• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Vista

Smash Journeyman
By request, here's a text I got from Kaos

"I'm better than toph 1080 syler and I are about even. I am just gettin better than him. And ppa0 may be a little better. Andy vish stefan are better"

Is this Kline being Kline or is that actually true LOL

Syler

Smash Journeyman
pfft, i'll mm anyone that was in vista's comment, infact im calling all of them out right now ^^, you too vista lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I hate Vista. Xp was wayyyyy better.

ps vista is a *** and shall be black balled at the tourney unless he brings enough money with him lol.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Windows XP is way better than Windows Vista, too bad my name isn't relevant to either.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yeah Windows XP is way better than Windows Vista, too bad my name isn't relevant to either.
First of all it doesnt matter cuz ur name is identical to the ****tiest os currently in use right now. So **** YOU!!!!!!!!!

Second, I clearly elaborated on those texts I sent you dont just take **** out of context and try and make it look like im talking **** to ppl I like. You just need to stop talking **** behind ppl's backs.

There is a reason that everyone says ur a *** dude. What kind of bull**** is this "I only play at tourneys[and only go to them like what once every 3-4 monthst]"and "Ive gotten immensly better"-maybe at jacking off!!

After Sylers I dont ever want to talk to you again cuz I decided that I hate you. and only you.

Deva is hella tight. Vista is the worst smasher in WA just above 2busy2care and he doesnt count.

Im bout to get infracted lol mod power:chuckle:

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMAO

vista is koo idk what klines talking about lol

also according to vista kline is getting hella pompous and arrogant on vista LOL talkin mad ****.

you don't do that to noobs, which you clearly think he is. Learn to develop the community. Every time someone says theyll beat my *** next tourney I just say "you can try, that'd be tight." not "**** YOU IM THE BEST ASK ANYONE" (though i do say that often unprovoked.)

Chip.

you know what to do
Ciz, youve' never even talked to deva in person before >_> he's really nice and cool in person, ask anyone.

Speaking of which, I really need to talk to you CIZ. Do you have aim/MSN?

I would just like to apologize to everyone for acting immature and mean in this thread a while back. I was provoking arguements when I should'v been stoping them. I'm a mod and thats my job and I did a terrible job of it.

So yeah... Sorry to everyone.

Kline hating people and never talking to them won't get us ANYWHERE especially in the small melée community that we have. Can't you and vista get past petty feuds and forgive? Its something we all should be doing now more than ever.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
The **** is going on in this thread.

Kline, stop being a dumb****. Also, you still owe me $1 from MM's. The end.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The **** is going on in this thread.

Kline, stop being a dumb****. Also, you still owe me $1 from MM's. The end.
Haha that was also in the texts lol, but are u actually gonna let me give it to u cuz last time u said I just want u to owe me a dollar u *** lol.
I would just like to apologize to everyone for acting immature and mean in this thread a while back. I was provoking arguements when I should'v been stoping them. I'm a mod and thats my job and I did a terrible job of it.

So yeah... Sorry to everyone.

Kline hating people and never talking to them won't get us ANYWHERE especially in the small melée community that we have. Can't you and vista get past petty feuds and forgive? Its something we all should be doing now more than ever.
So im not gettin infracted then lol. and also dont worry about it no hard feelings lol

and I dont really hate him. . ummm lol
LMAO

vista is not koo idk what klines talking about lol

also according to kline vista is getting hella pompous and arrogant on kline LOL talkin mad ****.
Ur probably right, but xp is still wayyyyy better.
m2 ic mm 1$ best of 17 ?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL I dont even remember that. I don't actually care about the dollar lol, whatever.
Yea it was hella funny. I had like a couple hundred on me and tried to hand you a 1$ and u were like "no ***** ur just gonna owe me a dollar lol." good times lol. Are u gonna make it to sylers this weekend?

and I got yo dolla son.

**** you Vish, I hate camels lol.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Shane didn't beat Otto

I didn't beat Kline

Basically the tournament was a failure LMAO

Top Bottom