• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

So are we gonna update PR or what
i think itd be better to wait until after next gc. it would give us a better idea of where to put vista and prolly a few other low ppls and we can let that determine our spots as well.

will ammon have left by the next update?

ima put melee heads next to our names and make it look better when i update it

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Kay, general consensus from yesterday in the car.

1. SilentWolf
2. Eggz
3. Bladewise
4. Vish
5. Toph
6. ThePrime
7. Chip
8. Phong
9. Vista
10. Paff

We were thinking of updating after this weeks gc, but this is the general scheme of things.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I agree with everything but the Chip thing. EaWA and WWA are generally treated as seperate entities at this point, and chip hasn't been to a wwa tournament this year haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I dont get what you mean shane? They are separate entities and you are supporting it with chip not being at a WWA tourney?

Are you saying to just move him to the bottom or somewhere else because of his EaWA performance?

@vish-"Kay" looks hella gay lol *shrug*

I agree with everything but the Chip thing. EaWA and WWA are generally treated as seperate entities at this point, and chip hasn't been to a wwa tournament this year haha
LOL ill never get used to you using "haha"
i can agree with that.
I dont get what you mean shane? They are separate entities and you are supporting it with chip not being at a WWA tourney?

Are you saying to just move him to the bottom or somewhere else because of his EaWA performance?

@vish-"Kay" looks hella gay lol *shrug*
hes saying theyre basically separate regions now, and the ranking should be kept separate.

EDIT: why did you put a question mark at the end of your first sentence lol. learn english.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
I get to stay on without going since like april?

kk tight tight LOL

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Weren't we going to talk with chip about whether or not he should be ranked? Chip is probably better than me, though i've only played one friendly with him and that was a year ago. So if he does think that he's still active he should be higher ranked than 7

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL ill never get used to you using "haha"
i can agree with that.

hes saying theyre basically separate regions now, and the ranking should be kept separate.

EDIT: why did you put a question mark at the end of your first sentence lol. learn english.
It read differently before but I guess I didnt care enough to change the punctuation. It was originally 1 sentence. Either way knowing English is different than being a lazy **** and not properly punctuating sentences on a regular, although I can understand the confusion.

My dude phong is tight no?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kinda broke, kinda just lazy, kinda just bein a ***. kinda didnt realize it was tophs last tourney kinda didnt feel like going. kinda shoulda went.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I get to stay on without going since like april?

kk tight tight LOL
I think our general requirement for activity is twofold in a state like ours where we don't have tourneys every weekend (other people can chime in, but this is the consensus we sort of reached yesterday in the car)

1. Go to at least two tournaments during a ranking period. (I think you fulfilled this)

OR

2. Care about the game enough and go to at least 1 tournament, and have legit johns for why you didn't attend: If you couldn't get there, but you consider yourself an active part of the community, you're obviously still good enough to be on, and you'd like to attend, (and you attended 1 other tournament at least sort of recently), then you're pretty much fine.

And... Thanks Kira! ^___^

PhongP

Smash Cadet
Hey Toph, do you have any way of recording matches at your place? I've always wanted to see how I played and was wondering if i could record a few over there.

Edit: Posted this in the wrong thread, lol. was meant to be in toph's biweekly thread. But oh well

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey Toph, do you have any way of recording matches at your place? I've always wanted to see how I played and was wondering if i could record a few over there.

Edit: Posted this in the wrong thread, lol. was meant to be in toph's biweekly thread. But oh well
I always have my vcr but kline's software has much better quality

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
apparently he went to a 50-man tourney in honduras and didn't lose a single match, friendly or tournament, against ANYONE.

of course, I can't talk. I didn't beat eric in a single friendly this weekend. out of like 8. LMAO.

Top Bottom