• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Listen here mr8bitman. I'LL TAKE YOUR MM, but I'm a nice guy so hear me out

You don't seem to know who I am so let me introduce myself

I'm ZomB

the biggest, baddest, meanest rob there is on planet earth and off of it

don't believe me? here's a vid of me carrying biglou on my back through the lylat system to take alabama's money

i've been power ranked on the rob boards, I've been power ranked in georgia, you name it - i've been power ranked in it

I played monthly with reflex, kismet, biglou, p1, etc etc the list goes on, often placing top 8 at these tourneys

i challenged stingers to a money match - he was so scared he didn't even show up to the tournament

if you still want to go through with this just know what awaits you

DEFEAT

and then know you lost to someone who doesn't even play the game, you won't be able to sleep for weeks

SO THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS i don't want you having any regrets
This made me only want to MM you more, I am not amused.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am 8Bitman, no one knows me, this is fine.

I've had SFL to train with, one of the better regions.

Now I plan to go to other states and take their money.

See i'm actually a nice guy, i'm just saying this to add to the seemingly existent hype that you started with your post. All of GA was extremely chill, and nice, when I met them last week. I would expect you to be the same. Let's just hope we don't meet under the same circumstances that Stingers and I are meeting under.

EDIT: In no way am I going to watch a 2009 team video... That's irrelevant to the topic at hand. XD

MVD

Smash Master
I still haven't even mm YOU yet, let alone other ppl lol. I have wanted to mm you my Link vs your Snake for like 3 months now. You are a nice guy so I'm going to donate $3 Bo3 or Bo5?
Bo5 is fine, next time you see me we will

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
• There is a ledge grab limit of 35 for all characters. If a game goes to time and one player goes over the ledge grab limit for their character, they will automatically lose the game.

I guess that solves that

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hello to anyone reading this. My name is Shawdy and I'm a link main from south Florida. I was wondering if anybody could help me with getting everything taken care of, as far as going to this tournament. I want to make sure I have everything I need before I take the mega bus all of the way to *******, Georgia only to find out i have a serious problem. I will need housing, possibly a ride to the tournament. I have no idea how I will be getting to the actual tournament itself. Also I may need to know the cost of the trip from south Florida to *******, Georgia because I have no idea how to figure that out. Another thing is I don't know if I need to register before I get to the tournament or if I have to register when I get there. If anybody can please answer some of these questions It will make my life and trip to this tournament a whole lot better. Thanks guys,

Shawdy

Player-1

Smash Legend
Pre registering isn't a requirement to enter the tournament, but it is a requirement if you want housing you can pre register here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpVaThreEhnUUk1NkY4SlJkeVc2eHc6MQ

All of the FL people have all of the megabus info here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326985

If you're from FL assume that DRN will house and give you a ride, if you're from any other state then assume it's me. IDK about DRN, but anyone I'm giving a ride to is going to have to pay a couple of bucks for gas, not much though, but I assume DRN is doing the same.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Pre registering isn't a requirement to enter the tournament, but it is a requirement if you want housing you can pre register here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpVaThreEhnUUk1NkY4SlJkeVc2eHc6MQ

All of the FL people have all of the megabus info here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326985

If you're from FL assume that DRN will house and give you a ride, if you're from any other state then assume it's me. IDK about DRN, but anyone I'm giving a ride to is going to have to pay a couple of bucks for gas, not much though, but I assume DRN is doing the same.
OK thanks a lot man :) my one last question is how do I get from where I live to an area that the mega bus will be picking us up? I live 3 hours away from Orlando Florida, which is the closest area I can drive too that I can take the mega bus. I'm guessing I have to find somebody close to my area to give me a ride to Orlando and then from there I take the megabus to Atlanta?

Player-1

Smash Legend
OK thanks a lot man :) my one last question is how do I get from where I live to an area that the mega bus will be picking us up? I live 3 hours away from Orlando Florida, which is the closest area I can drive too that I can take the mega bus. I'm guessing I have to find somebody close to my area to give me a ride to Orlando and then from there I take the megabus to Atlanta?
I don't know, you have to figure that out on your own, but your best shot is to just carpool with someone also going to this tournament, just ask around in that FL megabus thread I linked to earlier

D0N

Smash Ace
I'll get around to calling Mike and seeing what I can do :). If I can make it I'll just enter. Maybe do another IM match against Zomb or something too.

Asa

Smash Hero
carpool from houston texas

asa
sync
shadow1jablockJ
RunCT
Pwii

can we get that 50 dollar stipend ?

Asa

Smash Hero
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'll get around to calling Mike and seeing what I can do :). If I can make it I'll just enter. Maybe do another IM match against Zomb or something too.
IRONMAN MATCH?!?!

I'll do you one better. STEELMAN MATCH. Let's go! (man I haven't played this game in yearssss lets goooo haha)

gallax

Smash Hero

So biglou was braggin at NLL that hes a shuffler now. well..

I Challenge Da Big Lou to Duel in a Dance Off!!! Do you accept my offical challenge or will you let Florida come in and take yo moneh and yo pride?

Spread the word

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I thought (Name) was referring to your username, and (Gamertag) was referring to the tag you use while in-game. That's why I put down Blind for gamertag.
Could you change it to Blindspot?

D0N

Smash Ace
IRONMAN MATCH?!?!

I'll do you one better. STEELMAN MATCH. Let's go! (man I haven't played this game in yearssss lets goooo haha)
I'll see your STEELMAN MATCH. One char from each tier pokemon style. Just don't ask me what the tiers are cuz I'm more or less in the same boat as you lol. I heard ganon is S tier now tho...

Tesh

Smash Hero
carpool from houston texas

asa
sync
shadow1jablockJ
RunCT
Pwii

can we get that 50 dollar stipend ?
:/ I was hoping Sync would get back to me when he had his plans all figured out.

Its looking unlikely I will be able to attend this now though.

BigLøu

Smash Lord

So biglou was braggin at NLL that hes a shuffler now. well..

I Challenge Da Big Lou to Duel in a Dance Off!!! Do you accept my offical challenge or will you let Florida come in and take yo moneh and yo pride?

Spread the word

GA vs FL dance off? YOU...AINT...EVEN....READY FOR THIS ****

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yo does anyone want to team with me at this? I really want to team with a non-TX at this tournament. I'm very versatile in teams, PM if you're interested.

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see a dance off! :p

I myself am not that great of a dancer. All I can do is spongebob, moonwalk, shuffle and jerk.

However, watching you guys would be pretty entertaining :)

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I would love to see a dance off! :p

I myself am not that great of a dancer. All I can do is spongebob, moonwalk, shuffle and jerk.

However, watching you guys would be pretty entertaining :)
You can do spongebob?!?! That is how all you have to know how to do and you are a great dancer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom