• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

MasterC

Smash Ace
owwwwwwww, haven't seen c!z sheik in a MINUTE haha spit that knowledge yo

spacies for life tho, man someone needs to teach me fox real talk cuz that dude is NASTY

otto you gotta get recorded matches in wit jman when you go to pound cuz that'll be a SICK SET straight up

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
@C!Z :< get him next time dude! You better not be lettin one or two 2-0's get you down, or you're gonna be in a world of depression after I get back...

@Kline >_>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
vish u ******. I was playing fine before the intoxication set in. u took a couple shots and dropped a game to dmac. I was drunk off my ***.

I was cross faded like no other. I realized I smoked...but nerd just held the pipe to my mouth. I was super jose'd *****. me and peter split a fifth and killed it.

edit: sorry about ur shoes ***** ciz

vish u ******. I was playing fine before the intoxication set in. u took a couple shots and dropped a game to dmac. I was drunk off my ***.
peter was all over vish during that match tho. if you guys played regular sets i dont think you guys would have lost any matches to him. ima try and find the brackets for the last couple gcs.

tp portland

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9704

someone find gc bracket

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea I agree, but some little indian kid is over there trippin lol.

here is jan GC.... http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9899

If I played top current top 5 I got 2-0ed with the exception of our set yesterday otto. Iir ive only played vish and teddy at other events this update period.

I lost 2-1 last stock last game to jumpfreak which was the tourney I was out of it like a motha ***ka, I passed out under the ping pong table, I think I would beat him otherwise but he did beat me so whatever.

jumpfreak lost to eggz and vish and beat me, sean and iceman @ GC

I lost 2-1 placing 7th last game last stock with salepate who 2-0ed blunted and took a game off teddy.

dmac beat me at this last tourney lol. He went 2-1 with vish. At tp portpland he lost to silent wolf and foos, while only defeating david A placing overall 17th. @gc he lost to eggz and ciz while beating justin ok, lolstuff, sean, caleb<---who beat iceman

bmellow and prime emo$ sagemoon havent smashed this period at all :(

1SW
2Eggz
3BW
4Vish
5C!Z
6-7kaos/jumpfreak
8-9-10dmac/peter/iceman/emo/prime

My opinion
SW
eggz
BW
Vish
C!Z
Kaos
JF
Dmac
Prime
Iceman/Peter

idk whether to keep andy or emo on based on them not showing up to anything.

Idk about this last tourney what happened tho really. I dont kno how peters bracket went.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I honestly think DMAC should be higher than Kaos.
It's like ****in 2-1 set wise in Dmacs favor vs kline, and he does enter consistently and do pretty decent.
I don't even care if I was intoxicated and peter was all over me, dmac took a game off me and Kline hasn't done that in a minute.

(on the real though Peter was basically giving me a lap dance and talking a bunch about Kline pronouncing juices, joses. LOL it was tight.)

No hard feelings kline

Mewtwo's out of its pokeball.
:150:

MasterC

Smash Ace
***kkkkkkkkkkkk no lol i have extenuating johns that no one wants to hear so don't even trip... plus i can just go bak n look at who was bettin if i really wanted to (you kno who you are)

someone owes me $2 nex time i see em, that is all

EDIT: but for real tho, i would like to see the matches when they're up so link em plox

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
"dmac took a game off me while I was basically having sex with peter" so I guess now u think you would beat me while ****ing an asian dude lol.

I feel it family its coo.

for the record tho-im 2-2 with dmac. we were leaving and I forfeit after beating him one of the gc's.

edit: charles-I was talking about making bets, but we never made any. u won't find a post where anybody accepted any of the bets.

also I didn't record anything but I think otto did some recording.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Current 5 then:

6. Jumpfreak if we're countin his one attendance.
7. Dmac/Kaos
8. Kaos/Dmac
9. Peter
10. Iceman

Andy shouldn't be considered.

posting from work :3

why did you put andy on your lsit kline? who did he beat? lol

ice man for above peter imo

so is this koo?

the one, the only SILLLENNTT WOOLLLLF *beats chest* (if me beating my chest isnt koo lemme know)
eggz
bw
vish
ciz
jumpfreak
kaos
dmac
iceman
peter

GUESS WHO GOT 2-0'ed by me

I'll give you a hint.
It was C!Z

Cat's out of the bag.

P.S.
Kline lost to DMAC AGAIN

PR DISCUSSION A GO GO!
LMAO!

EDIT: i would just like to point out that it should be obvious that some of my placing choices arent entirely based off who people played an beat, but also off how good i know they are. dont have very many tourneys and at each tourney every person only plays a few people. itd be best to do it this way rather than waiting 4 months and still having a hard time placing everyone.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
having never met iceman, and having beaten dmac in ssb64 once, i completely agree with otto's list. also, peter *****

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the p was for peter not prime.

the other list I only was saying keep in mind we have prime emo b mellow who were previously on and maybe there was a reason to keep em. update was in december, I wouldn't expect a complete drop off after 2 months, but I think outs actually been longer.

yea list is fine.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
@Ciz: refer to my statements in the Washington melee thread. let's talk about it in there rather than splitting it up between 2 threads

Top Bottom