• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
not to change the subject of u being weak evan, but what AP classes are u/have u taken?

:phone:
physics, calc, chem, and european history (the latter was the most boring thing ever). Also id be interested in that portland tourney if we actually came back on sunday

uh oh, someone cant miss hebrew school

c:

edit: Lol i googled "jewish sunday" cuz i knew there was some kinda joke i could make about that.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
uh oh, someone cant miss hebrew school

c:

edit: Lol i googled "jewish sunday" cuz i knew there was some kinda joke i could make about that.
At least you do your homework for your insults lol. But ya i just don't want to be gone for too long, and i quit hebrew school a long time ago so that don't matter. Also if you want to find me come sept 22 I'll be at Lander room 566

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ahh ye old lander. imo terry lander is the worst dorm but probably the best 4 meeting girls. there are just hella ppl combined in those two buildings. my freshman year it was themed nursing/med school so u know how that goes.

I told my mom the other day that church *****s was hella grimey lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** yea especially if ur into asians or nurses. thats how charles has a pune reserve. lived in terry lander and took nursing classes, guy to girl ratio is heavily in your favor and I know that *** has *****es lined up to **** wit the most eligible bachelor in the class.

next would be Mcmahon. they have clusters which are an interesting dynamic, but the fact is u have 4-6 (maybe its 6-8) girls all behind 1 door. its also the largest on the north side and easily the best food. living in mcmahon or terry/lander are super easy ways to give/receive dinner/lunch/if ur smooth breakfast invites.

I think hagger is all dudes but if not its still not very casual in terms of kicking it. McCarty has more privatized lounging and ian's cafe which is also a great spot to chill. north tower 3rd floor is where I became a smasher, we use to have our fests every friday in the lounge.

u got this evan, freshman year u gotta get yo **** wet lol.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Bahhaha andy was prob high as hell when he wrote that xD

How you guys gonna hate on terry/lander?!?! Its DEF the 2nd best dorm building nex to mcmahon, kline/toph were right on with their analysis lol btw mercer is DEF the worst dorm :p

Evan, ima b outta town till sept 25th or 26th but I might hit GC guy's SoCal tourney while I'm down there xD I'll holla when I'm bak tho n toph aka my ***** kris is gettin bak that day I think so let's get down soon!

Otto, feeling the new PR/avatar lol

Ciz, andy is a low key creeper ;)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
aight charles, ill take into account the honors dorm and mercer, def worse. but the honors dorm has freaks yo, bunch of girls in 24 hhour quiet time stressed out about homework. def gonna need a release.

and facility wise ill put terry lander higher but the rooms suck. McCart had best individual rooms and best convenient late night hang out.

MasterC

Smash Ace
They're all free.
who was that directed at homie? cuz you lost me dawg lol

EDIT: i'm currently undergoing discussion with C!Z to get him his passport so we can run thru the top 10 next BC tourney Adam :p you guys don't want it but we're always down to share women xD

C!Z

Smash Lord
That's what we're doin yo. I was sayin Andy is free ;D amongst everyone else that isn't Bisno and Teddy. Yeah, I said it.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight charles, ill take into account the honors dorm and mercer, def worse. but the honors dorm has freaks yo, bunch of girls in 24 hhour quiet time stressed out about homework. def gonna need a release.

and facility wise ill put terry lander higher but the rooms suck. McCart had best individual rooms and best convenient late night hang out.

100% agree

I was sayin Andy is free ;D amongst everyone else that isn't Bisno and Teddy. Yeah, I said it.
I think the reason your post confused us is because you said "they're all free" and the list included Otto and yourself.

What about Shane? Doesn't he still ****? I remember commentating when he took M2K to last game in that GF set. What has happened to my eggy?
alcohol and, uh, tortillas

is what happened to shane

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
both. lately he has been underpreforming, but im pretty sure its life issues and sometimes alcohol is how he chooses to deal with them. it will be aight. but hopefully shane will realize that its not always about how often you drink, its often the level of control and restraint you can employe when you drink.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I haven't played smash in like two weeks, no alcohol and weed either AND I've been doing Yoga?!

My falcon is about to be so ****ing calm and methodical. It's over for everyone.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Q uit givin me sympathy you ****. I just dont practice. Ive been on practice point lately so im ready to ****.

-Eggz

MasterC

Smash Ace
was **** censored right there? cuz i don't see that censored often lol

we'll just let the next couple GC's talk cuzzzzzzzzzzz xD

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Lol at shane drinking pertaining to him doing worse at smash. he just doesnt practice
shane drinking does not make him worse at smash

however, shane drinking (and shane's drinking habits) at tournaments definitely makes him way less consistent at them

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol had to count the stars to make sure u weren't saying that n****s banned. but do whatever u gotta do man. if u need help im sure ur friends will do what they can.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL Charles I see what you meant now. My gay.

If it weren't for alcohol I wouldn't have been laughing all day and still laughing about that **** lolol.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
whoa guys, once Toph gets on and if T-iceman beats Kline a couple times..

It's over for his PR spot! Better clock in dude! Your reign of mediocrity might be coming to a close!**

dun dun dun.

Alternate posts: Your kitty's about to get declawed!
#2: Who will you **** talk then?! Ganon guy?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Your Mewtwo is about to descend! :o

But yeah I can see it now

Kline: Man *****, you can't even waveland moonwalk swipedash shineblind Ganon Guy ***** fam. You have no hope against my technical prowess.
Ganon Guy: *throws a qdoba burrito at kline*
Kline: Omg a qdoba burrito
Ganon Guy: *stomp to fair*

Top Bottom