• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I can't believe you reported the results of a 6 person tournament with a 5 dollar entrance fee. My motivation to win was almost as underwhelming as that affront to my intelligence.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
there is a tournament tomorrow :D

well, whats the point of sticking to like 5 stages? that BS!
oh and if u hate poke so bad just ban it agenst snakes. not that hard.

uh, no u cant infinate unless u get them on that 1 platform where D3 cant even fit on that
and if u get it on the sides the car will come and hit u.

Why so johnny bout all this. **** .. maybe we should just have pole to see if people want old rules or new rules. makes it easy.
Oh i'm jus hoping to get some GA comp down here in FL

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
We really should make a Gif of that lol

Well if Reflex is cool with it and with the gas money we might go to some Fl tournies depending how far and when they are(school johns)
:( @ double post but

u guys should show Florida that you dont need top tier to win, rly isnt 50% of florida snakes and MKs?

btw what school do u and reflex go to?

kismet2

Smash Ace
:( @ double post but

u guys should show Florida that you dont need top tier to win, rly isnt 50% of florida snakes and MKs?

btw what school do u and reflex go to?
Falco is top but that isn't why I use him, I only use him because of starfox games, I go to high school(Jordan), Reflex goes to college(CSU). Also I would love to show people that you don't need Metaknight to win.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
fun games this weekend. LOL, i like the encouragement for my new Wolf Kick gameplay(LOL Alpha and Calvin). Wolf is definitely the new Captain Falcon. i'm going to Columbus one weekend VERY soon to hang out/train for Brawl. i'm coming for YOU, Reflex! <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
We really should make a Gif of that lol

Well if Reflex is cool with it and with the gas money we might go to some Fl tournies depending how far and when they are(school johns)
Check out Tallahassee FL on Google. We are like, Not even an hour and a half away from GA's boarder. And we always have at least 30-40 people at our tourneys from all over Florida. U'll def get to fight 3 of the top 10 because HRNUT(3rd) and GDX(10th) are in a crew named ******** and they will be coming up. Alongside them Gmoney(6th) will be coming up with his Crew Jax.

Also, I heard that there aren't many good Snakes in GA.... U guys better prepare if yaw wanna come to FL and do well. Although I was jus told this on another page I think. Also, MK's are pretty good here as well but if Ur a good player you don't have anything to worry about unless U fight Gmoney, and his main is Wario. But Yeah, If anyone wants to come on a Friday night, Im a DJ so we can party and I have an extra room at my place if any1 needs a place to stay.

Pot distribution is either (if above 40 people) 65, 25, 10, 5 and (If under 40 people) 65, 25, 10

5 dollar door fee means U play free all day

10 dollars per tournament as we have both Melee and Brawl Double and Singles. It's an all day event but Brawl singles start at 3pm and end at around 9ish cause we have so many stations. Plus theres food and all.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Chaddd 6 person tournaments are the only tournaments we have in GA these days, my tournament had 8, and the previous waba tournaments havnt had enough at all. Im hoping by posting the results people will see how little a turn out it was and more people will come.
The only way we have big tournaments now is if we try and get oos to come. I just dont understand why so many people dont show up/ dont enter tournaments anymore.....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Falco is top but that isn't why I use him, I only use him because of starfox games, I go to high school(Jordan), Reflex goes to college(CSU). Also I would love to show people that you don't need Metaknight to win.
HA!!! Lies!!! WE DON'T EVEN SEE MK'S as a Threat HERE IN FLORIDA!!! Hell, I main Sonic and managed to Beat up on Several MK's and Snakes to rise to 3rd and 4th place in a few tourneys(I'm an strong Sonic fan so I chose to main him no matter what)! But anyways, Yeah... People from GA need to come down here. Also, WE here in FL need to come up there. Can any1 post a link to some major tourneys in South GA Please?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Here is our top 10

01. Afro/LEH (Snake/Wario) - He's come to GA on Various Occasions and wrecked the competition...
02. Seibrik (D3) - I'd say his D3 is better than any1 in GA's, I've been checkin out vids but I guess I haven't seen any good 1's yet.
03. HRNUT (random) - Cool as Hell, He mains Random (Actually Marth)
04. Danny (Pit/MK) - Don't Kno
05. Chops (Snake) - He is THE LAMBCHOPS
06. Gmoney (Wario/MK) - Mainly ***** with Wario, doesn't really Use MK anymore
07. Rx- (MK) - Don't kno
08. Equi (Wolf/MK) - People say he uses MK, But I've NEVER seen it, AND his WOLF IS INSANE!!!
09. Tommy G (Falco) - Considered to be the Best Falco
10. GDX (Diddy) - MK slayer, MM hima nd U will find out the hard way

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Chaddd 6 person tournaments are the only tournaments we have in GA these days, my tournament had 8, and the previous waba tournaments havnt had enough at all. Im hoping by posting the results people will see how little a turn out it was and more people will come.
The only way we have big tournaments now is if we try and get oos to come. I just dont understand why so many people dont show up/ dont enter tournaments anymore.....
Thats exactly how it is in FL. In Tallahassee we have Local players and people from Orlando, Gainesville and Pensecola come trough.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It wasn't -that- bad, was it? :(
lol, it wasnt reflex. i think you left an imprint on afro though, cause how he mains wario :laugh:

you better go to impact clash III, cause we're coming back. i might even train up in SC4 by then if i can get ahold of the game and an arcade stick by magically pulling money out of my *** like diddy kong does with bananas

kismet2

Smash Ace
Check out Tallahassee FL on Google. We are like, Not even an hour and a half away from GA's boarder. And we always have at least 30-40 people at our tourneys from all over Florida. U'll def get to fight 3 of the top 10 because HRNUT(3rd) and GDX(10th) are in a crew named ******** and they will be coming up. Alongside them Gmoney(6th) will be coming up with his Crew Jax.

Also, I heard that there aren't many good Snakes in GA.... U guys better prepare if yaw wanna come to FL and do well. Although I was jus told this on another page I think. Also, MK's are pretty good here as well but if Ur a good player you don't have anything to worry about unless U fight Gmoney, and his main is Wario. But Yeah, If anyone wants to come on a Friday night, Im a DJ so we can party and I have an extra room at my place if any1 needs a place to stay.

Pot distribution is either (if above 40 people) 65, 25, 10, 5 and (If under 40 people) 65, 25, 10

5 dollar door fee means U play free all day

10 dollars per tournament as we have both Melee and Brawl Double and Singles. It's an all day event but Brawl singles start at 3pm and end at around 9ish cause we have so many stations. Plus theres food and all.
I've played alot of snakes(good and bad) and it's not really bad for me

HA!!! Lies!!! WE DON'T EVEN SEE MK'S as a Threat HERE IN FLORIDA!!! Hell, I main Sonic and managed to Beat up on Several MK's and Snakes to rise to 3rd and 4th place in a few tourneys(I'm an strong Sonic fan so I chose to main him no matter what)! But anyways, Yeah... People from GA need to come down here. Also, WE here in FL need to come up there. Can any1 post a link to some major tourneys in South GA Please?
Well you can consider Metaknight a threat when Dsf or Mew2king plays him lol(along with Azen and several others). We have monthlies here(like how this thread shows Waba monthlies on the first page) and it would be cool if you guys were to come up here to participate in our tournies. Also the Brawl tourney on the 20th of Dec.(the next one coming up) will be starting at 3 and not 6 lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
so, who won FAST1, b_awal?

who'd he use?
M2K is from the east coast. AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. MK's don't win REAL tournies here in Florida. Or at least people that MAIN MK don't win. PLUS FAST was a NATIONAL competition and M2K Mained DDD w/ his 2nd being MK. NO1 could beat him anyways. He made Azen look like a joke :-/

So I don't see any point in ya comment Sleepy K...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I've played alot of snakes(good and bad) and it's not really bad for me

Well you can consider Metaknight a threat when Dsf or Mew2king plays him lol(along with Azen and several others). We have monthlies here(like how this thread shows Waba monthlies on the first page) and it would be cool if you guys were to come up here to participate in our tournies. Also the Brawl tourney on the 20th of Dec.(the next one coming up) will be starting at 3 and not 6 lol.
Dec 20th, I'll try to get people at least int eh NFL region to come up :-)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I don't see any real point in any of the posts YOU'VE made either. You're advertising like hell for your own tournament, in another tournament thread.

Thats generally regarded as a no-no, in case you were unaware.
Plus, GA does not have that big of a brawl following (at least not one that attends and enters brawl tournaments regularly) so you're more than likely not going to see a whole lot of georgians drive down to tallahassee for brawl.

Just saying.

Also: M2K winning FAST1 wasn't THAT long ago, dude. I'll bet he could wreck a large portion of the top brawl players in the nation with MK, and that goes for the Florida top 10 as well. Bottom line is that M2K is 222 good @ smash, and MK is super-broken.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
MK is a good character, but that doesnt mean hes broken.
You're right; he's just ridiculously, incredibly, undoubtedly overpowered.

Also, the fact that there aren't any amazing Meta Knights in Florida doesn't mean that you shouldn't fear them, B_AWAL. The fact that I can beat Desu's MK with Captain Falcon doesn't mean that I can beat M2K's Meta Knight as consistently.

And, Calvin, I think you're confusing FAST1 with Impact Clash II with the quote.

kismet2

Smash Ace
M2K is from the east coast. AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. MK's don't win REAL tournies here in Florida. Or at least people that MAIN MK don't win. PLUS FAST was a NATIONAL competition and M2K Mained DDD w/ his 2nd being MK. NO1 could beat him anyways. He made Azen look like a joke :-/

So I don't see any point in ya comment Sleepy K...
Azen beat M2k at Critical hit 4

You're right; he's just ridiculously, incredibly, undoubtedly overpowered.

Also, the fact that there aren't any amazing Meta Knights in Florida doesn't mean that you shouldn't fear them, B_AWAL. The fact that I can beat Desu's MK with Captain Falcon doesn't mean that I can beat M2K's Meta Knight as consistently.

And, Calvin, I think you're confusing FAST1 with Impact Clash II with the quote.
*Fixed my reply* And yes I did lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. MK's don't win REAL tournies here in Florida. Or at least people that MAIN MK don't win. PLUS FAST was a NATIONAL competition
here's my point, made by you.
Apparently national level tournaments aren't considered real tournaments in FL, i guess? my bad. I'll make sure to mention the random gamestop tournaments with items and play-n-trade tournies. While your point was that no one in FL mains mk and does well with him in tournament, you said that he wasn't a threat.
MK has a tornado move, come on now.

I guess brawl people's calendars include extra months.
I know reflex has a bowser month and fourteen extra wario months <3

MK is broken in half. Broken doesn't mean unbeatable, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom