• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
They did that? Pjb, did you do that before?
Is yolo marshy/kevm or xonar?

Anyways, promise is a promise. I got a scum-vibe on orbo for voting on kdb without any clarity as to why. I also don't like his vote on me just because he wants me to do something which obviously doesn't really happen anyways, but that would count as a null move, which directs to joey stating so. I would have to go with orbo being a good vote choice, but I may consider if he ever responds back.
Not really. Orbo is referring to E&A, where I was scum and got lynched D1. I was wagoned early on in the game, but what Orbo isn't really taking into account is that the only ****up I had happened well before I was actually being wagoned, and is the reason I got wagoned in the first place. After I was "wagoned hard and quick", I actually very much wiggled my way out of the pressure, and only got lynched because my scummate bussed the **** out of me.

Orbo's comparison of vinyl to me is quite baseless. Not only is his analysis of how I respond to being wagoned false, there's absolutely no reason for him to think Vinyl would react the same way I would.

If we don't get Zen toDay, then we do Orbo.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. PB+J
2. Vinyl. (1) - Orboknown
3. -Masquerain- (1) - Keybladeguy
4. dabuz
5. soup
6. -Vocal-
7. Orboknown
8. Keybladeguy
9. Zen (4) - YOLOSWAG, soup, Ranmaru, PB+J
10. Ranmaru (1) -Zen
11. YOLOSWAG

Note voting: -Vocal-, Joey, dabuz, Vinyl.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 08/29/13 at 11:59pm EST.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
They did that? Pjb, did you do that before?
Is yolo marshy/kevm or xonar?

Anyways, promise is a promise. I got a scum-vibe on orbo for voting on kdb without any clarity as to why. I also don't like his vote on me just because he wants me to do something which obviously doesn't really happen anyways, but that would count as a null move, which directs to joey stating so. I would have to go with orbo being a good vote choice, but I may consider if he ever responds back.
D1 of elements mafia. Erryone bumrush wagoned joker to get him tiled and slip up.
What am I responding to?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can't vote Zen for this. If I were to make a case like that and have people vote me for it without giving reasons or have people voting me without reading my case at all (while still calling it a terrible case), I'd probably react in the same way, and none of this seems out of the norm for Zen play from what I recall (he does crazy stuff like this all of the time iIrc). The votes on Zen are really crappy, and I'm not surprised that he acted in the way that he did at all. It's obvious that he wants Ranmaru and Yolo both gone, and while I find his revote to Ranmaru odd, I don't feel shocked or get a scum vibe from his vote onto Yolo.

Zen, explain PJB please. I honestly find him more townie based on his response to you. Why PJB over Yolo? Why Yolo at all in the first place? It's obvious that he's not even playing the game, so I'm not sure how anyone would put him as anything but null.

Yoloswag not even playing the game is obnoxious, and the fact that he joined a game full of what are considered to be lower leveled players just to play like this is even more-so obnoxious. I'm reluctant to join the Zen wagon because the person that really started it up is a person that has literally done absolutely nothing indicative of alignment and has only been voting with baseless pushes. The only reason why this one is going anywhere is because there are people like Soup who straight up refuse to read his walls, but vote him anyways, which pissed Zen off from the looks of it.

1. Zen does crazy stuff as scum too. His play here resembles his scumplay in the newbie, except he changed it up slightly. Orbo was there too and even he called out Zen's bull**** there (and I read Orbo as town) yet here he is just excusing Zen's play. He even states he likes Zen's case but still doesn't vote me. (You don't either, so I don't get what's up with your priorities) You also are giving Zen way too many excuses by saying "Zen does so many crazy things so I don't care about him" yet you care enough not to vote him, so you do care. I don't remember what your thought was on his 2 names thing, but what did you think about it, and him holding all his reads until recently?

2. I keep finding you stepping aside and asking Zen to clarify things. For example, the flavor thing, and anything that comes off as odd you have him clarify. I don't feel like this is accusatory from you, but rather as scum coaching a buddy. If Zen flips scum, I will dig these up and show them.

3. It's disgusting that you would fault Yolo for joining the small even if there are lower leveled players. So what. He's allowed to play. You don't really mention that Zen also said he joined mostly because he felt he'd get MVP. You also don't complain whenever there are more power players in a game. You actually never mentioned Yolo and didn't call him out when he said you were disgusting, but now when he is opposing Zen you are saying that it's dumb that he joined to ruin Zen's plans.

4. It's also odd that anytime something suspicious like Zen voting Yolo after not having a problem with him, or Orbo voting KB for no apparent reason at first and Vinyl as a placer vote, you consider it ok and not suspicious. Even Vinyl has called you out on that. You are really giving Zen and Orbo the benefit of the doubt and you instantly agreed to his Flavor argument without thinking, and then many posts later you realize "Oh zen, he did get confused about the flavor so he couldn't have thought about that". If you were really analyzing what Zen said you might have caught on to that quicker.

Ya know, I was almost on board with Zen when he made his Ran case. I was nodding along with him, and was ready to reread Ran with that stuff in mind. Then he OMGUS'd Yoloswag, and I was like "umm, ok what? I... guess?" Then he switched back to Ran again, and I don't even. Zen, you're being whack as ****.

Now tell me. How has your read on Joey progressed? I'm still seeing ScumJoey. What do you think of Joey skipping over the fact Zen flip-flopped his vote on me?

Tell me what you think of Zen.

Fml is coming in lemme talk to rake bout things. Like Zen case on ran but not as sure on yolo get. Will hydra take and see.
So why haven't you voted me?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wait Orbo how am I being like ryker mafia? Oh actually I think I know what you mean cause I started ignoring soup there too (he was scum there as well).

I do have to say I'm really disappointed in yoloswag, probably the weakest town player this game. Bro you only know how to play by meta and is wrong. I'm really disappointed just how much work I put into that post just for it not to be read at all. You really don't know me add a person or my style when I'm serious about a game. I've put more work into this game than I have in a long time. Voting someone because you disagree with their read is just bad play. Not to mention the fact that you play this one liner epic mafia game rather than actually using reason. I have been nothing but pro town this game, explained my reasoning behind everything, and yet all you can use is wrong meta. Kuz did the same thing to me in prisoners delima.

Joey, Orbo, dabuz, Vinyl please read my post and vote ran. You can't let players walk over you and your reads. Also we really need to make sure that Vocal gets done content in. It's really easy to ignore inactives but that's one of dgames greatest weaknesses. But as I said where things stand now ran, pjb, and traitor soup. If I'm wrong about ran than yolo definitely takes the spot. Do not let them drown you and myself out with their noise.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have been nothing but pro town this game, explained my reasoning behind everything,

You have not been pro-town this game at all. You have been stalling under the guise of your chess theory, give a theory on Soup + Dabuz that doesn't make sense to phone in fake content, and wait a long time to release your super big case on me, who you had a null for a long time before even doing so. Not pro-town at all.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@joey I'm on phone right now so I'm kind of skimming (also hence the autocorrect spelling). Pjb is circumstancial especially upon a soup traitor flip. If soup flips traitor go back and read his indirect interactions with joker. It's just so weird to me. Yolo read came from his refusing to use logic and his chain saw of ran and not reading my post at all. I did get an extremely gut town read from his response to my call out though which is why I switched back to ran. I'm just vanilla (furbi is the flavour).

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
can't switch accounts because cox communications blows **** so work with me here.

zen backpeddling on votes is grimy as ****.

also ok with PJB getting pced the fk out

idk like ran to me is so towny its obvious if i'm wrong fk but i mean as of right now i cant shove him d1

zens voteflopping is the other reason i cant readily join in on ran hate like

if i had the attention span to write a novel

and then just burned it because someone else said it wasnt good

was the novel worth reading
yo i blow my own mind sometimes

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
why is orbo town zen? man i really dont feel ranscum in the slightest like fa real

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Your own scum-read contradicts your "notes." don't like to agree with my mates? You mean, that time I agreed with Ran's reasoning on KGB? Hmmm..do tell me how this all fits into your master plan. I think I've agreed with PJB also on one or two occasions.

Don't think you can just try and push your bull**** agenda without answering me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would like to know what happened for zen to switch from soup dabuz to soup pjb.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
I do have to say I'm really disappointed in yoloswag, probably the weakest town player this game. Bro you only know how to play by meta and is wrong. I'm really disappointed just how much work I put into that post just for it not to be read at all. You really don't know me add a person or my style when I'm serious about a game. I've put more work into this game than I have in a long time. Voting someone because you disagree with their read is just bad play. Not to mention the fact that you play this one liner epic mafia game rather than actually using reason. I have been nothing but pro town this game, explained my reasoning behind everything, and yet all you can use is wrong meta. Kuz did the same thing to me in prisoners delima.
lol how do you call me town then tell town to body me if ran flips town

that said im having trouble rationalizing why your reads/explanations are flying all over the place

hmmm

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
zen if youre town dont just push ran cuz hes the likeliest alternative. walk me through the town orbo thing cuz i sure as *** dont see it. that said soup and pbjve done **** that leaves me scratching my manly chin hairs so im willing to listen fore you think im goin full hbc on this

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
He's been playing the game with reason. I do have to say him relating my play to ryker mafia does worry me a bit like he's setting up for the points. Yeah typing this I'm actually a but worried about orbo. It's been hard to look at him in a scum light while ran has been pushing him on bogus points. What worries me now is how he hasn't been willing to step on any toes: not voting ran, taking your word on ran, not pressing that (imo) ran slip in which he claimed he was looking for scum or scum on kgb. But my town read on Orbo comes mostly from his willingness to question every player. As I said earlier greatest amount of interaction with players so far has been ran, orbo, myself, and dabuz. Im not just putting it into numbers, I've been looking at each interaction specifically in context. Orbos interactions have been mostly questioning all across the board (as opposed to ran being centered among a few players as attacks rather than information gathering). So from that I've been getting the impression that orbo has actually been thinking about the players. He's gone back and questioned stuff that others have overlooked. You can tell he has been thoroughly reading. But yeah looking at him right now it seems even though he's been inquiring he hasn't been PRESSING, like he keeps backing down from stuff.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmmmm reminds me of something

I don't see pjb or soup scum.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
like zens scatterbrained play is like...wtf i expect consistency from scum. like as scum id keep my chest puffed out and stick to my fake reads instead of 180ing on em so quick. when he called the swag brigade for war against me then immediately dropped my suspicion after one post the thought of 'why would zen do this as scum' ran across my mind. hed KNOW **** like that woulf make im look bad and he really wouldnt gain much from it as scum. so i can see zen as a blind townie struggling with his reads tho some of what hes done make my stomach turn

not sure why you have soup as town btw. let the thread breathe a little before you ask me to talk to you about him lol weve done enough legwork for now

you know what pisses me the **** off? vocal prolly gonna be replaced by bwolf giving scum a free lynch in a tight setup. ****s sake

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This his exact play from the newbie, except he played it a bit safer early game until now. He would do crazy **** like that as scum.

Too late for that. I asked you much before about Soup but the legwork doesn't matter if you aren't going to push it. If you really are now doubting Zen then you can at least support my Orbo push. Although Zen is starting to 'notice' Orbo's scumminess and I wonder how this is affecting his view on me.

Prolly won't happen if we find scum first. Don't get yourself wound up on that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyways Soup is playing his same town self, the one who is calm and is in the chair thinking things through. He isn't bull****ting, the things he's saying makes sense and line up with my views. He's my strongest town read. I also am concerned that you are having problems with PJB and Soup who both stated good reasons for getting on Zen.

Don't tell me you will consider a lynch on an inactive or null read because we are not going to do that ****. **** that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also you haven't talked about Joey again. Wonder why you haven't.

Really I don't see any other routes for us to go other than Zen/Orbo/Joey.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
hmm well ran my impression of soup is that he latched onto orbo/zen pretty quickly but on a zen townflip id doubt him cuz hes been pretty focused on zen and not elsewhere. im not saying autoscum but im strugglin here cuz i aint never been the greatest at reading him

joey is still whack as all **** lol but not worried about him right now. and no im not relinquishing the lynch to an inactive/null chill on that i gotta hammer **** out with kev and i want more out of this dayphase

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll unvote zen if he stops ignoring me and gives more concrete reason for his scum-pairing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hmm well ran my impression of soup is that he latched onto orbo/zen pretty quickly but on a zen townflip id doubt him cuz hes been pretty focused on zen and not elsewhere. im not saying autoscum but im strugglin here cuz i aint never been the greatest at reading him

Eh. You kinda have the same thing going for ya. This was the only real push you made all game. I don't think it's suspicious, just that I think you are in the same boat. I wouldn't really doubt Soup just cuz of that. I'd need ALOT more to doubt him, and I prolly won't. It's possible he's playing a damn good scum game and appealing to my reads but... I don't think that's happening, and I try not to doubt my solid reads because then I'd get paranoid about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

sup soup. talk to me bout ****

joey? pjb? vinyl?

not sure who you want me to talk about but i've been meaning to say something about PJB. I wanted to ask him what his game-plan was for this game because I feel he's playing a bit more conservative. I notice he doesn't really pop into the thread that often and the times he does he piggy-backs on whatever is going on in the thread instead of really getting hands dirty. I'm not ready to incriminate PJB for it but I think it's something to watch out for. I don't really wanna go down this road of lynching zen if he's town but he's being so ****ing stubborn that he gives me no choice. I don't understand why he can't just simply answer me instead of dodging me and trying to pretend there isn't an issue with his so-called scum-team because it's gonna get on my damn nerves.

#HBC | ѕoup

I also really dislike KGB just dropping off the face of the earth.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1. Zen does crazy stuff as scum too. His play here resembles his scumplay in the newbie, except he changed it up slightly. Orbo was there too and even he called out Zen's bull**** there (and I read Orbo as town) yet here he is just excusing Zen's play. He even states he likes Zen's case but still doesn't vote me. (You don't either, so I don't get what's up with your priorities) You also are giving Zen way too many excuses by saying "Zen does so many crazy things so I don't care about him" yet you care enough not to vote him, so you do care. I don't remember what your thought was on his 2 names thing, but what did you think about it, and him holding all his reads until recently?

2. I keep finding you stepping aside and asking Zen to clarify things. For example, the flavor thing, and anything that comes off as odd you have him clarify. I don't feel like this is accusatory from you, but rather as scum coaching a buddy. If Zen flips scum, I will dig these up and show them.

3. It's disgusting that you would fault Yolo for joining the small even if there are lower leveled players. So what. He's allowed to play. You don't really mention that Zen also said he joined mostly because he felt he'd get MVP. You also don't complain whenever there are more power players in a game. You actually never mentioned Yolo and didn't call him out when he said you were disgusting, but now when he is opposing Zen you are saying that it's dumb that he joined to ruin Zen's plans.

4. It's also odd that anytime something suspicious like Zen voting Yolo after not having a problem with him, or Orbo voting KB for no apparent reason at first and Vinyl as a placer vote, you consider it ok and not suspicious. Even Vinyl has called you out on that. You are really giving Zen and Orbo the benefit of the doubt and you instantly agreed to his Flavor argument without thinking, and then many posts later you realize "Oh zen, he did get confused about the flavor so he couldn't have thought about that". If you were really analyzing what Zen said you might have caught on to that quicker.

Now tell me. How has your read on Joey progressed? I'm still seeing ScumJoey. What do you think of Joey skipping over the fact Zen flip-flopped his vote on me?

Tell me what you think of Zen.

So why haven't you voted me?
I ask Zen about things because those things are specifically for Zen. Like, if I asked them to another player, they'd probably look at me in a funny way and be like "I wasn't the one that was thinking like this, it was Zen."

Honestly, I stopped reading point 1 (although I did continue after realizing how dumb this whole statement is) at "Zen does crazy stuff as scum, too", because right there, it would be considered a null tell, which is what I'm trying to say. It doesn't make him town that he does this, but reading him as scum for this is pretty idiotic as well. I care enough not to vote him? What on earth are you talking about? You do know you're running yourself into a wall here, right? Me caring enough not to vote him doesn't even make sense, unless you somehow came to the conclusion that me saying "I don't care for him" means that I wouldn't mind lynching him, because that is not true in the slightest and I would rather watch a scum read go.

Of course I agree with his case, but although I do agree with his case, I do NOT agree with his weird voting after that case, and honestly I want to see him re-focus before I vote on you or anything along those lines. It was obvious that he was having a random zen moment with his votes, and although I don't like that he did that, I don't really feel that I could push him for it because he's Zen and he'd do it as either alignment.

I didn't mention anything about YOLO when he voted me because I still thought he was in RVS. We're almost 10 pages into the game and he was still playing like it's RVS. He was not putting any effort into the game whatsoever, and from a bad player's perspective, it really looked like he joined just to rule the town like a moron. I'm not discussing this point on YOLO anymore, as it's null to the game. Bring it up and I will ignore you on it. I can discuss it post-game, though. Plus KevinM's post was really cool, so I feel like it was really wrong of me to make this accusation, so -shrug-. Either way, it has nothing to do with the actual game, and I definitely don't scum read him for it. It was more me being flustered with the way he was playing and how it looked from my perspective. Push me on this and I will ignore it. Ask Post game. Yeah.

I don't say anything about there being more power players in a game because it makes sense for power players to play with power players. Common sense much?

If you say that Zen doesn't play this game in a weird way, you're lying. Straight up. He does weird things with either alignment because that's what he does. Look at his explanation of his two-pick thing. That's weird, but it's 100000% null in every way. Look at how he responds to people in other games. He plays this way as both alignments. Prove me wrong, and I may change my vote. You have done nothing to prove me wrong. All you've done is said "He plays this way as scum as well!", which only strengthens my thoughts on this.

I consider that okay because I don't find it suspicious. You don't understand that everyone doesn't think like you, Ranmaru. I'm sorry if you don't accept my "I don't find him voting Vinyl to be suspicious" thoughts, but that's how I feel and you're going to have to give me more than that for me to even start considering Orbo scum.

I stated that Zen voting Yolo was weird, but Zen does this thing as town (And scum), so assuming that he's one alignment or the other doesn't make sense to me. I'm not going to vote him for this, because it's zen play. Not scum play, not town play, zen play.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the "If you would have really analyzed what Zen said". The thing with KBG talking about flavor was something none of us outside of Zen thought about until after Zen said it, and after Zen said it, it was like connecting the dots. Literally everything made sense if he was talking about flavor instead of roles, so it had to be more than likely true. Like, it's common sense to at least two of us (Orbo and myself).

If you think it's odd that we don't find the same things to be suspicious, then I'm sorry? I don't see how him voting Vinyl or Zen acting the way he did is suspicious (especially after Zen explained himself). Doesn't make me scum just because I don't agree with you though~.

Zen's play is zen play. Seriously. Like, I'm not surprised at all that he played the way that he did with his reads or his plan. He sees his plan through, then he plays the game. It's how it has worked with every game I've played with Zen. Nothing out of the norm. Null. 100% null.

-----------

Moving on from Ranmaru stuff.

Has Orbo played with Vinyl?

I have once, and when I did, he literally did nothing until he died. Like, it was absolutely pitiful. I'm not sure if this still stands or anything, though. I guess he maaaay have changed?

Either way, having a vote on Vinyl doesn't seem really bad to me at all, especially as we get closer to deadline. Like I said, him or Vocal are the ones I'd want to go if it were to come down to inactive crap.

His vote on Vinyl while he sorts things out doesn't seem scummy to me. He still has his vote pressure going while still arguing with Ranmaru and questioning things.

PJB is right about the fact that Orbo connecting PJB to Vinyl is weird, though. Not enough for me to scum read him, though.

Zen getting back into the game makes me feel way better about him, which is what I expected from the way he played. I can definitely say that Zen is a town read for me. I can understand his reasoning for both getting on and off from YOLO, regardless of how weird it looked while it was actually happening.

Liking YOLO. Now that he's actually going in depth, I can definitely say that he's thinking things through, and I like his mind process on Zen both before and after the unvote.

I have more to say, but bbl college stuff.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
@ran not voting you because I want to hear rakes opinion.
@zen was that plus how vote jumpy you were the day you got lynched.
At work and mobile

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
sup ****** back from my nap

someone vig the **** outta orbo please

yo joey is ANYONE in this game scum? i cannot seriously believe you think its okay for orbo to just leave his vote on vinyl

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright Joey. I'll try to prove you wrong. But you have to promise me one thing. Don't let "Zen play" cloud your vision when reading Zen. It frustrates me that you keep saying that his actions don't surprise you because they are zen play, but it's not good at all that you let 'zen play' let zen get away. I want you to try to ignore 'ZEN PLAY' and actually read him like you do anyone else. It's not actually that hard to read him because his play can become obvious at times. Yes, at times he can be an enigma especially in skype games, but you still have to try or you won't get anywhere.

I'll respond to your post later.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@Joey. Don't you think sitting his vote on a player like Vinyl is uber safe? Like, it's not a ballsy move, and it's not gonna pressure Vinyl into becoming more involved in the game. Vinyl even popped his head in here to say it's really weird that Orbo was voting him for that reason, and thinks it's kind of scummy. But it's Vinyl, and Vinyl thinking you're scummy does not really raise issues for your thread credibility. That's the definition of a safe vote, and you're just letting him play safe by saying it's ok to give a generic ass explanation for voting a weak player.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yolo tell me what's suspicious about this guy again. Like seriously.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
stop being thickheaded. i said there were things hes done that makes me question his alignment but he isnt a priority and hes largely null right now. i dont wanna lynch him and am content with the focus on orbo/zen so i dont see why youre trippin right now

Top Bottom