence that I'm right on the two.

Part 3: Pawn & Orb together
Let's start off at the beginning with their RVS votes:

Right when game started. Quite sure Orb did not see Pawn's post before and I don't think the fact that they both voted for each other is coincidence.

Later that Day. And by Day I mean Page.

herp

(also take in mind that he votes Orb's fos lol)

Pawn showing signs of outside knowledge. Orb coming to the rescue before anyone notices:

So let's go through the scum checklist here:
1. Orbo scum? Check
2. Pawn scum? Check
3. Orbo & Pawn scum together? Check

Sorry if this game is not as fought out as you might have hoped for it to be newbies, but obvscum is obvscum, and it's not something I can just easily ignore :/

Vote: Orbo
@Kary: Nope!
@soup: Nope!
@Kanty: It's only obvious because it has been brought to light. Had you noticed before I made my post? Uh un.
Oh yeah! I think you're giving them too much credit. Besides even if you don't think it's SvS solely on interaction. Do you not agree with my individual analysis of each of them?

It doesn't matter who's lynched first to me. I just chose Orbo.
pawn is at L-2? soup alley oop? You got the sonic I got the boom.
Everybody get up it's time to slam now....

Vote: Pawndidater2

(I was trying to find a .gif or .jpg of basketball and alley ooping but I know you got this.)

Vote: Pawn

J let's lynch Orbo! soup town man. Agree with Kary town. Scary null. Ran can die again :D. And something else. Oh you. Nothing for you yet.
<J replaces in and gives a ran/soup scumteam with a possibly zen at the end>

#nothingtolikeorboon #howcouldyouhaveatownreadonOrbo #wtf #imright #voteorbo #lynchorbo

Tracked Orbo to Potassium.
So you guys want to vote em now? Make it quick before I'm cced.
Thank god

Scary you seem to have a scum read on me because I was wrong, but you have to realize that being wrong is just part of the game. Sure I shouldn't have been so arrogant, but I genuinely did feel I was right. Why are you going for me for being wrong when you as well as everyone else on the wagon was just as wrong? It was not I alone that agreed to lynching pawn. I may present myself as authority, but you very well have the choice of following me or not.
Ran then you are scum.

It's either:
Ran tracker Orbo scum
Or Ran scum Orbo stupidity

And because Ran I'm not an imbecile. I've been waiting for you to come out and be like iight so im actually tracker, but if you really aren't then of course Orbo has to be. I just don't understand why Orbo would be dense enough to ignore his clear on me just because I was claiming tracker when he even said that I am known to do so as town.
*facepalm* dude you're supposed to be an IC this game. It doesn't matter WHICH of the scum sends in the kill. They move as a single unit. The only time it's individual is like if there's a hitman or when the mod specifies specific abilities to each scum. Which we know isn't the case here.

I wonder when Ran will realize no one is listening to him.

I need to reevaluate a bit for the scum team. I'll be gone for the day however and will be back tonight.
-You do nothing all day 1 and start of day 2
-When you do get in all you do is tunnel my slot and don't even consider me from the town perspective. You're playing unnecessarily confident as opposed to looking at all the angles which is scummy is ****.
-You have been attempting to twist every single thing that I post! Like your flip flop thing. Reads change, Ran that's simply the process of finding scum. Unlike the way you have been playing where you stick to it and just try and twist everything.
-You continue to press me after I claim tracker and it turns out you aren't even tracker?
-You are like so "dense" as **** and it's just so weird.
I say more stuffs

??? It doesn't say it only goes after one person.

Dude I'm town. Stop tunneling me

Takes 4 to lynch. Ran, Scary, Orbo, Kary. I'm not BSing when I'm ****ing dead you idiot.
Seeing their chance to take out another enemy the Doctor's companion made a lethal decision, impersonate a very powerful enemy. Unfortunately for her, the real enemy was still around and knew the lie when they saw it. Instead of allowing her to keep the lie going, they soon took action. Riling behind the true enemy all the baddies grew angry and soon killed the liar.
Zen Amy Pony (Mafia Goon) has been lynched!
It is now Night 2, everyone who has night actions send them to me in 48 hours.​
If no night action is sent it shall be randomized.​
Ran and Zen interactions (a good read to understand why zen claimed scum and stuff)

Wait, you're the tracker Zen?

Yes let's lynch Orbo now.
Also, zen.

Why you track orbo after a town pawn lynch?
Vote Orbo mate! Underlined was because Kantrip stated suspicion on us right before he died.
but that's wifom and no never ever I hate you
What do you mean why wouldn't I? Just vote em.
and answer my #529
You hate me because I'm right?
#532 is your answer gog dammit stop ninjaing me.
no I hate you for double backstabbing me
If you vote Orbo I'll love you forever. And maybe back stab you again but ill still love you.
no u stop ninjaing me

and maybe because you'd go 'oops I was wrong maybe I should track someone else'
no I'd rather you die than orbo
Dude while I thought they could be scum together, their cases were still exclusive from each other. I feel like you haven't read fully. As I said I see now that Pawn was just newbin. But Orbo doesn't have that same excuse. And he put you on his list in a hidden way where as pawn just flat out voted you.
I'll offer you the same deal as J then holy ****.
I haven't read what, your case? It wasn't hard to miss. >_>

I don't see that as telling.

Why do you want me to die? Do you think Orbo was bussing me then?
I don't want you to die. I want you to vote Orbo. Tracker (wait that's me) can track you tonight man. Stop fighting it.
I was refering to you hadn't read why I still had Orbo as scum as I mentioned it earlier.
Yes you do. Tell me why.

Also what do you think of Kary voting Soup. Do you think he is in the right?
Wasn't very convincing, so yes I did see that.
Ran if I was sure on you I'd be claiming that I tracked you. I really just want Orbo. And no I think soup is town.
If Orbo does flip scum, Ranmaru is inst-dead tomorrow.
So why are you flip-flopping on me?
Vote: This Game
Vote: Badwolf
Vote: inactivity
Vote: stupidity
Vote: Scum
Ran I don't know wtf you are doing but you are seriously driving me insane with the way you are playing. You act like I don't have a right to call you scummy when you have done seriously nothing all game. You haven't even given any scum reads for peaks/petes sake.
This is the first time I have seen you state this outright. Don't forget you were also doing nothing early game yet out of no where made this case and VAVOOM pawn flips town. Don't act like I had much direction to go in at that time. Game's too stale for me to really FIND anything mang. Don't act like you have a serious problem with me when you are fine with me dying, then say 'oh it was to see who took it up' and then say it's because you really had a problem.

I did try some things. Earlier I voted Scary but didn't get much out of it. Right now I'm only going with POE because that's all I can do. I'm currently conflicted with J and need him to answer my questions above to READ him. How can I frickin read him when he just comes in and chimes in on Orbo scum = me scum when he doesn't even vote him. GARGHDG:LKADSJGADS:KLGH

Orbo I have no problem with and the CLOSEST to a scum read I can have I don't have cuz Kary is just waiting on Soup with his vote on him without reasoning. I don't know who is scum but I will tell you I don't think orbo is scum, I don't think Kary is scum, I don't think Scary is scum, I am null on J because while he had some good points on Soup, this was only after Soup's poor reactions to Kary's vote without reasoning and that shows me there really isn't any scum intent to me there. I kinda liked soup when he came in and so I need more.

You I obviously don't like because of your flip flopping with me and your being wrong with Pawn but that's it.

You want more?
Ran I have no cc so lynch Orbo.

Hey zen how about you respond to my previous to me thanks

Vote Orbo.

Answer my #555

Vote Orbo, Ran.

If you say "Vote orbo" again I'll ignore you until EVERYONE else has posted

I am the tracker. Vote Orbo.

10charizards

Quoting so you don't forget.

Quoting so you don't forget.

Ahaha you are so cute.

wtf happened to you? I feel like you all the sudden lost your innocence and evolved into this quite intelligent being... Is it the Kevin avatar??? Like seriously you seem different. Not just here. What's up?

And your avatar makes me go "gawd shut up zen vote j with me you know you want me to"

god... DAMMIT again with typos

"you know you want to"

Orbo is the play man :/
Why are you being so arrogant??? It's a serious question. Are you really Ran or is someone else on the account?

Also nothings wrong with me you're just being very obtuse which I think it's because you're scum and I have to wait till everyone else posts cc or no cc so I can just figure that "oh it's zen that really wants orbo gone then - _________ -"

and no I don't think you tracked him it just sounds more like you said that to get rid of orbo

I'm not going to answer this unless you respond to my 555 if you still don't I think you have your answer

Obtuse. You never use to use such a word. I am seriously doubting you're the same person on the Ranmaru account. Either that or you were faking your personality all this time.

Lol no it's just the way you are being this time I have learned that sometimes scum will be very hard to deal with and that's how I feel with you.

If you SERIOUSLY doubt I'm me just call me on my cell 215 251 2190 and tell me that I'm not me I will then tell you "zen you big dumb poopie head I'm me man can't you tell look at all these questions and smileys"

or skype me lol

^^ I still want this

Gosh darn. I'm not going to be in the thread with Ranmaru being this freaking dense.

There is no logic in what he is doing and completely brain-dead in the pursuit of trying to deny the tracker BEFORE one has CC'd him.

Alright well dam you're good son.
You win, I'm scum.

I wouldn't do this if I hadn't already mapped out all the possibilities. There is literally no way for us to win this. That coupled with the inactivity/slowness/replacements it makes more sense to just end this. Sorry J. The circumstances just aren't' in our favor. You guys are some powerful scum hunters. Told Badwolf at the beginning that I was afraid of you Ran. You are really good nowadays. I'm proud of you.

I still love you

Actually let's lynch J first so I can make an epic death scene.

Safer to take you out since you claimed scum. :3 Do tell about this epic death scene though.

<33333333333
There isn't a .gif in my repetoire to describe my feels atm.

Zen's scum play in dr who mafia:

- Enters game, doesn't do anything. Not even a random vote, which I call out.
- Once called out, instantly vote Kary.
- I vote Zen for no reason to get a reaction, he votes me back and says "Oh hey prod-dodge why isn't anyone posting"
- I vote Kantrip for being lazy as hell, and my other scumreads consist of inactives (soup/zen), who were both scum. I'm voted by Kary for this. Zen is fine with lynching me for this. He's not even trying.

Big play:
- Zen makes a big case on Orbo and Pawn, and then says he doesn't want to lynch me anymore. A flip flop.
- Soup asks me to vote pawn, while I'm townreading soup.
- Pawn flips town.

Day 2

- Zen claims tracker, and says he tracked Orbo to Kantrip.
- I doubt this, and don't vote and wait for a CC.
- Others are like "WTF RAN" But I stay firm and stand my ground.
- Lotsa dumb stuff (and funny stuff) happens in between, eventually Zen gives up and votes himself, claiming scum.
- I vote him, and he tries to implicate J as his partner and votes him, and I tell him nah. (J was town)
- After some time (and more interactions) J comes in and slaps us all silly, and tells us to lynch Orbo.
- Zen says "FINALLY" and votes orbo. Him claiming scum was just a ploy.
- Zen chastices Orbo for not knowing some mechanic wasn't true.
- Zen sticks to his "I'm town stop tunneling me ran i'm dead now :(" stick.
- ZEN FLIPS MAFIA

So as you can see, this is Zen's scum play. It's a bit more obvious there, but here he is playing it a bit safer.

My thoughts, is that there is never a null play. Sure, there is meta, but you can only really read it as town, or scum. This is not Zen's town play. As scum he tends to just go for whatever lynch, and does go for crazy things such as claiming tracker, and even claiming scum, as a ploy. But this doesn't mean you can just handwave them all as null, therefore he is unreadable. This also doesn't mean he doesn't do crazy things as town, he does. But his intentions are different, since he is a different alignment, and he shows it too, he can really shine his townieness when town, and is doing things and trying to GET DEM READS. Not in the newb, nor here. That's not true at all, if that was the case he could have won the game there if I let him go with a null and voted Orbo. No.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Jeez i'm sleepy. I'm out.

Everyone read and then get ready to vote zen. :smash:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Good...god...

Ran you just wasted your entire day making a case that no one sans joey is going to read. And on top of it you're wrong...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmm. Well only three people are voting you... So from there I can't really see much scum trying to get ya. I feel I would continue the same direction yet keeping the possibility of Soup traitor/scum, because it then would be that he was playing it safe with you, if you flipped town. I'd also keep an eye on KB and Vocal since they are the slots that really need reading and I will expect catch ups from the both of them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways, I'm going to sleep. I hope people see what I see.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
REALLY RAN?

Ugh.

Not only did your case present nothing new, your meta post didn't even differentiate his scum and town play. You just highlighted his scum play in a newbie. If you're not showing the difference between his town/scum play, then you're not doing ANYTHING to help with ANY meta. -_____-

You also have so many reaching statements in here like "He only 'decided' who to 'read', not actually read" REALLY? You're going to say that? You have no results behind your name, and there are literally no connections you can make with facts in this game that define his actual intentions. These statements are COMPLETELY BASELESS without any type of confirmed information behind your name, and you have NONE OF THAT. You're making a huuuuuge assumption and you just expect me to jump right onto the wagon with statements like this. This was my problem with you, this is Zen's problem with you, and it's just STOP IT.

But, Zen's play has been REALLY crappy recently. Trying to confirm himself and his jumps in scum reads is just... Yeah.

I'm definitely seeing what you're saying, but I have to agree with Yolo on this one.

Zen has shown glimpses of play that I really like in this game, most specifically his Ranmaru case. While a lot of the stuff I like has faded away once I took my Ranmaru tunneling glasses off, there are still (Very few) things that make me think he could still be town.

I'm going to let you respond to me, but my vote is probably still going onto FML today.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Post inc from Rake side.

Eta: 12 ish i hope.

Quick notes: How has ran played this long
Joey: Ugh no stay on Ran. Your points on him be super accurate
Soup: Soup pls.
PJB: Wouldn't lynch
YOLO: makes me gag everytime i read the posts.
Zen: Wat.
Ran: Die plz.
Vocal: post plz
Dabuz: Should vote for Da zen
Vinyl: Worse than A-track. Why do you even dislike me again ? Who's a townbro for you right now ?

FullMetalLynch

O_O. whao.

*cracks knuckles* Leggo:

Ran's 49:
I found ran's 49 to be reachy unlike townran, usually when townran makes a jump it's something feasible like inactive newbScum in Soup's newbie, this time around it really feels like ran is throwing paint at the wall to make something stick. I get this feeling later on as well, throughout the day so far I've seen ran make what I find to be scummy jumps to other slots when he can't garner the interest on his initial target, I want to call it try hard townran but I feel like Ran's incessant need to be what i see as "doing something" is really just how he's bandaged his mistakes from Scott Pilgrim. Usually town ran is a lot less concerned with being so all over the board from my experience and I really dislike how a zen townflip wouldn't change his push strategy, when he seems convinced that me/zen are a scum team. I know that if i Ml a townie the first thing I do is erase all the connections I thought I had. Plus, Ran's hard on for Orbo/ myslot seem rooted in his disability to ever read things from more than his own pov, the exact same thing happened in Soup's newbie with me, where ran was so utterly convinced I was scummy he dropped his correct newbscum read and let Pawn slide into comfortability. And although i don't find what i'm alluding to here scummy, and it has given me pause on calling ran scum here, I believe Ran's play overall shatter's my hope I could ever work with Ran here, which is something he wouldn't try anyway, at this point Ran is stuck to his scum read on me by his own volition and I just hope that after Zen goes people will wake up and smell the ranscum roses.

127 : You've given the wrong definition of sheeping Ran. I also found the tell or whatever rather null and it really support my idea of you just banging on doors until you get an answer. I really agree with Zen's wall on you and the content Joey's put out reads like TownJoey 100% (something i told orbo as well). I feel like your trying to use word choice over joey when what he's pointing out against you is perfectly valid.

170: A good post, I agree that Ran was being super selective about his arguements and points, I believe zen made a point about ran only trying to find scum, and i believe this is true and indicitive of ran being scum is this game. Joey's unvote only increases my town feels on him and he's probably the only person with the sense to actually look into what ran's doing instead of going: Well ran's tunneling and rambling so he's probably town gg. I def feel that Ran is trying to fit us into this scummy light, along with joey, without caring to look at our intentions or consider our reasoning on our actions.

178: Really agree with the Ran points

Ran's 196: Did not like this, def felt like ran was opportunistically flipping the argument to joey.

206: TownJoey. TownJoey. TownJoey

209: What the actual ****. Ran should have been lynched right here.

227: " I'll push whenever I have a scumread I want to push " : I'll push when it's easy / convenient dangerous for me to do it, or when I have more things to twist to my advantage. Pull scum reads out of the air ? Sounds real townie, good scumhunting technique you got there (sarcasm)

229: "Also no. You can reply to me however you want. But I'm telling it like it is. I'm not unhappy with how you are responding, I just find your actions suspicious. " : I can't twist the arguement to my favor yet, so i'm going to non-commital and make a wishy washy statement to cover my ass while I try to thrum up some more "content" on you.

243: Ugh this Ran swap so bad. Found this opportunistic and jumpy. "Let's see if this works" *throw out new scum read and dangle bait*

245: more joey town forevbre

275: What is this post ? Ran what were you even saying here.

305: Found this very recylced, can't add anything so wails at the same wall hoping to get a bite. Lazy scum feels in my gut.

311; townvibes
319: townvibes

To be fair, Ran, in response to your #2 up there, I've seen Orbo just kinda flip on stuff because someone else showed him the light, all with no explanation. He did it in Golden Sun, where he was my hydra partner, and we were town. Someone said something to change his read on someone (I forget who it was), and he just flipped on it right away without a word about why to anyone. Not even me, his hydra partner.
Truth.

206: The start of this post is so good. Actually just so good

228: supertownbro joey. Agreed on all point for scummaru. Why have you dropped off this at all ?

229: Found this post pretty defensive, read's a lot like scum ran trying to justify himself, townran to me doesn't need to explain this all out or care about it. Much too concerned with proving his own townhood in this instance.

245: <3
311: All strong points
324: Welll shiiiit
494: Ugh why u so blegh.
497: don't like; Rantown halting the brakes doesn't add up when all he's done is scream why we should die.
539: Die now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ran wouldn't go through the effort of making such a convoluted case as scum. He's obvious town and your catch-up looks completely rushed and forced. It served no purpose other than to 'solidify' your already vote on Ran.

#HBC | ѕoup

Red: You're ignoring the fact that it was simply a meta thing I wanted to look out for. Meta. Meta. Meta. The most useless tell in mafia. And yes a person IS likely to play differently as traitor than as mafia. Ask any person in the game this man.

Blue: For the record I'm not basing the traitor tell solely off how you have been playing with regards to joker. It's how you've been playing as a whole. How you answered the 2-name question as opposed to everyone else, how you were indirectly talking with joker, and you're over all play of sheeping and not having any direction of your own.

Yellow: See above?

Purple: See above?

Green: A town who is being voted for is supposed to defend themselves haha. It's my job to show my towniness. I've clearly not been playing for self preservation. I've been playing for town's interest.

Can we be done now?

Red: Still bad. Your traitor read on me is nothing more than Meta if I recall correctly. Are you admitting you're still full of **** as always?

Blue: Agreement =/= Sheeping. It just so happened that my already dislike of you became warranted enough for a vote because you pulled something so ridiculous out of your ass that I lost hope for you. I already had a dislike but then when I finally had a reason to latch onto you, I took it. It just so happened yolo voted before me but I know about marsh/kev's influence and it's certainly more potent than mine so I don't really mind as long our thoughts match up and I think they're town. Really? Did you go into all this? No direction of my own? ****ing please. You wouldn't have a problem if I was 'sheeping' you but you haven't done anything sheep-worthy but oh have you tried so hard. Like, in that one post where you voted YOLO you literally tried to get ****ing Vinyl. to sheep you on it. Need I mention how horrible that post was and how horrible that you flopped so suddenly after YOLO didn't have none of it? I think I talked about this but you just town-reading YOLO like that out of the blue read as incredibly fabricated and you ****ing did this like immediately after you pulled that case on Ran. Why? Why? You haven't even bothered to state your reasoning. Need I mention, how you completely disregard Ran now and you're set on Me/Joker? That makes no ****ing sense. If you had a problem with me and Joker and that was how you were looking at things, you wouldn't have bothered with making such arguments. You did those things because you wanted to look town and when you realized that you're playing like dog-**** you backed out of it and latched onto something completely different because you knew it would be your undoing. I don't see any reason for you doing all this as town.

Green: Lmao you're so ****ing full of yourself how did you need to defend yourself there? You were not pressured, you were not instigated. Your notes and everything else lead up to nothing. You're literally grasping at straws at this point and I'm tired of arguing with you because you're gonna ignore me anyways and continue to make up excuses no matter what I say. I really wanna lynch your sorry ass but I doubt I can get the pull I need and I'm content with FML kicking the bucket for reasons I've already stated.

"omg soup stop pushing me on my awful ass play i did nothing wrong c-can we be done you're traitor and i dont need to progress my read further than what i've already repeated a million times omg ;_:"

Short answer: No
Long answer: **** no

#HBC | ѕoup

I gotta work. I expect either zen or FML pushing daises by the time I get back. This day can end and anyone who says we need more time is just trying to delay the inevitable.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Red: Still bad. Your traitor read on me is nothing more than Meta if I recall correctly. Are you admitting you're still full of **** as always?
No it aint. My stuff in my personal notes that you keep bringing up is nothing more than Meta. My read on you comes from: " How you answered the 2-name question as opposed to everyone else, how you were indirectly talking with joker, and you're over all play of sheeping and not having any direction of your own."

Blue: Agreement =/= Sheeping. It just so happened that my already dislike of you became warranted enough for a vote because you pulled something so ridiculous out of your *** that I lost hope for you. I already had a dislike but then when I finally had a reason to latch onto you, I took it. It just so happened yolo voted before me but I know about marsh/kev's influence and it's certainly more potent than mine so I don't really mind as long our thoughts match up and I think they're town. Really? Did you go into all this? No direction of my own? ****ing please. You wouldn't have a problem if I was 'sheeping' you but you haven't done anything sheep-worthy but oh have you tried so hard. Like, in that one post where you voted YOLO you literally tried to get ****ing Vinyl. to sheep you on it. Need I mention how horrible that post was and how horrible that you flopped so suddenly after YOLO didn't have none of it? I think I talked about this but you just town-reading YOLO like that out of the blue read as incredibly fabricated and you ****ing did this like immediately after you pulled that case on Ran. Why? Why? You haven't even bothered to state your reasoning. Need I mention, how you completely disregard Ran now and you're set on Me/Joker? That makes no ****ing sense. If you had a problem with me and Joker and that was how you were looking at things, you wouldn't have bothered with making such arguments. You did those things because you wanted to look town and when you realized that you're playing like dog-**** you backed out of it and latched onto something completely different because you knew it would be your undoing. I don't see any reason for you doing all this as town.
Good lord you just keep bringing stuff out of no where. The exact reason why I don't like you or Ran. You were sheeping as you had no reasoning behind any of your votes. You can not agree with someone's reasoning if they provide no reasoning lol. marshy simply did an hbc call and you were like "word ill explain my reasoning later" lol. And then you went completely aggro on my, but after marshy unvoted that aggroness disappeared and you were like "if zen answer me ill unvote". lol why did the aggro disappear just because marshy unvoted? Because you are sheeping. Again when yolo votes fml you follow him despite your previous ultimatum of unvoting me if i responded to you. And again neither you or him give any reasoning.

Green: Lmao you're so ****ing full of yourself how did you need to defend yourself there? You were not pressured, you were not instigated. Your notes and everything else lead up to nothing. You're literally grasping at straws at this point and I'm tired of arguing with you because you're gonna ignore me anyways and continue to make up excuses no matter what I say. I really wanna lynch your sorry *** but I doubt I can get the pull I need and I'm content with FML kicking the bucket for reasons I've already stated.
I was pressured though? marshy called an hbc on me you followed through and we both know how you say "potent" yolo's influence is: "I know about marsh/kev's influence and it's certainly more potent than mine". You're acting like I had no reason to defend myself, which just isn't the case. Yolo has incredible momentum and Yolo-Ran-soup is dam near unstoppable. I was very much justified at that moment to attempt to show my towniness.

"omg soup stop pushing me on my awful *** play i did nothing wrong c-can we be done you're traitor and i dont need to progress my read further than what i've already repeated a million times omg ;_:"

Short answer: No
Long answer: **** no
:shyguy:

FullMetalLynch

Ran wouldn't go through the effort of making such a convoluted case as scum. He's obvious town and your catch-up looks completely rushed and forced. It served no purpose other than to 'solidify' your already vote on Ran.
Why don't you actually say what's wrong with our post instead of just going lolmeta to every single thing?

FullMetalLynch

Ran, soup, and one of kb vocal and Idk past that. Will propounded look over interactions during.night phAse

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Soup or Ran lynch on Zen or FML town flip definitely.

Claiming that Soup is sheeping doesn't line up with his play prior to the votes. He already disliked both FML and Zen before voting them, he just didn't really... well, initiate the wagon. While his switch from non-aggro to aggro to non-aggro to aggro repeat repeat is weird, the actual scum reads and such are not sheeped really. Pretty sure he was the first to suspect Zen, and he was one of the first to suspect Orbo as well (this was way before Joey/Zen/Orbo became a thing).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright Joey I'll try to give some town meta to compare for you. That's the last of my effort to convince you, since if that can't, then I don't know what will. And plus I have school starting tomorrow in Temple and it will be different from how I studied the last 2 and a half years.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup I'm sure if you try hard enough you can get some pull, there is already 3 votes on Zen, and with you that would be 4 and would only need 2.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait why is it eventual? What's holding your vote?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean Zen is voting you, his town read. Don't you have a problem with that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I felt the same way in Scott Pilgrim, Zen. This is why we should Hydra.

Top Bottom