• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
basically the Hondurian smashers were talking so much **** saying they had SEVERAL players that would put eric to shame. Eric proceeded to fly over there and take 1st in their 50 man tournament and in the 100-200 matches he played in total (tournament, friendlies, and all) he didn't lose a single match. The best part is that upon arriving and first meeting their smashers he said outright that he would not lose a single match to anyone at all. Not sure if u can get ***** any harder than that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL awesome
**** Honduras
no one ****s wit my earwic
since i cant make it friday, is there any chance of a GC afterparty or something?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMAO, Eric just got wayyy tighter. I never pictured him talking **** like that.

ZUuuuuullluuu

@Shane-Toph will be gone b4 GC. His last day is friday. but we should prob do some **** after GC. Would be pretty tight. but idk.

Umm everyone should go to GC saturday cuz Im not gonna be a ***get and Ill actually show up. And Im bringing my 3

pandacheck

Smash Ace
shoot I work Thursday but I'll see if I can get a ride up there with Oreo if he's down to go.

And good luck to ya Toph in Japan, get ranked on the smash PR an get ranked with the azn females I know you got this

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Tell em you got some wasian **** from america and you want to share it with them.

Theyll love it.

@pAnthony-see if you can come to GC sat or tophs friday. For dat zulu ***

PhongP

Smash Cadet
Yeah i'm planning on going to GC on saturday. My cousin is gonna come too, haha.

PhongP

Smash Cadet
ahaha. I would, but man i think the two hour drive from everett to olympia is a little much. You don't have any way of drivin up to lynnwood for it?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well hopefully my comrade Oreo aka zhu$ is down to go, but i'm pretty sure not, like i said before, me going to the dan3 was a miracle, i don't usually attend WA tourneys at all but umm ya i'll try mang

PhongP

Smash Cadet
zhu as in the falco player? That sucks though. Well anyways, if you don't go maybe we can just meet up someday and play some

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well not the actual ZHUUUUUU, but lol my friend Oreo he just madeup an alias zhu$ but yea hopefully i can go, if not no biggy, i'm slowly progressing towards getting my fourth car and tryna get my crap togethor

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
umm afternoon I guess? so like after 3 PM. I think I have to meet with my professor at 1:30 PM on Friday so I'll say 3 PM to be safe.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Anthony-this is a shot in the dark, but maybe OR has room in their car coming up to GC saturday or friday. You would have to check with them/eggz tho. I dont really know any of the details as to what they are doing other than they will be at GC

were going to combine WA and OR into one region in terms of PR, like how the brawl PR is. any objections?

next update is after gc this weekend

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
No objections. If anybody does they are a ***get.

But are you disbanding WA Pr, or creating a regional PR that will be seperate?

I have no idea how the brawl PR system looks.

Edit: got dammit Anthony lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lets do a top 1000 and include from California to New York. That way everyone can make it on.

Its clear that our Pr is currently about race. You could win a national tourney but at the end of the day, you're still black.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
hahaha, well if it was about race then andy vish and vista and phong wouldn't be on hah but umm no seriously tho if your gonna expand the PR region then make it like a top 15 or something otherwise i'm gonna start my own PR for the South sense EW is in a different region from the sounds of it

PhongP

Smash Cadet
I don't really mind. It sounds fine to me. That way it'll mean more to be in the top 10 anyways

PhongP

Smash Cadet
good **** german is in july right? i don't think i'll be able to go. I'm taking classes this summer. The only time i might go to cali is next week

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
We already have a hard enough time with putting E.Wa for our PR. I'm alright with it, but I feel like it'll be tough to rank people that don't play each other too much.

So no carpool for Good **** german?

how about you step it up and drive me you and and kline to oregon tourneys like the brawl scene does. their last melee tourney had like 20 for melee, not including you guys and they come to gameclucks. oregons tight.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
What does Kline have in common with himself.

He's bad at smash.

team asia 4 lyfeee woo

Top Bottom