• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Best movies;
>Toystory
>Wedding Singer
>Bourne 1-3
>jumper
>Resident Evil, past & future
>more I can't think of...

@Alzo shark boy and lesbatron is not a movie, more like extremely childish graphics with a wannabe "smash hit" feeling.

@Mic ah that'd be sweet. Maybe Perth should look into L4d runs so we can be ontop of that too.
/shifty eyes.

@MTGod I live very close to Mt Pleasant, ill stalk you :p
Haha.

Alzi

Smash Master
Have to agree, The Shawshank Redemption FTW
Shawshank Redemption is my favourite movie.

The best movies were made in the 90's imo.

When TvsC comes out i either going with these combinations:

Batsu : Casshern
Batsu : Zero

I don't have a clue who is over powered or not but i think the game is balanced in general.

I would buy a stick lets hope JB hi fi release a stick with the game i'm sure they will.

Vlade Batsu has like a infinite against the wall like that lol. Just when you shot that first beam you could repeat a few steps then shoot the beam again before doing your special. I can't remeber but i watched some Batsu vids ages ago on youtube and i saw it.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Current tier list for TvC is irrelevant, as every single Capcom fighting game has been rebalanced on re-release, so every character will be buffed and nerfed in their own ways.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
You can find a list of all the nerfs, buffs an new character stats on shoryuken_ Atm Karas is easily high tier, and it seems Chun Li is a great assist for him_ There are ways around this of course and as Pete mentioned, they always make changes on re-releases for games, or in Capcoms case, the many Super Street Fighters they bring out_

I thought they were only making a SE stick for TvC but if they release a TE edition with quality parts i'm sold_ Also the artwork looks awsome_ If this game is as good as it looks then i will most likely stick with it over SF4 but dabble in SSF4 when i get my PS3_

Tails i lol'ed at you saying the Resident Evil movies where good_ You were joking right_? RIGHT_?!

Alzi

Smash Master

Thats the one and only good stick on the wii to be honest. As i said JB hi fi will most likley be selling it with the game for around $150 i assume.

I've played street fighter 4 but it feels so slow. TvsC is like what brawl is except melee style lol. It would be cool if you could play four players so we could do doubles :p.

Vlade

Social Outcast
****, was just looking at the character changes of TvC

Chun-Li: Can combo her level 3 super from Tensho Kyaku

Holy **** lol, Chun's already good enough as it is (then again they removed her infinite which I am yet to learn, but yeah that's a given they'd remove infinites)

MTGod

Smash Champion
WOOOH IN NEW HOUSE NOW!!!!!

I have heaps of respect for Nightfill/sleep deprived workers now, after going this whole week with very little sleep and oodles and boodles of coffee :p

So yeah, stalk me all you like if you can find me :p I was surprised at how many people I knew lived in and around Mt Pleasant, so sorry Marx but you might have competition in the stalking game :D

Still got ****loads to actually set up, but everything I own is in the new house now... Next few days involves unpacking boxes and setting up the rest of the electronics, and then we'll be laughing :p

So I haven't actually read much of this thread as I'm busy celebrating/playing pool/drinking champagnuh/eating pizza (because Champagne and Pizza totally work), but I'll catch up after I finish everything... Enjoy your moments without quote tools :D

Sieg

Smash Champion
Casshern is amazing. ***** beam is ftw lol.

@Vlade: I don't keep up with your threads lol. They go too fast and I'm too ****ing tired lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey Perth,

I gave Vlade the important knowledge to cleave the heavens.
Funnily enough though, this knowledge in itself weakens the effectiveness of one of Falco's little tricks.

WILL HE TELL YOU?

Only time shall tell.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also, its like almost 4am,
pretty tired,
had a tournament today.
redid all my music hax and wub wub wub it.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GANON ROARRRRRRR

How you guys doing?

Pete278

Smash Lord
Nothing's really happened here recently, so, y'know, the usue. (I have no idea how to spell that. Usu? Whatever, the shortened, colloquial form of usual is what I mean.)

Oh, also, I recently finished doing a marathon of every Pokemon movie, finishing with my first (!) viewing of Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time, so, I'm feeling pretty good about my random useless knowledge of Pokemon canon for the Phantom Lord movie coming up.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Alcohol is merely a tool to have fun, due to people being weak-willed and not able to show lack of restraint on their own. So, basically people, all you have to do is have no shame like me, and you won't need alcohol! You can be in control of your body -and- be a partygoer! It really does work! Course, I don't go to parties anymore because, contrary to popular belief, its not a weekly necessity to have drunk people breathing all over you.

Top Bottom