• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I like playing two three fox falco. I would also use the 4 of them in tourney. just when im feeling a particular character, thats who im tryin to use.

idk. im probably just tired....for 4 days lol? but im gonna take a little break from tech skill practice and smash.
word. breaks are tight

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMao. two of them *****s were the same.

I practice fox, and M2. I work on tech skill for falco as well tho. Just the different timing gives me more versatility with fox, Its a way for me to practice timing I guess, cross training.

Im prob gonna say two weeks, or until I get that fiend.

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea evan, not really that funny lol sorry :/

I like playing two three fox falco. I would also use the 4 of them in tourney. just when im feeling a particular character, thats who im tryin to use.
*********************** YES MY DUDE!! i feel the same way :D i just gotta get my falco on point before i mess wit fox n other ppl but havin alts is siiiiiiiiiick n i just like to play diff matchups sometimes xD

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol so i guess fly amanita didn't really like that last post, that's crazy i didn't think ppl actually monitor it like THAT d*mn

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Yeah, I just peruse all the popular PacWest threads and edit out censor bypasses when I see them. There just happen to be a lot of those in the WA threads for some mysterious reason!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
you see charles, there was a dark time in smash history known as the post-brawl era (2008)... and.... the rest was history LOOOOL

i was just confused about them bein **** quotes lol. yea, too late to specify when those were the current lists, its just cool to look back at them.
and one shane made while on e right before the dark ages and one just ****ed up lol.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

someone teach me to beat fox and marth so i can be pr plz

pandacheck

Smash Ace
hahaha, u got me char lee, u silly dude / but on the real, if u claim to be good vista and suck at the same time, then u suck my azn friend

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Getting down thrown by Marth and then losing a stock seemed to be a reoccurring theme for me at this tourney :(

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol you suck dude no johns :p

na you gotta do somethin pro status like DI the f*** outta those throws or whatever comes after them, also good oos game helps, watch vish next time dude! and come to my fest this wed so anthony can troll you or actually give helpful advice xD

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ye that pr looks good

tight to see ben playing :o

its ghey that i dont have a shoutout spot like gimpy does tho

just sayin

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol yea toph WTF?!?! common knowledge that every state has to have one AND ONLY ONE extra pr spot designated to whomever calls dibs first

get *****

Top Bottom