• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

C!Z

Smash Lord
No offense, but people don't wanna read that kinda stuff in the PR thread. Also, I really don't care to hear Kline brag about tech skill.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea lets just move all of the conversations that are non PR or at least non tourney related over to the WA Melee thread.

Just cuz we have two threads doesnt mean you are obligated to post in both of em....all the time.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
so whats there to talk about, about our PR, 5-10 suck balls, Juce or Gage could wreck em all, ppa0 / emo money given some practice and knock some of the rustyness off em they'd **** 5-10 also, so lets talk PR Sh!7, 1-3 will never change unless Ka-Master comes back, 4th an 5th place is pretty legit Vish is pretty damn good, C!z your good too, just needa get unrusty, and not play so damn defensive but whatever, klines gonna get ***** at Pound, b-melo needs more tourney / higher level play exp, peters fox is basically gay, thePRIMES samus is a biotch to figure out, i think stefan and kcid should be on PR regardless of tourney attendance because in tourney they'd wreck peter / maybe andy idk / i'm sure b-melo and kline, gg and i'm a little pissed but whatever talk to u *****z and wiggaz later

Brvtvs

Smash Cadet
wa= ******s association so all of you **********************************88 aare going to *******************************************************

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You arent supporting Washington smash because you dont come to tournaments. Its really that simple. You dont even smash with the ppl who go to tournaments, so you are in no way even remotely supporting our scene.

And ur just being annoying while also not knowing wtf ur talking about.

*Scene only applies to the people who show up to tournaments, not the casuals who sit around and play friendlies all day*

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
regardless kline, your still gonna get ***** at pound, your ranked 9th, when u get ***** by a no name who's not ranked in there state, they'll see how weak the WA PR is, only peeps holding us togethor is top 5, i really don't care for going to tournaments because i don't plan on being on WA PR, besides i'm glad we're sticking to what the PR thread was for, and not bringng up tech skill, gg, thx for your input kline, everybody have a nice day

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
"I dont care for going to tournaments because I dont plan on being on WA PR"
^some bull$hit right here

If I get ***** at pound lol, so what. Its better than practicing tech skill all day and playing smash for nothing. Im only trying to get better, its all that really matters. You just mad. Quit posting.

Last national I was at was Genesis, I didnt get *****, I did aight, I was 1 win away from getting out of pools. Not saying anything but, you never know what could happen. I dont know why ur being such a **** head. But Im the type thats not gonna care if u are "trolling" Im probably just gonna give it 1 **** you and it would be the last thing I have to say to you. The choice is yours.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
lol at that bull**** kline, the last tourney i went to i wanted to leave because JB had made plans that night and i had my cube packed, and ready to go, u even said " guess you don't care about your placing then " i said " no i just wanna go an drink nigg ", but u prob don't remember that, then i played Peter because eggz asked me to play him, so i played him, lost the set, then we left

anyways yea thats about it

Eggz

Smash Hero
dont be so negative kline lol i dont see how you can possibly think being a **** to someone who doesnt go to tournaments is going to help our scene

you really need to learn to hustle

but yeah, quit bein a background ***** anthony LOL

MasterC

Smash Ace
i'm not gonna lie anthony i feel you on not tryna be on the PR, commuting can be a b*tch

but real talk you should come to more cuz i heard you're pretty good... don't sleep on toph and kline tho man i'm tellin you guys they are **** and they will do good in the future (out of state or not)

they just got head cases where they choke in tourney (don't we all...?) or have mental blocks where they just can't beat *****s (shoutout to 1-3+ka)

andreas and stefan would wreck 10 and above but they usually go pretty even with vish/kline/toph/UW (besides me lol)... just sayin

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Stefan and Andreas would compete for 4-6 with me and ciz, it'd be going back and forth all day.
They just don't enter is all.

Just come to tourneys Anthony, you won't get better unless you do. Unless you just flat out have no fun with the game anymore, that's a different story.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
i can tell just from watching kline at GC and playing at his place that he's gotten a lot better, i know tophs gotten a lot better, he did good against Sion's Falco which was a legit set, tophs also been exposed to a lot more / unorthodoxed play styles in japan, like against that falcon vs tophs falco, that was a pretty different and tight falcon all togethor i liked it, pretty sure tophs gonna **** when he gets back, and if money wasn't an issue, or people down here wanted to go an just play friendlies up there, i'd be smashing more with northerns, because playing southerns allday, i feel like i've plateaued pretty hard, then everytime i go up there, it takes me several matches to keep up with the gamespeed that u guys play at, doing basics, but keeping the pace of the game a lot faster, and little or no room for error

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The ****. C!Z is wayy better than stefan and andreas. Im bout to beat stefans *** too. no joke! Without trollin that ***** by saying "u mad?"

And Im pretty sure ur def better vish, than Stephan, at least from how u was braggin bout ****in that ***** up in falcon dittz. I mean ****, like you mcTapped his ******* like ur fillllthyyyy.:151:

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
How you gonna spell Stefans name correctly and then **** it up in the next paragraph LOL.

Nah dude, they're pretty close in skill level. You're trippin.
I might be a little better, but I'd never sleep on them in a tourney set. :p
Don't even put that kitty kat in there.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
When you say "they're" do you mean C!Z and SteFan or Stefan and Andreas. If you meant the 2nd one Id agree to that, I just didnt say Andreas the 2nd time cuz u were only talking about beating Stefan.

C!Z is def better than both of them tho, and I wasnt saying they were bad, not good, or anything of the sort. Just that they werent as good at you or C!Z. They both just have solid punish games oos and are pretty decent at just doing what works. I dont think either one of them are that good on the neutral tho.

I dont advise sleeping on anybody in tournament, thats how you lose/almost lose to a Travis :)
:151: 2$ on my ***** C!Z vs Vish in the next battle, any takers? (Nothin personal Vish, usa ma *****, and you won be money last time but C!Z aint gone be havin none of that curry no mo')

Edit:Thanks for booking the hotel room. <3 They extended that **** until the 29th just fyi tho lol.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
lol i don't think c!z is way better than stephan, idk about andreas, but i hear andreas is around stephans level and i'm sure it is a toss up between stephan / vish, and yea stephan aka the punisher sure does punish when u foul up, vish's a pretty solid player / got some nice falcon combo's i do approve of 100% / i think c!z just needs to catch up to speed and since he's the only legit marth player in WA *excusing dj C because i guess he's either quit or taking a break from smash * we all have a hard time with a marth that can actually chain grab / combo / read techs about as good at stephan can tech chase with falcon, which is scary because playing with marth on the edge makes him double ghetto

just sayin tho, i think stephan / vish / c!z, whoevers getting off at the times gonna have the upperHand, or whoever gets into the others head first will have the momentum of the match

someone correct me of i'm wrong

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
vish/ciz> stefan> andreas.
you just said whoever is playing better will usually win. >_< I think that should be obvious.

not saying they **** the person under them, but is who will probably do better. andreas does kinda counter stefan tho.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
i just toss up a quarter for each player individually couple minutes ago, next tourney there all in, determines who's better, but for right now, the quarter landed on tails best of 5, serious quarter toss up

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Whatever N!gga. Only Vish and C!Z come to tourneys so they're the best. **** you casual *****s!

Im done postin in here for no reason, no more spammin up the PR thread.

MasterC

Smash Ace
2$ on my ***** C!Z vs Vish in the next battle, any takers? (Nothin personal Vish, usa ma *****, and you won be money last time but C!Z aint gone be havin none of that curry no mo')
yea, i want that haha and i'll give you 2:1 odds cuz i believe vish won last time :p and i'll take the leftover curry so we can wax in front of kline and c!z xD

DO US PROUD VISH lol but real talk man Anthony you should come up sometimes cuz i kno for sure you could get off on some random UW ppl we smash with and that would make me better cuz there's a FAT skill gap between me and the other UW ppl right now, just sayin i could use some below vish above banana exp play right about now

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah it's over. I don't intend on losin to anybody but top 2. At least if I keep movin at the pace I'm goin at now. It's over for Vish, I just made the mistake of playin marth against him.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
hah banana, i like that dude, i also miss and like WOMP, that dude like hella gets off when u combo him, he'll narrate that sh!7 and he makes u feel hella good because he's the most laidback smash player ever

an when we smash Mr. C, i'll make sure we both have 2 40's EACH / and a dozen BuckDoubles from BK SON!!!!!, Merry Early Christmas

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol i be commentating too just ask around, not gonna lie melee's filthy and i enjoy watching/playing/******/getting ***** (the last one not so much tho haha)

but goodsh*t c!z glad to have you bak, i remember when you used to dominate hardcore but just curious... who ya gonna go nex time? falco/fox? falcon dittos? lol

EDIT: by "getting *****" i meant like seeing tight combos and learning how to DI/get out of combos etc... not ACTUALLY getting ***** lol like this is tight haha

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
getting ***** by certain people is pretty cool haha. I specifically remember in my tourney set against hugs a while back, picking one really obscure out of shield option, him covering it perfectly and I thought to myself "lol that was pretty tight."

but yea i know what you mean

anyway, I think ciz will go fox... but I think ciz SHOULD go sheik lololol

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
i thought c!z mained sheik & marth, but if his fox is legit then its koo too, at the same time, i know vish has improved, so its not gonna be like it was before, thats why smash is bad4$$, nigg4z improve, some nigg4z don't like my a$$ hah

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
tight. i was there when vish did a crazy 1v2 comeback against 2 pretty good sheiks from the east coast so vish got this lol

C!Z

Smash Lord
Vish sucks vs Sheik lol. He never comes and gets practice, so it should be an easy 2-0 =]

Not to toot my own horn too much, but get at my doubles Fox. Owww

Top Bottom