• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Vista

Smash Journeyman
jajajajajajajajajaja

I told you Kline, the youtubez makes you better LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
jajajajajajajajajaja

I told you Kline, the youtubez makes you better LOL
Not like that. Immensely is not the word.
I had fun lol

Kaos has gotten worse

jajajaja
lol. Yea man my falco just was not up to par lol. I hope I get better again soon

Also C!Z is right, but I dont give a **** lol. Im done wit this garbage lol.

Anyone near federal way down to smash?

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Hi my name is Ric Rohins, I like to play smash brothers. If anyone would like to play video games with me that'd be cool! I'm kinda new so please don't be judgmental, I just want to play and have a good time.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Shiiiiit Joe is my new bfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff meow. How'd that final go?

Why didn't Vish or Stefan go to TP? We gonna hafta take Stefan off probably lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
lol it was alright
I probably pulled a B with the curve
maybe I'll get an A in that class, maybe not
but it was worth it to go to the tournament

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I had two finals on Monday, so studying johns. Stefan had work. @.@
yeah.. What C!Z said *shrug*

If I had one I woulda came, but two... too much to study for in a night lol.

@Joe

I didnt realize you were ranked dude! Thats tight ^___^ 15thh yeeyeee.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea Id put in a vote to take nate and stefan and even after all that garbage Id put Deva back on.

(<3[Ka]<3)
1. Silent wolf
2. Eggz
3. Bladewise
4. C!Z
5. Brdy
6. chip
7. Rohins
8. deva
9. vish
10. Somebody else

Syler

Smash Journeyman
^ I agree with C!Z^

And got dammit i need to play brdy in a set >_>

If you really got a 10th place that is vacant imo should be between prime, myself, and ppa0.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** this is gay. Vish should have studied better dammit. It would have been so easy to decide if everyone was there.

I think that Deva may still beat vish. He has gotten better and he was at the tourney. Vish did well in oregon but I think that tp should be weighted more heavily. OR's entire pr seems to get beat by the lowest on ours

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I told you I played Rohins twice in MM on Friday, so I'm above him atleast. =p

C!Z saw me play a bunch on Friday I think O.o;

EDIT:

C!Z, toph said Balloon 3-0'ed your marth in tourney?? and ive also heard Bart has beaten eggz and deva in tourney. True/False?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
**** this is gay. Vish should have studied better dammit. It would have been so easy to decide if everyone was there.

I think that Deva may still beat vish. He has gotten better and he was at the tourney. Vish did well in oregon but I think that tp should be weighted more heavily. OR's entire pr seems to get beat by the lowest on ours
Who'd he beat!? because i thought it was more on who you beat/lose to then how your actual placing in the tourney, and oregon's top 2 are pretty good from what i saw last time. Though i agree with the rest of your statement.

Btw im open to mm anyone and everyone that's lower rank then ciz on the pr ^^ i think i do pretty well.

Deva

Smash Lord
I didnt get matched up against anyone on our PR at TP, I mean, it was a pretty big melee tournament for Washington standards. Also, I lost to OOS, so nothing that could affect me negatively. I beat Joe in a mm later on, even though he beat me in the tournament and a mm right before that, but it's ****in Joe lol. His Fox is serious ****.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
It was 2-0. Why you bringin up Bart?
"that entire state is for the most part not as good as WA. If vish is our number ten and bart is number 1 then it sucks for them that our entire pr is better than them" ~ KAOS

Well Kline said some stuff on the AIB thread saying Oregon is bad cause they lost to me, so I'm just letting him know Bart is no joke lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
LOL deva I was kind of pissed I lost that second mm

good ****, your boomerangs were so good on fd!! I was getting all types of impatient hahaha

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol Joe, I was kinda pissed after the tournament set, but then I found out who you were lol. And really ****, no fox has ever punished me for getting hit by a shine as much as yours. Playing you really improved my game and made me just that much more careful about avoiding it at all costs. Even if you hit me from behind, you were like *reverse waveshine 5-6 times to an u-smash* lol. Seriously, too good. Thanks for the games man.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I placed ****ty at TP and played like **** in some MMs. I'm cool with me moving down for now.

I got some new hot Samus **** I've been workin on. Need to step it up for genesis

brdy_

Smash Lord
I placed ****ty at TP and played like **** in some MMs. I'm cool with me moving down for now.

I got some new hot Samus **** I've been workin on. Need to step it up for genesis
sounds like some tight *** **** bro. good ****

EDIT: I played pretty ****ty in singles at TP. Me and Gage ***** in teams though. Additionaly, I agree with Kaos' list... maybe Kamaji for 10th? He's pretty good. *shrug*

Top Bottom