• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

C!Z

Smash Lord
It's just that Vish is no where near taking Shane's and Nate hasn't warranted taking Andy's. You button 3 are just a mess lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
how far back does **** stack? meaning if somebody missed 3 straight tourneys would they be taken off? or would the fact that they had been on for awhile matter? it seems that we aren't only counting what happened within that update period.

whatever we continue to do we should make sure its consistent. otherwise these are stupid lol.

it sounds like actual criteria should be made.

just read evans reasoning lmao, obviously doesn't know how **** works. lol @vish above shane, and that same tourney I beat vista with a 1 and 3 stock Im pretty sure I 3 stocked evan 2nd game as well.
:phone:

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Some specific criteria would be nice, but strictly enforcing it with the scene that we have might get out of hand. Stuff comes up last minute that's out of people's control (ie kline and gimpy at the last gc)

The criteria we have is fine. As for specifics, we just act accordingly when were about to update, ie do what seems best. No *****ing about that. Bout to update
If you guys could be specific yourselves and give suggestions that would help

toph, weve waited so long to the point where tourneys between this update and the last no longer count in my opinion because they are too far back to be accurate at all. (may gc) plus you would need more than one tourney to be placed accurately since youve got a shot at a pretty high spot.

edito: updated. if you disagree let me know why

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i'll start with vish

>.>

<.<

edit: not meant to be a jab at Vish LOL, just that he plays falcon and all that :3

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Na update is fine. ive easily been most inactive this update period. but I still think we can outline some more specific criteria, we shall do what we can to come up with it

adam we don't want your ****ty falco lol. but if we wanna move to the wash and play falcon its coo :)

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
just read evans reasoning lmao, obviously doesn't know how **** works. lol @vish above shane, and that same tourney I beat vista with a 1 and 3 stock Im pretty sure I 3 stocked evan 2nd game as well.
You are seriously mistaken about what happened at that tourney lol. We didn't play in tournament and vista wasn't even there. We mm'd after gf's and i 2-0'd you. Also i didn't put vish above Shane I said he could be if he kept beating Shane in tournament.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Just don't get grabbed, Adam. Don't let Kline grab you. Cuz when Kline gets that grab... They hold their breath... Cuz they know it's coming.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You are seriously mistaken about what happened at that tourney lol. We didn't play in tournament and vista wasn't even there. We mm'd after gf's and i 2-0'd you. Also i didn't put vish above Shane I said he could be if he kept beating Shane in tournament.

lmao. u were the one who said I beat you in may. which is when I beat uuuu and vista. 3 stocked u both, you looked so sad when u lost too. oh and ur swag is crooked homie.

winning a single 1 dollar mm means alot huh evan vs a faded black man. well congratulations, ur the best now evan.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Ya I didn't go to may gc cause of ap tests and ****. We played in April though and if you recall each game was last stock and I bobacked twice

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
*** im not saying I didn't choke lol, think that was obvious. but technically I only choked vs the doc, the ppl who got 1-3 were all legit and also made R3 or bracket.

a ***** posts one picture with a hat and ciz starts trippin lol.

anyway Imma talk to evan that way until I think he is cool. he will get there one day. and the subject wasn't how weak I am, it was how weak somebody else was. im just talking **** cuz, don't get ur panties up in a bunch.

Lol kline, I dont think you have room to call evan weak. Im pretty sure his ratio of how much hes played to how good he is is a lot better than yours, just sayin. Evan actually surprises me with how good he is with how little he gets to play people.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
still not the point lol. I am just talking **** to evan cuz im bored atm, thats pretty much it. im not oblivious to how good he is compared to how long he's played.

prob every 2 or 3 months. depends on if things are clear enough, aka people consistently go to the 2 tourneys wed have in that period. def shouldnt be waitign 5 months again tho lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
yeah i hear you homiie that purple skirlprle get ton on that f.il.t.h.y

~_~ :oooo pew pew <-- ciz

-_-llllll <-- otto

._. <--- kline

<--- evan

O_O <--- toph

Top Bottom