• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Well we are looking for a more convenient location for future tournaments to be held_ Hopefully this will involve longer days and deeper nights_ Currently i am a little sidetracked by life but as soon as i can get a better grip on it i will be in a better position to start venue hunting_

Marteh we don't want it advertised to complete randoms so i wouldn't advise plastering it all over the streets or we could start getting unnecessary trolling in both forums and locations, which could lead to IRL brawlin'_ Fun for me, not so for others_ I would advise trying the Games Workshop store perhaps (hope it's still there) but uncertain as to other suitable locations_ your best bet would be placing it at devoted gaming stores to attract a more suitable crowd_ Perth would be ideal for such advertising_

nabs_shaw

Smash Rookie
OK Vlade, my friends' names/aliases are:
David (Cheez)
Jon (Jono).. another..
Jake
Nick
Also, what's this about removing GG from counterpick list?

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php

super smash flash 2 new demo version starring naruto, smash balls work and other many fixes. also waiting level is in it.

I hope i verse vlade again and not sam again (STOP RIGGING IT VLADE lol jks) or ric.

I want to knock out ALZI once/twice and BOB.

I'm looking forwards to heaps of MMs.

((IF I COME))

Vlade

Social Outcast
OK Vlade, my friends' names/aliases are:
David (Cheez)
Jon (Jono).. another..
Jake
Nick
Also, what's this about removing GG from counterpick list?
I'd be very happy to verse anyone with DDD on green greens to prove my point :)

It's so easy to get an infinite there it's not funny.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Don't worry Bob, I don't intend to put them everywhere. Issue is I only know where EB and Game Workshop are in freo, which is weird considering I pretty much live there lol.

And am I a bad person for laughing and Trav's last comment?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic are you able to get hold of the BBrawl you were mentioning in your 'Balanced Brawl' thread so i can give it a test_ Had a look over it and it seems more what i want from a Brawl hack than Brawl+ is currently offering, so i won't mind playing around with it for some kicks_
I'll try and get it if I can work out how to do it.

Okay, make it an MM :)

DDD vs toon link on Green Greens lol. If you beat me then I'll keep Green Greens in the counterpick list :)
Ooh, if you play, use my Retextured GGreens. Probably be the alst time it's seen :c

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I want Bob to knock you out, wait you meant brawl.......so did I.
Didn't you hear Alzi saying he is going to be beefing up in the second half this year_ I'm more worried about him going WWE on everyone from all the roid rage_

Humor aside_ I look forward to vsing everyone Elton, yourself included_ I'll just remember to bring the fire to your campsite_

Vlade aren't infinites banned anyways so why would Green Greens be an issue_ Gotta watch you vs Sam_

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
infinites are banned if the victim has over 300% damage i believe it was written in Vlade's rules. If you quote this your ugly.

bob mm lol? lord bowser another mm? I will MM muzga, i just want to win at least 2 mms first. ( :

I want to verse Mic lolz. I'll use snake again. Show me some water style. ( :
OH YEA! MIC: Can you take out lag time lolz? like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4rH_7U4Czo&feature=channel_page for example. You can play back to normal non-hacked brawl if you just choose the game channel, "Brawl" instead of HOMEBREW RIGHT? ...But then I ghess people would like to see the new textures instead... : ( and perform tourney matches and other game play on them...

DAYS WITHOUT BRAWLING: 4 OMG 4!!!!44!!!!
I've been playing GTA 4 lately as i bought it lately and SSFlash 2 demo (latest)
SupaNova tomoz!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh yeah Andre' just a friendly reminder you owe me entry to this tourny..Well actually since the cost has gone up then I guess...Yeah lol
Marty the repo man will be tapping you up :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Vlade aren't infinites banned anyways so why would Green Greens be an issue_ Gotta watch you vs Sam_
Standing infinites are, wall infinites are not. You just can't wall infinite past 300% though to prevent stalling (even though we don't have a problem with that in Perth)

Alzi

Smash Master
Didn't you hear Alzi saying he is going to be beefing up in the second half this year_ I'm more worried about him going WWE on everyone from all the roid rage_
Hahahahahahha. I plan to do a routine every day i can list it all if you want me too. It basically consists of eating, walking running etc, lifting and playing some games if i have time.

corpse want to MM? on a hacked stage of mine? my snake verse your toon?
I know what stage he is talking about if he does use it use snake Sam. ;) So basically fastest fingers and good DI shall work. Which makes sam already the winner.

This tourney is sounding to be really great with all the t.'s and people coming.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol @ that. We should really do that in the tourney for fun. The stage i think Elton is talking about is one where there is just mid air and no where to land.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Standing infinites are, wall infinites are not. You just can't wall infinite past 300% though to prevent stalling (even though we don't have a problem with that in Perth)
Gotta' love wall infinants although only stages I can see them being done on are
Delfino Plaza
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (I think)
Pirate Ship.

Speaking of which Marteh_ Have you seen 'REPO! The Genetic Opera' by any chance_
Actually, never even heard of it.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah, I have limited the number of stages possible to wall infinite on quite a bit so there is no need for the DDD rule.

EDIT:

Travis or Andre, I would like to test my NU team for the poke center tournament against one (or both) of you.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
So anyone going to RFLAN tomorrow? I'm hoping I have a little competition to win the tourney. lol
Otherwise I'm gonna have to play against side-b spamming Zeldas which of course we all know are really hard ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Where is this RFLAN and do they have brawl singles there? If they do i won't go you can just keep winning there and have fun while owning noobs. :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's probably only gonna be singles and hopefully they do better than last time when they had it on all items and only FD. =/
Haha sure skill, I think 5$ is enough. lol

Alzi

Smash Master
If he beat you then why do you want to money match him. I don't think the result will change in anyway.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
So your actually sticking with Shiek now Nasch_? Oh this should be delicious to watch, i'm dying to play some friendlies with you now_

So i had my orientation day today and start my course on monday_ The good news_? Hmm let's just say the latest 15" Mackbook Pro bundled with Final Cut Studio 2, Adobe CS4 Master Collection and iWork '09 for a measly $500_ The bad news_? Won't have it by July 12th sorry Vlade_ Either way, **** i love going to school_

Top Bottom