• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol, we'll see Vish, which one should I take out this time? Your falcon or Jiggs =P

@C!Z, check the discussion group on AIB, all the info about my placings are there since you havent looked enough to find them xD. As far as the ewa tournament, I had work that day, couldn't make it. Chip and Brady went to game 9 in grand finals, and Chip put him in losers, so not sure what your talking about lol.

@Kaos, no lol, I was just sayin be careful what you say to mods in general. They have the right to infract under the basis of "disrespect towards moderators," and it's not even considered abusing their power. Just sayin C!Z shoulda been more careful, though I'm sure Chip didnt even infract him for that.

As far as PR, I just wanna keep it legit, so after Stefan starts placing and beating good players, and if he is doing better than me, I got no problem with him being above me or whatever. Till then though, to be fair, I think I should keep my spot. And I see your posts in the discussion, which is why I dont know why you dont see my lists. I have recent ones from the beginning of April and May, almost exactly a month apart from eachother always at the start of the month. Not sure how much more consistant you want me to be in posting the list. It's better than 80% of the PR panel atm anyways.

Anyways, cya guys at TP

C!Z

Smash Lord
Based on playin you and "recent" tournaments my opinion believes you shouldn't be on there. $5 MM's at least at TP or don't bother askin me to play.

I don't read AIB.

Deva

Smash Lord
Based on playin you and "recent" tournaments my opinion believes you shouldn't be on there. $5 MM's at least at TP or don't bother askin me to play.

I don't read AIB.
Fact that you base things off friendlies really shows your lack of experience in PR discussions in general. Maybe if you tried playing a low tier character once you'd understand, but it's a lot easier for Link to be punished for simple mistakes, so if it's a friendly, I generally dont pay attention to those fine points, not worth the effort. Even mms arent worth it quite enough. If you get matched up against me in tournament you'll see what I mean. I'm always up for mms regardless, dont see why you gotta be such a jerk about it though. I got a better idea, since you seem to have this problem of initiating a conversation in person, come ask me for a mm if your so desperate. If you can finish the sentence without looking away I'll even throw the first match for ya since I'll be so impressed. -_-

Lol, I'm just playin, dont see why you gotta be such a hater though. I'm cool with mms friendlies, whatever. I'll cya at TP.

But as far as my recent tournaments, all the stuff I posted was from the past 1-4 months, info against good players/ placings/ etc. Again, not sure what your talking about. The PR discussion group is on AIB. If you wanna contribute as a panel member, that's the palce to do it lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
What you don't understand is i'd rather never talk to you again than have to even judge or care about anything you do. So ask me or don't, you're tryin to prove yourself to me, not the other way around.

Deva

Smash Lord
ROFL, I'm sure you wish C!Z, I'm sure you do, but whatever. I'm not the one with a social interaction disorder. You mistook sympathy for you problem as some need to play you, but I'm done tryin to be a nice guy. I gave you more than enough chances, and honestly there's no excuse for your behavior, so whatevs Red Yoshi 2.

Like I'd need to prove myself to some random Utah smasher LOL. The day you beat me in tournament I'll consider giving you some respect. Till then, your just a scrub with a bad attitude.

you would need to prove yourself to some 'random utah smasher' lol
anyone whos played ciz probably thinks hes better than you and can beat you with multiple charatcers
just sayin

Syler

Smash Journeyman
=/ it'll be a while before i take yours, but i will TAKE it!!!! (yeah i said it) btw you going to genesis?

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
hey Eggz, that Cape guy or whatever his name is, is a jerk!!!!
he thinks hes all good and ****, lying and what not lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL yeah i read that. owell

He never liked me to begin with cuz I always thought my Mario was better than his. Apparently I "ruined the mario boards" aka made him not the person whos **** was to be sucked.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
i think my mario is better than his too :p
i was gonna ask him for some pointers but hes a ***get and calls me a noob

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
everybodys is hes garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom